General Information of Ceramic Fiber Cloth
ceramic fiber cloth is a high performance industrial cloth manufactured from ceramic fiber yarn.
Ceramic fiber cloth is reinforced by a core of glass filament or chrome-nickel wire for high strength retention at elevated temperature.
Our ceramic fiber cloth can be used as protection against high temperature, barrier to prevent fire spreading, welding curtains and blankets, furnace curtains, high temperature electricity insulation, cable and fuel line protection, fireproof wrap, etc
Ceramic fiber cloth is processed with ceramic fiber spun bulk, alkali-free glass filament and high-temperature resistant stainless alloy wires through special processing.
Characteristic of ceramic fiber cloth:
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent sound absorptio
Protection against high temperature
Low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Excellent chemical stability
Application of Ceramic Fiber Cloth:
Insulation of industrial chimney
Barrier to prevent fire spreading
Welding curtains and blankets
High temperature electricity insulation
Cable and fuel line protection
High temperature electrical insulation
Cable and fuel line protection
Welding curtains and blankets
Technical Data of Ceramic Fiber Cloth
CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILES
Classification Temperature (℃)
Melting Point (℃)
Temperature Limit of Insert
Stainless Steel 1100℃
Fiber Diameter (µm)
Loss on Ignition (%)
Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k) 1000℃
Linear Shrinkage 24hrs (%) 1100℃
Chemical Composition (%)
- Q:What are the differences between digital textile printing ink and printing ink?
- 1. heat transfer ink:Transfer printing for polyester, nylon and spandex fabrics;2. active ink:Suitable for direct spray onto pure cotton, silk, nylon and other fabrics;
- Q:Which is better, ceramic fiber or spray velvet?
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to help you analyze: thrown silk and spray cotton, which is better? Which process is more suitable for producing carpets? Fire dragon energy saving from the technical point of view is as follows:1, fiber diameter: rejection fiber more coarse, rejection filament fiber is generally 3.0-5.0 mu m, spinneret fiber is generally 2.0-3.0 mu m;2, the length of fiber yarn: rejection fiber longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;3, the coefficient of thermal conductivity: spray cotton fiber is lower than that of the thrown silk;4, the tensile and flexural strength: thrown silk because fiber thicker than that of spraying cotton;
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber blankets?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is mainly used for high temperature, tough, self bearing high strength of the place, but also used for high airflow speed, mechanical destruction of large places. Ceramic fiber blanket can be used in these occasions.
- Q:What are the man-made fibers polluting the environment?
-  is a man-made fiber synthetic fiber as raw materials by using natural polymer cellulose or protein compounds in nature (such as wood, cotton, rice straw, bagasse fiber or milk, soybean, peanut protein, etc.) through a series of chemical and mechanical processing and made of cotton, wool and silk as similar to the textile fiber. Such as artificial cotton, rayon and so on.
- Q:Can ceramic fibers be spun?
- Ceramic fiber itself is relatively brittle, silk is relatively short, spinnability, but after adding viscose (differential polyester glass fiber, even pulp) as the heart can be spun,
- Q:The difference between ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic fiber paper
- 1. appearance. The ceramic fiber cloth has an obvious grid like appearance, and the ceramic fiber paper is very few or even mesh like.2. density. The density of ceramic fiber paper is greater than that of ceramic fiber cloth.3. thickness. Ceramic fiber paper, the thinnest can do 0.5mm, ceramic fiber paper can not do so thin, generally thin, there are also 2mm.4. stand erect. Ceramic fiber paper can be like in our life that can be placed on the A4 paper, mold, stand up. Ceramic fiber cloth is like the fabric used in our 5. lives. It's soft and doesn't stand upright.6. tear resistance. The toughness of the ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of the ceramic fiber cloth.
- Q:What's the temperature of the high temperature ceramic fiber cloth and ceramic drill cloth?
- The ceramic fiber cloth is only one kind of one thousand degree temperature resistance. It is reinforced cloth for steel wire.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber completely insulated from heat transfer?
- Aluminum silicate fiber module in the well sealed at the same time, the thickness of heat insulation protection cases, can be isolated from the transfer of hot air to the maximum, complete isolation is not possible, the total fiber trolley furnace as an example, long-term use temperature of one thousand degrees, in addition to the door is sealed by the ceramic fiber packing do seal
- Q:Does the component of textiles contain 70% acrylic? Does it hurt the body?
- Acrylic may sound strange, because it is a new word that has appeared on the mainland in the last two years. It was not until 2002 that the advertising industry, furniture industry and handicraft industry were gradually understood by a few. "Acrylic" is a transliteration of foreign words, English is ACRYLIC, it is a chemical material. The chemical name is called "PMMA", which belongs to propylene alcohol, commonly known as "specially treated organic glass". In the application industry, its raw materials usually appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes and so on.
- Q:What is the function of (ceramic) ceramic powder?
- In the process of porcelain fused to metal (PFM), the powder material used for sintering and making ceramic restoration is made. There are long stone and alumina ceramic powder, as well as a variety of crystal reinforced porcelain powder, high temperature porcelain powder and low temperature porcelain powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Asia;America; Africa; Europe; and so on
||Quality management system certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 880,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range