Order On-line Tracking
1. Non Woven Geotextile Specificatioin:
CBR Plunger Strength
Elongation at Yield
Weight Unit Area
2. Non Woven Geotextile Introduction:
Nonwoven geotextiles are manufactured from the extrusion of polypropylene fibres which are then laid down on a manufacturing "bed" and then needle punched to entangle the fibres such that a dimensionally stable product is formed. Some additional thermal treatment is then applied to further improve the strength of the geotextile. Because of this manufacturing process non-woven geotextiles are generally best used in applications of drainage, filtration and protection
3. Non Woven Geotextile Features:
Proven for use in Main Roads works
Large range to suit the application
4. Non Woven Geotextile Application:
(1) artificial filling foundation movement of ground water.
(2) gravel filter layer surrounding the periphery of the drain pipe drain.
(3) in water conservancy projects wells, relief wells or inclined pipe filter.
(4) for retaining wall backfill reinforcement, or for anchored retaining wall panel.
(5) reinforced flexible pavements, crack repair roads, prevent the reflection cracks of pavement.
(6) in ternal vertical or horizontal drainage, dissipation of pore water pressure in soil.
(7) water impermeable geomembrane dam or embankment in the lower part of the back or the concrete.
(8) the isolation layer between the road ballast and subgrade, isolation layer or between the embankment and soft foundation.
(9) the isolation layer soil between highway, airport, railway ballast and artificial rockfill and soil fabric.
5. Non Woven Geotextile Product Show:
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
Over the past decade a greater emphasis has been placed on the development and manufacturing of geosynthetic textiles. While the geosynthetics industry is comparatively new, it has already created products with applications in a wide range of industries including geotechnical, transportation, hydraulic, embankment management, and mining. In many cases, a single geosynthetic textile can solve or improve multiple civil engineering problems simultaneously.
The first example of a geosynthetic textile application is the use of a prefabricated pocket style vertical drain made from a nonwoven filter jacket specialized as a PVD filter material. The purpose of this product was to reduce the time needed for construction by quickly discharging water in the ground which speeds up the soil consolidation process. Overall, it proved to reduce construction time and speed up the consolidation of soft ground in a variety of different situations including road construction, the development of building sites, construction of gas and oil storage facilities, and bank revetment.
The second example of how geosynthetic textiles can provide solutions to civil engineering problems is the polyester woven geotextile mat. It is created from a high tenacity polyester filament which is highly dense. This particular geosynthetic textile has been used to reinforce soft ground and embankments, separate layers of sand and soft ground, prevent the uneven settlement of soft ground, and securing a safe path of travel for heavy equipment across soft ground.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Location||Taian City，Shandong Province,China|
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia|
|Company Certifications||ISO9001;IS014001 Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-30 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese;|
|Factory Size:||10,000-30,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)|
|Product Price Range||Average|