1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
6. High volume of production.
Wooden-pattern transfer, Thermal-break, Sand blasting, mechanical polishing,etc.
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:what colour curtains would go with my scarlet walls?
- Personally, because of the more dramatic colour of the walls I would go with something simple and neutral, like a warm cream colour. I think that would look gorgeous!
- Q:What colour curtains will go with lime green walls?
- Lime Green Curtains
- Q:Separating room with curtain, but with a slanted wall?
- Also put hooks on your curtains and Curtain rings on the Conduit to hang your curtains.
- Q:a peep under the curtain wall analysis!! HELPPPP?
- Okay, I have an idea as to what this is and I'm gonna knock it out with my opinion. The wall is the Iron Curtain (coined by Winston Churchill). The man is looking under the wall, because he is curious of what lies beneath or beyond it. The man is running away from the wall, because he is terrified by what he sees: oppression, communism, deprivation, etc. The industry on the eastern side can be described as the social network of communism - the ownership of the factory and the people in it by the government. The tank on the eastern side represents two things: oppression and aggression. It's there as a symbol to remind the people of the East that the Red Army calls the shots and also to be a warning to those of the West that the Red Army is capable and can destroy you (it's a sign of military might). It explains the beginnings of the Cold war; the initial fear of communism and the U.S.S.R.
- Q:How long is the dry pillar of the wall?
- The structural stability of the primary and secondary frames (ie columns and beams) should be consistent with the design requirements. Taking into account the ease of construction, the column should be arranged with the vertical arrangement of stone with the layout of the beam should be arranged with the layout of the horizontal joints of stone match. Column and structure of the connection: the wall structure every 2 meters with embedded iron, the column and the embedded iron through the short (10 channel) welding, column construction taking into account the impact of temperature stress, every 6 meters off Open, the middle of 15mm gap. Note that the disconnect is at the junction of the crossbar. The connection of the beam to the column shall also take into account the effect of the temperature stress, which is connected by means of a corner code, a bolt and a column. Columns and beams and structural planes According to the size of the keel, the construction of the general are generally retained 30 to 50mm spacing, which is conducive to the installation of column beams, but also conducive to the elimination of construction (structural planes, columns and beams) error, Channel steel, beam angle steel should meet the design requirements.
According to the seismic requirements, the connection with the main body using Q235 low carbon steel, its chemical composition, mechanical properties, including yield points should meet the "GB700 a 88" national standards, all the remaining pendant are made of stainless steel (stainless steel 0Cr18Ni9) processing Made, and according to "GB4237 a 92" standard test of stainless steel chemical composition and strength limit, elongation and other physical properties, pendant should be bearing shear and deflection test. Electrode using E4303 carbon steel electrode, welding rod should be consistent with "GB5117 a 85" national standards.
- Q:Stone curtain wall need to do what detection
- Chemical anchors: pull test
Steel: general physical properties (tensile, bending)
Stone: bending strength, water absorption, freeze-thaw test (cold and cold areas to do)
Curtain wall four test: watertight, air tightness, wind pressure, plane deformation (required to do)
- Q:How do you know how to corrdinate curtains with wall color? If your walls are a med. light green?
- If you know the brand & color of your paint, then the pain manufacturer should have some accent color suggestions. Then you can find a curtain in one of those colors.
- Q:What is the curtain wall elevation, plan, big sample, node, respectively.
- Your screen desktop. "My computer" "recycle bin" and so on these single out are called big sample. But also the various parts of the curtain wall, representative.
- Q:Why is the whole glass curtain wall allowed in the field to pay silicone sealant is not allowed in the field to pay silicone sealant?
- Full glass curtain wall that is no way, only in the field of plastic, but the other curtain wall can not be on-site glue (because the building site dust too much on the bonding performance will have a great impact
- Q:What walls/floor will match with these curtains?
- There a lovely set of curtains u get there btw :) Anyways i would amagin that u could eather have brown or blue walls, my sis has them curtains and she has brwown walls with blue flowers on them. The floor could be a light colour cream or white. Maybe even a light brown. If your walls are brown then white or cream flooring :) which ever colours go but try to stick with colour that go withht eh colours of ur curtains :D good luck cause im not very good with colour conordanation lol. oh and bed covers brown def :D i hope u like brown lol
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range