Product Description of Plastic Snow Shovel For Hand Tool
Often has a very wide sideless blade that curves upward attached to a long handle. A variety of styles are available. Some are designed mostly for pushing the snow, others for lifting it. The blade can be metal or plastic, but the latter is used to offer a lighter tool. Some have one or more wheels.
Specifications of Plastic Snow Shovel For Hand Tool
Overall length: 137cm
PP head: 40*32cm
Handle: 2.8*105cm wooden handle with D shape plastic grip
Durable metal edge to increase cutting power and tool life
Applications of Plastic Snow Shovel For Hand Tool
Cleam or move snow and ice
Packaging of Collapsible Shovel For Hand Tool
- Q:What tools do you use for hand crystal carving?
- If the hand carved words can only use tungsten alloy knife, Taobao can buy. Borrow the machine, you can use a kind of jade carving machine called electronic engraving machine, with different alloy head, you can engrave.
- Q:What tools do you need for hand polishing pebbles?
- Common tools1. Engraving and hanging mill (recommended hanging grinder with flexible shaft) with flexible axle, it is more flexible and convenient to useThe corresponding diamond grinding head and jade bar and sandpaper raspThird, some wool felt and leather and rubber grinding wheel and brushSome polishing powder or polishing paste and polishing waxThe fixing glue used in engravingThe vibration of grinding stone polishing machine use
- Q:What is the manual wrench?
- Texture of material1.: chrome vanadium chemical symbol CR-V, is of good quality steel;2. carbon steel: quality in general, more circulation in the market.
- Q:What hand tools can be used to make toughened glass cut easily?
- Tempered glass is a prestressed glass, can not be 2 destructive processing (such as cutting, opening, etc.). Toughened glass once the compressive stress layer damage, the particle fragmentation, all say toughened glass can change the knife, plus hole are all of the mechanical properties of tempered glass very not understand nonsense.
- Q:What are the materials and tools used to make greeting cards?
- 1, first of all choose a clean piece of paper, preferably long or square, and of course, a heart-shaped one. Color can be chosen according to your preference.2 take out a whole piece of paper and turn it into an open one, then modify it. According to their own mind to fold, it is recommended to fold once.
- Q:How to make manual transportation
- Make a sail on the next color, remember to open a small hole, for later on the mast; with a red string fixed mast, and placed on the color.
- Q:What simple tools do you need for hand - made clothes?
- The needle and thread must be necessary. In addition there is a small yarn scissors, tweezers, ruler, chalk, and iron. To do manual work, it is better to have a thimble, so that the hands will not hurt.
- Q:How do you cook tools manually?
- Do you eat to a cooker, it is necessary, the cooker as do what meal need tools, rice and rice is not the same.
- Q:A hand painted coloring tool
- There are many kinds, such as Mark, watercolor, gouache, acrylic, colored lead and so on.
- Q:What can replace a finger to touch one screen?
- Capacitive touch screen is the use of human body current sensing work. It is a composite glass screen of four layers. The inner surface of the glass screen and the interlayer are coated with a layer of ITO (coating conductive glass), and the outer layer is a thin layer of silica glass protective layer.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade farm tool, such as shovel, Chisel, Hoe,Forks,etc.Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low