Introduction of Geotextile
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, sepatation and easy for construction.
Application of Geotextile
CMAX Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durablity, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal,reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.
The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needlepunched non woven geotextiles and slit and split film yarn woven geotextiles.
Packaging Details: pp woven bags or at your request
Delivery Detail: 15 days
Item Value Specification
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m≥
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Tear Strength KN≥
Q: What kind of payments does jenor support?
A: T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
Q: Do you charge for the samples?
A: Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
Q: Can you produce according to customers' design?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
- Q:Does the color cloth be geotextile?
- Straw, sacks, stone, gravel, wood, steel, color cloth, lighting equipment, transport, alarm equipment, digging tools, lead wire, cement, soil, sand, geotextile and so on.
- Q:What kind of geotextiles are used in highway geotextiles?
- Highway geotextile general use Hongxiang new material filament geotextile, to overcome the cracks and so on the road defects.
- Q:What is the difference between geotextile and impervious geotextile?
- What is the difference between geotextile and impervious geotextile, geotextile and impervious geotextile?
- Q:What is the place of attention for the laying of geotextiles?
- (1) the use of the use of buried type: cover the thickness should not be less than 30cm (2) refurbishment system should be: cushion, impermeable layer, transition layer, protective layer composition. (3) soil to be solid, to avoid uneven subsidence, cracks, anti-seepage within the turf, root to clear. And the surface of the membrane with a small particle size of sand or clay as a protective layer. (4) laying the geomembrane do not pull too tight, both ends of the soil into the corrugated part of the soil is better, especially with the rigid material anchoring, should leave a certain amount of expansion and contraction. (5) construction, should avoid stones,
- Q:What are the geotextiles for concrete health
- Geotextile waterproof material, can be used for artificial lake bottom waterproof
- Q:Artificial lake geotextile practices
- Library and slope with a composite geomembrane all laying, I specialize in the production and construction of geotextile materials
- Q:The first geotextile is divided into polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Non-woven geotextile has many advantages: 1) air permeability 2) filterability 3) insulation 4) water absorption 5) waterproof 6) stretch 7) not disheveled 8) feel good, soft 9) light 10) Can be restored 11) without the direction of the fabric 12) compared with the textile production of high productivity, production speed 13) low prices, can be mass production and so on. Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with the textile fabric strength and durability is poor; 2) can not be washed as other fabrics; 3) fiber arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method has been mainly focused on preventing the improvement of the division.
- Q:Whether the reservoir is geotextile or geomembrane is good
- Composite geomembrane and geomembrane can be. Detailed consultation to see the information
- Q:Geotextile pp-65-4-600 what it means
- PP plastic raw materials, chemical name: polypropylene, that is, polypropylene geotextile, a square meter of 600 grams of weight. Henkel Building Materials
- Q:What is the standard width of geotextile?
- Minimum width of 2 meters.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range