|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:Can I load my own steel core ammo?
- Please okorder.com/ You're likely to find steel core ammunition from any of those manufacturers, and many more. Have fun... but steel core ammo is no more effective than lead ammunition, unless you're planning a crime spree and want to attempt to punch through a ballistic vest, and even that's not guaranteed.
- Q:Steel frames are completely out of the game...?
- Steel is still real, light, and stainless these days! Reynolds 953 stainless steel proves that. Look up Independent Fabrication, link below and the quote from their website. Reynolds 953 is a martinsitic age-hardenable stainless steel. This super metal has an ultimate yield strength of 2000 MPa verses 1400 MPa for Reynolds 853 and 800 MPa for 4130 chrome-moly steel. 3Al-2.5V titanium has ultimate yield strength of 900 MPa. When you take in account the densities of steel and titanium, you find that the strength to weight ratio of 953 is 256 verses 3-2.5 Ti at 200. Yes, your read that correctly. A better strength to weight ratio than titanium. And with all of steel's famed ride quality too.
- Q:Steel navel rings! what to do!?
- Surgical stainless steel 316LVM is good, 316L is nowhere near in quality. Its very unusual for someone to have a reaction to surgical steel. Avoid plain stainless steel. Titanium is better, tougher and lighter. And contains less nickel than surgical steel, pretty close to nothing. Its pretty much impossible to be allergic to good quality titanium. Niobium contains no nickel, but only comes as CBRs, and is pretty expensive and unusual. Silver and gold should be avoid in piercings. They have to mix it with so much other junk so that its strong enough, really high nickel content.
- Q:What is better carbon steel or stainless steel for a knife?
- carbon steel is my choice. googlecarbon steel vs stainless steel knives for more info. If you buy stainless make sure it is an alloy that will hold an edge..many a shiny knife is just a dull dud. Carbon blades don't rust unless they are left laying in the wet. I was having this conversation with a Friend once. So I took his knife and struck his knifes edge against mine with a light blow.. His had a 1/16 dent in it, mine not even a mark on it. I assume this is not a kitchen knife.
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- Your best bet would be a grinding wheel attached to a small electric motor. Even if you slipped, your skin is too soft to be cut by the dull wheel. Steel, however, is easily cut. But perhaps you don't have access to electricity or pressurized air to run such a tool. In that case, a simple file would work well, though you'd be somewhat more likely to injure yourself. If you had no tools, but access to whatever chemicals you wanted, you could try a weak acid. This would take a long time, and require constant scrubbing to bring fresh acid into the pits in the metal, but it would eventually eat through the collar.
- Q:opinions on steel vs synthetic cable?
- Steel is more dangerous, both in a fatal metal whip way and a metal splinters in my hand way. Steel weighs more. So why would anyone continue to use steel? Cost and care. Care: Steel can sit for years without having to worry about dry rot (as long as it's not out in too horrible of weather conditions). Steel is much more resistant to fraying. You don't have to baby steel so much to keep it in good conditions. Cost: As of right now, steel is less than half the cost of synthetic. A synthetic rope can cost as much as many electric winches which include a steel cable. I find that I don't use my winch nearly enough to warrent the extra care or cost of a synthetic. The weight savings would be nice, but I kind of ruined that a long time ago with the winch bumper, rock sliders, plate steel fenders/flares, belly armor and frame plating.
- Q:Can you put nylon strings on a guitar that came with steel strings?
- Guitars okorder.com/
- Q:Does stainless steel watches rust?
- Under certain conditions, even stainless steel will rust. They include: Exposure to some noble metals (copper/silver) in a corrosive atmosphere - and why stainless must be separated from silver or silver plate in a dishwasher. Stainless steel will pit if touching silver as many DW detergents are rich in chlorine. Under some conditions, and depending on your skin chemistry, if you wear a copper bracelet on the same arm as the watch, the surface of the watch will pit. If you commonly are exposed to some kinds of welding fluxes, if you are exposed to water with high salt concentration and you do not rinse off the watch after exposure, that can pit the surface. Stainless Steel is no more than corrosion-resistant, not corrosion-proof. Most of the time under most conditions, it is fine. But not all of the time under every condition. As it happens, what affects SS the most is any kind of electrolysis due to galvanic action involving halogen salts.
- Q:Who Is Dr. Steel?
- Dr. Steel is an extremely complex phenomenon, a bit of a metaphorical nesting doll. On the surface, Dr. Steel can appear to some as simply a method actor musician with an over-the-top gimmick. Just underneath that facade lies an enigma; he makes some people wonder if he's really serious, just trying to entertain, or completely barking mad. But underneath the second facade, Dr. Steel is really acclaimed comic-book writer and chaos magickian, Grant Morrison. Make no mistake, he really thinks he is Dr. Steel. He has taken method acting and ceremonial magick to the highest levels, and fully intends to take over (or make over) the world. What's more, in the three short years since handing over his comic-book authorship to a ghost writer, he has amassed tens of thousands of followers worldwide. I've done several polls among Dr. Steel fans, and the results show that for every one person who has officially signed up, there are ten more loyal followers who have not.
- Q:Help me perfect a steel type pokemon team!?
- Good choice in pokemon. As for moves and EVs and all that... its kinda up to how exactly you wanna play your steel team, but heres what I can think up off the top of my head: Empoleon: Mixed Attacker. Swords Dance and Aqua Jet for strong priority attacking, with two special attacks (preferrably one water and one other non steel non water attack) Skarmory: Physical wall. Skarmory is know to be an amazing physical wall. So pump HP and defense EVs into it. Impish nature is best, and try to get Roost, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird on it. Stealth Rock or Spikes for entry hazard damage. Metagross: Physical attacker. Bullet Punch is nice since Metagross is kinda slow, and Hammer Arm is decent since it hardly cares about a speed drop. Earthquake and Zen Headbutt aren't bad either. Magnezone: Bulky Special Attacker. The teams a really physical one, so having a special attacker is nice so other physical walls don't mess you up too bad. Its main attacking moves should be Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon. Sturdy and Magnet Pull are both good abilities, which one you go with is up to you. Lucario: Physical Sweeper. Max out Lucario's Attack and Speed EVs, its defenses are too low for it to take repeated hits. Close Combat and Extremespeed are Lucario staples. The other 2 moveslots depend on you. An elemental punch is good for coverage. Earthquake... is Earthquake, its good to have. There's other options too. Ferrothorn: Ferrothorn has a number of options, usually involving its great bulk. Look this one up on Smogon. Other good steel types would include: Bronzong, Scizor, Forretress. Excadrill is good, but its far better in a sandstorm team than on an all steel team (Sand Rush+Swords Dance+Focus Sash+Attack=death). Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range