Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water
Size: 20-75 mm
15 years produce experience
Certificate: CE; ISO9001
Features of Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water:
Sizes: 20 to 75mm
Pressure: PN1.25Mpa; PN1.6Mpa; PN2.0Mpa; PN2.5Mpa
Colors: Light grey, white or other colors on request
Certification: CE, ISO9001
Advantages of Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
- Q:Is the plastic lined steel pipe the same as the PSP composite pipe?
- Lined with plastic steel composite pipe is the plastic through the paste on the steel, and personally feel a little better PSP it, lining the diameter of the impact of relatively large.
- Q:Connecting method of composite triode
- A composite transistor is two and more of a transistor collector connected together, and the first transistor emitter coupled directly to the base of second transistors, which are connected in turn, and finally leads to E, B, C three electrode. Also known as the Darlington tube, whose amplification is the product of both magnification. Generally used in power amplifier, voltage regulator circuit.
- Q:What are the connecting methods of steel plastic composite pipe and pipe fittings?
- Push the pipe at once to the root of the pipe socket. When pushing the pipe, attention should be paid to the location of the rubber ring. It shall not be extended or tilted. If there is a top tilt, the groove of the pipe mouth shall be corrected and pushed into the rubber ring to be pushed again.
- Q:Is the PPR tube and the PPR composite pipe the same thing?
- The PPR water supply pipe is pure plastic, using type three tortoise copolymerized polypropylene as raw material.PPR composite pipe is based on pure plastic pipe, and the middle layer is covered with an aluminum layer.
- Q:Aluminum alloy lining plastic PPR composite pipe performance advantages?
- Aluminum Alloy lining plastic PPR composite pipe Tong Bao brand advantage:Light quality, 100% resistance oxygen, anti ultraviolet radiation, clean and sanitary, easy installation, strong sealing, free of maintenance. In indoor, it solves the defects of plastic pipe bending, collision, aging and so on.2. appearance by oxidation polishing, delicate appearance, and in the installation and use of procedures is not due to collision, strike or hit pressure caused by loss and damage, with lightweight rigidity and excellent mechanical properties.3. 、 hot melt socket connection, safe and reliable, save time and effort
- Q:What is the difference between plastic lined steel pipe and plastic steel composite pipe?
- Steel plastic composite pipe is a new type of pipe material developed in recent years, with steel matrix in steel tube coated with various materials of plastic after compounded with steel strength and stiffness, and the advantages of plastic pipe, chemical corrosion resistance, no pollution, no mixed bacteria, the wall is smooth, not fouling, small water resistance etc..
- Q:What is the KPS composite pipe?
- A composite tube is a combination of two or more transistors in accordance with a certain law, which is equivalent to a triode, and the compound tube is also called a Darlington tube.
- Q:What is the difference between PSP steel plastic composite pressure pipe and galvanized plastic composite pressure pipe?
- As the traditional galvanized steel pipe replacement, PSP steel plastic composite pressure pipe and galvanized steel plastic composite pipe in drinking water pipeline has been widely used in the field, compared with the pure plastic pipe and galvanized steel pipe, galvanized steel pipe of the two service life and corrosion resistance are better than the traditional, high temperature, high pressure resistance, environmental stress stress cracking resistance and creep resistance than the pure plastic pipe, especially steel plastic composite pipe with galvanized steel and pure plastic pipe comprehensive excellent performance from the health, life, energy consumption and production cost, corrosion resistant, is better than that of zinc lining plastic composite pipe for a higher level of drinking water pipeline, worth vigorously promote the use of.
- Q:What is the actual current direction of the composite tube?
- At that time, in the electrolyte, the positive and negative charges were moving, only in the opposite direction of the directional movement. In semiconductors, some of them move with positive charges, and some of them move negatively.Also, the current is scalar, i.e., without direction. The direction of the current is only a rule of thought.
- Q:What is the difference between PE composite pipe and steel plastic composite pipe?
- Plastic steel composite pipe on plastic raw materials there is no requirement, the middle is the steel layer, plastic layer with PPR composite can also, PERT can also.
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range