Popular Nature Space Saver Bath Shelf Bath Cabinet, We may committed ourselves to let people enjoy healthy, fashionable, comfortable lifestyles through innovative technology and excellent quality products.
1. Product Size: 39.4 x 9.1 x 6.9 inches
2. Product Net Weight:38.8 pounds
3. Carton Weight: 39 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Space saver with storage.
2. Engineered wood construction.
3. Easy to Clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:What type of bathroom cabinet belongs to in the trademark application?
- In the latest version of the trademark classification table does not "bathroom cabinet" this project, it is non-standard products.
- Q:Bathroom vanity - help!?
- Have a piece of wood trim cut 1 1/2 inch wide to fit in the space between the vanity and wall. Pick a type of wood that matches your vanity.
- Q:how to remove a clorox stain from a bathroom vanity top?
- I recently had a similar problem, and I did the same thing cats 3 recommended. I used baking soda and a good sponge, and it scrubbed out 99.9% of the stain. It was someone else's bathroom counter, so it saved my hyde from getting in trouble. Baking soda or toothpaste can do wonders!
- Q:Can I paint a cheap white bathroom vanity?
- You can definitely re-paint it like others said. I repainted many of the old vanities and fixtures when we moved into my old house. Or you can find a local place that sells bathroom vanities and furniture for cheap, I found this place online. Or try craigslist. You'd be surprised what you can find!
- Q:Cheap Modern Bathroom Vanity?
- Check your local Craig's list...or maybe even a flea market or yard sales...something used that you can finish or paint yourself will help with keeping the cost down :) Good Luck!
- Q:What material can I use to protect my wood vanity?
- Most bathroom vanities are wood and while this versatile material is commonly used in the bathroom, it's important to learn how to take care of it properly. By taking the necessary steps to protect your bathroom wood vanities, you can ensure that your vanity will last for years. When weather is very dry, moisture will evaporate from your hard wood and the furniture will shrink a bit as a result. Your bathroom wood vanities will have the opposite reaction and expand a bit due to the humidity in your bathroom. These natural changes should not affect the quality of your bathroom wood as long as you make sure your bathroom is properly ventilated to allow the wood to dry. Tips for cleaning your vanity include: Mild non-alkaline soap and water solution is fine to clean your hard wood furniture. Pretest the solution on an out of sight section to make sure it doesn't damage the finish before you proceed. Dry immediately after you clean with a soft cloth. * Wood cleaner and wax can benefit your bathroom wood vanities if they are not urethane-finished. Wax on urethane-finished surfaces will only collect dust, not repel it. * Water spots are common on bathroom wood vanities. You can remove these spots by covering the stain with a clean blotter and pressing a warm iron to the blotter. Home remedies for water spots include buffing the stain with salad oil, mayonnaise or white toothpaste. Wipe your vanity dry and then wax or polish. Protect the finish of your vanity by testing an out of sight section of your vanity before you apply any cleaner to the outside. Chances are that you'll use your bathroom wood vanity every day. Whether you have an antique, rustic, or modern vanity, taking care of your vanity will ensure that it continues to be a lovely addition to your home despite daily use.
- Q:What is a bathroom vanity?
- it is usually the cabinet that houses the sink and has a mirror
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet how
- Aluminum bathroom cabinet in Guangdong and other places have been produced, not widely recognized by the market, but the aluminum is too easy to oxidize, and do the bathroom cabinet is also difficult to say.As a few years ago popular stainless steel bathroom cabinet, or not become a market The mainstream.
- Q:My bathroom just installed a bathroom cabinet is the kind of shower with a shower shower hot
- Left no hot water pipe, or the valve did not open here
- Q:I'm looking for a bathroom vanity that's 24' anyone know where I can find one?
- Home Depot, OKorder's, Menards, Costco, Sam's Club, pretty much anywhere that carries vanities - 24' is a standard (albeit small) size. What about a pedestal sink instead? They make a small bathroom appear a little larger. You can put a space saver over the toilet for storage.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range