Specifications of Non-woven Geotextile for Construction
material:polyester staple fibre
Functions of Non-woven Geotextile for Construction
The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different.granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings.
The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc in which distributes the earth stress, prevents the side-displacement of the earth body and improves the earthbody stability.
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away
Technical Data Sheet of Short fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Construction:
Unit weight, g/m2
Weight tolerance, %
Break strength, ≥kN/m
CBR burst strength,
Tear strength, ≥kN
Width tolerance, %
Break elongation, %
EOS O90, mm
Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s
- Q:What causes the geotextile aging phenomenon
- Gundam has the characteristics of the product we are all obvious, both in the highway, dams, railways and many other occasions have a very strong product features, and the performance is very outstanding, geotextile is an irreplaceable geotechnical material. Although the geotextile has unparalleled advantages, but the product is not perfect that any product has more or less problems or less, geotextile is the same, its aging problem has been with us, then in the end what causes Geotextile aging? Geotextile aging problem refers to the geotextile in the sun by the smell, temperature changes, biological erosion, chemical corrosion, moisture and other external factors, so that the geotextile strength and performance gradually weakened, loss of seepage effect. UV radiation intensity changes with the intensity of solar radiation, geotextile aging speed with the intensity of UV radiation and speed. Synthetic polymer polymer is concerned, the sun radiation is the main factor in the degradation of polymer degradation. UV radiation in the sun is the most important factor in the aging of the fabric. The ultraviolet radiation causes the polymer to produce a photooxidative decomposition reaction, especially ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 290 to 400 mPm, which has a significant decomposition effect on the polymer , Because the geotextile in the range of ultraviolet light energy is higher than the polymer chemical steamed broken the required energy, so the polymer material aging is very obvious.
- Q:Waterproof geotextile market demand prospects?
- Supply geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane and other geotechnical materials. Market prospects are excellent. Geotechnical material manufacturers to answer your questions
- Q:The difference between lap and stitching
- Power and load are angular and star connection. When the power supply is connected, the phase voltage of the power supply is equal to the line voltage. The line voltage of the star load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply. The phase voltage of the load is equal to the line voltage divided by the root number. When the power supply is connected, the line voltage of the power supply is equal to three times the root number of the power supply phase voltage. The line voltage of the corner load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply, and the phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. Both at the same time using the corner, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. At the same time using the star, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, the load phase voltage is equal to the power phase voltage, phase voltage equal to the line voltage divided by the root number three.
- Q:Does the geotextile filter cover the geotextile? Or impermeable geotextile?
- Geotextile has the role of anti-filter reinforcement, can not seepage, seepage is geomembrane, composite geotextile is also called composite geomembrane
- Q:Roof 1: 3 cement mortar leveling layer mixed with polypropylene or nylon-6 fiber is the role of what?
- Compensation shrinkage, to prevent cracking, from a certain degree of tensile effect
- Q:Geotextile detection frequency
- GB / T-2009 / ISO9862: 2005 does not specify the frequency, but according to the general provisions of the construction material is required to declare the material inspection, the specific number of consultation with the testing agency, the general geotextile detection: thickness (sample length 1m, (Sample length 1m, the number of samples 10 10 × 10), tensile properties (wide stretch, trapezoidal tear (sample length 2m, the number of samples vertical and horizontal to the five blocks ))
- Q:Garden engineering. Do the roof of the hydrophobic board and geotextile roof
- Weiyu geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protective effect, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance.
- Q:Composite geotextile 20-500-0.5 what it means
- 0.5 should be the film thickness of 20-500. Did not understand the estimated cloth is the bar, not like
- Q:The vertical permeability coefficient of 400 g per square filament geotextile is generally how much
- 1.0 × 10-1cm / sK × (10-1-10-3) I specialize in the production of geotechnical materials
- Q:What is the geotextile lap in the specification of water conservancy and hydropower project?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range