Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water
Size: 20-75 mm
15 years produce experience
Certificate: CE; ISO9001
Features of Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water:
Sizes: 20 to 75mm
Pressure: PN1.25Mpa; PN1.6Mpa; PN2.0Mpa; PN2.5Mpa
Colors: Light grey, white or other colors on request
Certification: CE, ISO9001
Advantages of Ppr Pipe For Hot And Cold Water:
High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 °C,the maximum transient temperature is up to 95°C
Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe. And 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50%over metal piping system.
Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel pipe or stainless steels composite pipe?
- Stainless steel composite pipe in 2002 GB/T18704-2002 national standard formally promulgated, choose from the quality of materials, inspection and other aspects have a set of strict management, due to the advantages of beautiful appearance, low price, which has been widely used in bridge guardrail, decoration, vehicle accessories, conveying roller, the field of textile machinery accessories etc..
- Q:What are the differences between the two types of lean composite pipes?
- As far as I know, at present, residential decoration water pipes are mainly divided into: galvanized pipe, UPVC pipe, aluminum plastic pipe, PPR pipe, copper pipe and stainless steel pipe.
- Q:PE copper wire mesh plastic composite pipe connection in several ways?
- PE copper wire mesh skeleton plastic composite pipe is connected by electric heating welding method and flange connection two ways. Electric melting connection is inserted into the electric melting pipe composite pipe, the electric heat wire is embedded on the surface of the heat pipe fitting.
- Q:What is PPS steel plastic composite pipe?
- The product has the following advantages.1, retains the traditional metal pipe steel and strength, far better than plastic pipes, aluminum pipe;2. The utility model has the advantages of smooth inner wall, small frictional resistance and no fouling, and the outer wall is more beautiful and luxurious;3, light weight, toughness, impact resistance, high compressive strength, applicable temperature is wider, -30 DEG C to 100 DEG c;4, and the pipe can be connected by means of wire cutter, socket, flange, welding groove, etc., a variety of ways, and labor;5, and the pipe fittings connecting parts, thermal expansion coefficient is small, more safe and reliable;6, the price performance ratio is reasonable, comprehensive cost is low, more economical than copper tube and stainless steel tube.
- Q:Types of ceramic composite pipes
- Centrifugal casting of composite ceramic pipesThe centrifugal casting composite pipe is a composite pipe made of self combustion, high temperature synthesis and high speed centrifugal technology. A uniform, dense and smooth ceramic layer and transition layer are formed at high temperature and high speed. In addition, the work temperature is 850~900 degrees, ceramic will not fall, lighter weight, composite ceramics to hardness, anti - grinding, to solve the past to the thickness of anti - grinding. Straight pipes, elbows, elbows, three links, etc., in the wear and tear industry, the use of very good results.
- Q:What are the connecting modes of PPR plastic aluminum stationary composite pipe?
- PPR plastic pipe connection PPR plastic pipe: nuts, C type ring type connection.
- Q:Process technology of aluminium alloy lined plastic composite pipe
- BM type barrier screw and IKV forced feeding system are adopted to ensure good plasticizing property. The assembly line pipe adopts non chip cutting, and the end of the pipe is smooth, so as to avoid the phenomenon that the stress concentration in the gap is caused after cutting off.
- Q:Rpap5 butt welded aluminum plastic composite pipe and PB pipe which is good?
- The same PPR tube also has special belt wire fittings, a hot PPR, a head rest outside the wire or wire. Wow and iodine spy Yan paid winter riveting inclined towersThen the two are threaded, hoping to help friends
- Q:Can the pE composite pipe be cooled by electric fusion?
- Non removable tread. This is a very important point, because the electric melting pipe with pipe welding, the contact surface has melted, must pass through the cooling process make it solidified into a whole, in this process, if the mobile pipeline or stampede will cause the weld, weld gap and so on, easy to cause the pipeline to Water Leakage.
- Q:Can the heat pipe of building be made of steel plastic composite pipe?
- Can you ah the so-called steel clad tube should be lined with plastic lining is like this helps prevent metal corrosion and the inner wall of good smoothness control can prevent fouling bacteria and certain node insulation effect of the thermal conductivity of the metal plastic than the small one thing to note is that the lower temperature limit requires the use of materials the problem of limit
The company products are strictly produced as the standard of international, country and industry etc. And has already passed the test of national, provincial, municipal and other authority departments testing. Since the products put on the market, we own a good name in china and abroad.The products range has been changed from single into series. Now the company has become a high-tech modern enterprise of scientific research, development, production, marketing, trade and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range