Order On-line Tracking
1. Specifications of PP Woven Geotextile for Construction
1) Weight / Mass: 75g/m2-800g/m2 .
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material: PP/PET.
5) Color: Black , white , grey, others
6) Certificate: CE/ISO9001, ISO14001 .
7) Manufacturing method: nonwoven / woven.
8) The equipment is introduced from Germany.
9) This geotextile can be made of polypropylene (PP), or polyester (PET), Polyvinyl or synthetic fiber on needle punch machine.
10) The mass is available from 75g/m² to 800g/m² and the width available from 1.0m-8m, monolayer or multilayer (reinforcement geotextiles), long fiber or short fiber.
11) Color: all kinds of color are available. The annual production ability is 10 million square meters.
12) The fabric can also be heat treated by infrared at customer's requirements. Our geotextile are UV stabilized to give protection against aging under exposure to natural ultra-violet light.
2. Introduction of PP Woven Geotextile for Construction
Geotextiles are composed from synthetic polypropylene/polyester fibres through a mechanical process of needling the fabric and adding, when necessary, a thermo fused process, resulting in a uniform porous structure with excellent tensile strength and chemical deterioration. Type: 1. Wovens & knitted: use various fibre types (e.g. monofilament, multi-filament, split extruded film) in different combinations. 2. Non-wovens: staple or continuous fibres that are heat treated or needlepunched to “fix” fibres relative to each other.
What is the main application of PP Woven Geotextile for Construction?
The main application of our Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile is as follows: The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc.
Where is your main market?
Our main market is in Middle East, South America and some African countries.
What is your advantages for PP Woven Geotextile for Construction?
One of the largest manufacturer of PP Woven Geotextile for Construction
with advanced equipment, big production capacity and excellent quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|