Introduction of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles, we can produce with PET original and recylced material.
Specification of Spun-bond Geotextile fabric:
Elongation at break
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90mm
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
Width Variation %
Weight Variation %
- Q:Can plant roots penetrate geotextiles?
- Of course. The roots of plants are omnipotent, and it has a strong vitality. It is small, but its power is infinite. It is also because it is small, it makes it seamless no omnipotent. It can wear the river across the sea, it can wear stone to break the ground, it is powerful you can not imagine, you do not see the cliffs on the grass, the king did not see the plow of the fern leaves!
- Q:200g 300g 400g non-woven geotextile price
- 200 grams of non-woven geotextile Price: 1.80 yuan. 300 grams of non-woven geotextile Price: 2.70 yuan. 400 grams of non-woven geotextile Price: 3.60 yuan.
- Q:What is the geotextile customs code?
- Hello: I can only give an example: if you ask the goods belong to the weight per square meter of more than 150 grams of non-woven weaving, can be returned, because you do not have a detailed description of the source of raw materials, production processes, Into the product code under 5603.1410. If you are satisfied with my answer, I would like to be accepted and given praise, thank you!
- Q:How the drainage board works
- Q:Above a geotextile one, that there is any acceptance of norms?
- Geotextile with the relevant national standard, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:Geotextile, 150g how much money per square meter
- 1.2 to 1.5. See quality requirements. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Neighborhoods: anti-seepage composite geotextile testing need to follow which test specifications, and routine testing items.
- (G / sq.m), film thickness (mm), mass per unit area deviation (%), breaking strength (KN / m), the product quality (GB / T-1998) (KN), the equivalent pore diameter O55 (mm), the vertical permeability coefficient (cm / s), the hydrostatic pressure (Mpa), the tearing strength (KN), the CBR breaking strength (KN) The And the front two said the basic almost, but hope that a detailed description can make you more clearly point.
- Q:Fish tank white filter cotton toxic, is not geotextile, or non-woven Yeah
- Geotextile do fish tank filter, fish will die
- Q:Geotextile cloth and no square what meaning
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, originated in the twentieth century, the fifties. Raw materials are polyester, polypropylene, acrylic, nylon and other polymer polymer synthetic fiber. Geotextiles are woven and non-woven. Not "Square", it is divided by the manufacturing process, the use of textile technology made of geotextile called spinning, and vice versa for non-woven geotextile. Due to the low cost of spinning geotextile, the cost is slightly higher. Most of the current engineering applications are non-woven geotextiles. They have a filter, filter, isolation, reinforcement, protection, and other functions.
- Q:On the road where the laying of geotextiles should be how to shop
- Like roadbed fill, fill the junction and so on can be shop, a layer of a layer of shop, fixed good.
Geotex, a proessonal manufacturer of geotextile, geomembrane, woven carpet blank, geogrid, Geonet, waterproof blanket and other geosynthetics; plastic blind pipe, waterproof board, permeable hose series material. Our products are widely used in electric power, water conservancy, transportation, environmental protection and other infrastructure areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range