Filament needle punched nonwoven geotextile using all new polyester resin spunbonded continuous filament needle punched geotextiles are manufactured by the extrusion of fibers which are then laid down on a manufacturing "bed" and then needle punched from both top and bottom to entangle the fibers to produce a dimensionally stable geotextile.
PP (polypropylene), Virgin PET(polyester), recycle PET
thermally bonded and needle punched
Usually 100g/m2 to 1200g/m2 or as your demand
1m to 6m(as you demand)
100m(as you demand)
PE film and woven cloth, paper core inside if you ask.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Do you want to put the geotextile and the impounded vegetables in the soil?
- No, I am specializing in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:Where to find the right geotextile
- Geotextile types are many, according to the manufacturing process of spinning, woven, woven, according to the material is divided into filaments, short wire and so on, if the most suitable geotextile should be the project requirements are not very strict , Generally like building coverage, road maintenance, etc., like this price is generally around 0.5 angle
- Q:Geotextile types and effects
- 1, acupuncture non-woven geotextile, specifications 100g / m2-1000g / m2 between any choice, the main raw material is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture, the main purposes are: river, sea, lake Embankment slope protection, reclamation, wharf, ship lock flood control and other projects, is through the filter to play a soil and water conservation and effective way to prevent piping. Second, acupuncture non-woven fabrics and PE film composite geotextile, specifications have a cloth a film, two cloth a film, the largest width of 4.2 meters The main raw material is to use polyester staple fiber acupuncture non-woven, PE film through the composite , The main purpose is anti-seepage, apply to railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports and other projects. Third, non-woven and woven composite geotextile, a variety of non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven and plastic woven composite, for the basis of reinforcement, adjust the permeability coefficient of the basic engineering facilities. Features: light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, with a filter, drainage, isolation, enhance the excellent performance. Use: widely used in water conservancy, electricity, mines, roads and railways and other geotechnical projects: l, soil separation of the filter material; 2, reservoirs, mine mineral processing of drainage materials, high-rise building drainage materials; Of the anti-erosion material; geotextile features 1, high strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, in dry and wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation. 2, corrosion-resistant, in different pH of the soil and water can be long-term corrosion resistance. 3, good water permeability between the fiber gap, it has a good water permeability. 4, good microbial resistance to micro-organisms, insects are not damaged. 5, construction convenience
- Q:Project, what is the use of permeable geotextile?
- Pavement maintenance is much more
- Q:Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role?
- Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role? Which predecessors help me explain.
- Q:Geotextile special staple fiber where needed
- Geotextile special staple fiber where needed
- Q:What is the price per square of the non-woven polyester fabric?
- Non-woven geotextiles generally use polyester and polypropylene fiber. Polyester is polyester. The price is the market, at any time change. If per square meter, it is necessary to know how much weight. So can only say how much price / ton. Now about ~ yuan / ton.
- Q:What is the difference between polypropylene geotextile, polypropylene geotextile and polyester geotextile
- Material is not the same
- Q:Can China produce polypropylene filament geotextile? google know
- Yes, I am professional production, wish smooth
- Q:Road with a geotextile cloth is a cloth or non-woven fabrics
- Geotextile is a non-woven category, geomembrane is divided into light film, and a cloth a film, two cloth a film, two cloth is a film in the middle of the membrane, both sides of the geotextile composite products. Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range