Description of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Nonwoven geotextiles are multi-purpose fabrics that are felt-like in appearance. There are numerous practical applications for nonwoven geotextiles. Nonwoven drainage fabrics are an economical alternative to graded aggregate and sand filters and can eliminate many of the problems associated with using, purchasing and transporting aggregate
Features of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Can withstand the installation stresses
High chemical resistance
Technical Parameters of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m ≥
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Tear Strength KN≥
What is the main application of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function?
The main application of our Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for River Construction is as follows: The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc.
Where is your main market?
Our main market is in Middle East, South America and some African countries.
What is your advantages for Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function?
One of the largest manufacturer of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for River Construction for Construction with advanced equipment, big production capacity and excellent quality.
- Q:What is the difference between polypropylene geotextile, polypropylene geotextile and polyester geotextile
- Material is not the same
- Q:Geotextile is what is the role to play with what?
- Geotextile can seep the water penetration, so its use a lot of floods covered in the embankment on the isolation of water supply to the earth dam erosion, placed around the pool to prevent the water inside the pool into the earth, laying in the pollutant storage site to prevent contaminants contaminated land And groundwater, and so on
- Q:Garage roof covered with non-woven or geotextile cloth
- Geotextile also known as non-woven fabrics, with 200 to 300 grams of short wire geotextile can be
- Q:Where to find the right geotextile
- Geotextile types are many, according to the manufacturing process of spinning, woven, woven, according to the material is divided into filaments, short wire and so on, if the most suitable geotextile should be the project requirements are not very strict , Generally like building coverage, road maintenance, etc., like this price is generally around 0.5 angle
- Q:Polyester filament geotextile performance characteristics
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas.
- Q:Geotextile is what kind of material in the construction?
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, isolation, reinforcement protection, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance.
- Q:400g geotextile puncture strength is how much
- First, geotextile polyester staple fiber geotextile (PET) and polyester filament geotextile two. Two kinds of geotextile anti-puncture strong (should be CBR burst strong) different. Polyester staple geotextile in accordance with the national standard GB / T-2008 standard implementation, 400g GB polyester staple geotextile CBR burst strength ≥ 2.1KN. Polyester filament geotextile in accordance with the national standard GB / T-2008 standard implementation, 400g GB polyester filament geotextile CBR burst strength ≥ 39KN. 400g GB polyester staple geotextile longitudinal and horizontal tear strength ≥ 0.33KN, 400g GB polyester filament geotextile longitudinal and horizontal tear strength ≥ 0.56KN.
- Q:Woven geotextile customs code
- The answer was deleted by google
- Q:Geotextile, geomembrane, non-woven geotextile, which is permeable, which is impermeable?
- Geotextile is the water, but the soil, from the role of anti-filter geomembrane is impermeable, like plastic film geotextile is a non-woven, as well as handbags, disposable health supplies, etc. I am the production of this wish smooth
- Q:Can the geotextile of the filter layer be constructed?
- Light rain laying fast enough to be careful supervision Oh
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range