Introduction of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Geotextile is usually used for filtration,isloation, reinforcement or preservation with good characteristics of high tensile strength, good penetrability,freezing durability,aging and corrosion resistance, etc.
Application of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
Specification of Polypropylene Geotextiles:
Technical specification of short fiber needle punched non woven geotextile
Width Variation %
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN ≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
MD and TD
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile difference?
- 1, geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Finished cloth for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. 2, geomembrane construction site geomembrane to plastic film as impermeable substrate, and non-woven composite made of soil impermeable material, its impermeability depends mainly on the plastic film impermeability. At present, domestic and foreign anti-seepage application of plastic film, mainly polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE), EVA (ethylene / vinyl acetate copolymer), they are a polymer chemical flexible material, the proportion of small, Strong extension, high adaptability to deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, good frost resistance. The main mechanism is to plastic film impermeable barrier earth dam leakage channel, with its large tensile strength and elongation to withstand water pressure and adapt to the dam deformation; and non-woven is also a polymer short fiber chemistry Material, through the needle or hot tack forming, with high tensile strength and extensibility, it is combined with the plastic film, not only increased the tensile strength of plastic film and anti-puncture ability, and because the non-woven surface rough , Which increases the friction coefficient of the contact surface, which is favorable to the stability of the composite geomembrane and the protective layer. At the same time, they have good resistance to bacteria and chemical resistance, not afraid of acid, alkali, salt erosion.
- Q:what is the difference between landscape fabric and geotextile fabric?
- Landscape fabric is for weed control and geotextile fabric is used for retaining walls to tie them into the hill better and it is often used under paver patios and driveways to make them more stable.
- Q:On the road where the laying of geotextiles should be how to shop
- Like roadbed fill, fill the junction and so on can be shop, a layer of a layer of shop, fixed good.
- Q:Garage roof to do the garden, waterproof layer above the protective layer of gravel 10 cm above the ground and then geotextile
- Are you geotextile or composite film? Is your waterproofing layer ready? Do not leak?
- Q:Geotextile cloth and no square what meaning
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, originated in the twentieth century, the fifties. Raw materials are polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. Geotextiles are woven and non-woven. Not "Square", it is divided by the manufacturing process, the use of textile technology made of geotextile called spinning, and vice versa for non-woven geotextile. Due to the low cost of spinning geotextile, the cost is slightly higher. Most of the current engineering applications are non-woven geotextiles. They have a filter, filter, isolation, reinforcement, protection, and other functions.
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- I can specialize in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:Can geotexters cover grass seeds?
- Geotextile is anti-puncture which grass can not grow out, you can use the vegetation bag ah
- Q:You produce 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile it?
- 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile is designed for high-speed rail sliding layer of high-strength wear-resistant geotextile, our products in the West high-speed rail passenger line, OKorder and Hangzhou and other high-speed rail lines have applications.
- Q:Geotextile is what is the role to play with what?
- Geotextile is the main role of reinforcement, filter, mostly used in landfills, water conservancy projects, composite geotextile or composite geomembrane (a cloth a film, two cloth a film, multi-cloth film) with anti Infiltration of the role, this time there is the role of geotextile protective film
- Q:Performance index of composite geotextile
- Item Unit Area Quality g / m000 Remark Film Thickness mm0.25-0.350.3-0.5 Fracture strength KN / m57.510.012.014.016.018.0 Longitudinal transverse elongation% 30-100CBR Breaking strength KN≥184.108.40.206. 220.127.116.11 Tearing strength KN≥0.150.250.320.40.480.560.62 Vertical and horizontal peel strength N / cm6 Vertical and horizontal permeability coefficient cm / sk * 10-11-10-13k = 1.0-9.9
Textile, is the production of nonwoven geotextiles, geosynthetics composite film professional unit, the original production of industrial filter fabric textile department designated enterprise system in China Textiles Association members, China Membrane Industry Association.
Our product range mainly includes geosynthetics, industrial filter cloth, needle woven cotton,needle geotextile,composite geomembrane, filter cloth,cotton acupuncture etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million - US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range