Specifications of Non-woven Geotextile for Construction
material:polyester staple fibre
Functions of Non-woven Geotextile for Construction
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different.granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earthbody stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away
Technical Data Sheet of Short fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Construction:
Unit weight, g/m2
Weight tolerance, %
Break strength, ≥kN/m
CBR burst strength,
Tear strength, ≥kN
Width tolerance, %
Break elongation, %
EOS O90, mm
Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s
- Q:How to judge the geotextile test results are reliable
- Determine whether the tensile test results of the material are reliable, depending on whether the tensile process of the material to be tested during the test has reached the state required by this detection method. As a tensile test, to test the tensile strength and elongation of the material under specified conditions. Stretching process, the material to be tested to be uniform force, the test machine fixture holding the sample to be solid, the sample does not produce slip nor be caught damage. This is the test process of the requirements of the test machine fixture and the installation of the sample requirements, only to meet this requirement and other requirements, the test results may be accurate. Geotechnical composite materials - Geosynthetics - Staple acupuncture non - woven geotextiles GB / T-1998 Geosynthetics - Filament spunbonded acupuncture non - woven geotextiles GB / T - 1998 Geosynthetics Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetics - Geosynthetic materials GB / T - 1998 Geosynthetics - Geological synthetic materials Polyvinyl chloride geomembrane GB / T-1999 Geosynthetics Plastic geogrid GB / T-1999 Geosynthetics Plastic flat wire braided geotextiles GB / T-2002 Geosynthetics Plastics 3D geogrids GB / T-2002 geosynthetics / outer composite geotextile
- Q:Polyester filament nonwoven is filament geotextile
- Yes, generally do geotextile material, polyester filament nonwoven fabric refers to filament geotextile. Huazhi geotechnical materials manufacturers to answer your questions
- Q:Looking for a place to buy geotextile fabric in Illinois?
- I'm really surprised. All of the Lowe's, Home Depots, etc. that I know of stock landscape barrier fabric, as do all the garden supply shops. If you truly can't find any, carpet works well, as will corrugated cardboard for a season. If the kids use the sandbox a lot, they'll usually keep the weeds down, too.
- Q:What is the general shop where there are geotextile cloth to sell it
- Retail, then, to the local hardware and electrical city to see. Manufacturers of drainage board geotextile
- Q:Geotextile 150 * 0.5 * 150 on behalf of what
- This is the composite geomembrane specifications are two cloth a film, 150 grams of geotextile is 0.5MM in the middle of the film, the following is 150 grams of geotextile, compound into
- Q:what is the purpose of geotextile on gabion walls.?
- Geotextiles are fabrics associated with soil, earth or rocks. Gabions were earth filled barricades meant to halt enemy fire during battle. I'm guessing geotextiles on gabion walls more effectively hold back the earth or filler. They might have well suited permeability or retentive qualities for gabions. There are a few other definitions for gabions. But this is the militaristic definition. Gabions are also used in dams and such. In this case, geotxtiles might have good properties for being submerged in water and still retaining whats inside the gabions.
- Q:Why is the roadbed geotextile
- Put the geotextile for water treatment
- Q:What is PAG in PAG composite geotextile
- Should be a high-strength glass fiber or grille and non-woven woven or bonded together geotextile, PAG is estimated that the product is a product code, one may be nominal vertical and horizontal strong, similar geogrid Such as PAG50-160, the other may be used cloth and grille specifications, such as 50kn grille and 160 grams of nonwovens
- Q:How to set the slope of the geotextile
- Paved on the line, lap welding or with glue. The company specializes in producing geothermal geotextile, detailed advice, please see my information
- Q:Subgrade geotextile lap law need to suture it
- General geotextiles require stitching. Geotextile stitching must be carried out continuously. Before the overlap, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm. The minimum seam distance from the geotextile edge is not less than 25mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range