1. High quality
2. competitive price
3. Superior weather resistance
4. Non-toxic processing
5. Advanced technology
Brief Introduction And Specifications:
1.Scientific structure, advanced workmanship, accurate and reliable;
2.Unrivalled convergence of art and technology;
3.widely used in construction ,decration ,and industry
4.Surface Treatment: Anodized , Powder Coating, Electrophoresis,
5.Packaging: EP paper (12/pack) , red paper (12/pack)
6. High volume of production.
Wooden-pattern transfer, Thermal-break, Sand blasting, mechanical polishing,etc.
Production Flow Chart:
- Q:What to open the stone curtain wall
- For the open popular talk is not to fight the seal stone stone curtain wall.
Application of open - type back - hanging stem curtain wall
Abstract: Open back bolt dry hanging stone curtain wall as a new type of stone curtain wall, because of its unique structural technology, is more and more
Of the curtain wall works of choice, has also been recognized by the construction industry.
- Q:a peep under the curtain wall analysis!! HELPPPP?
- Okay, I have an idea as to what this is and I'm gonna knock it out with my opinion. The wall is the Iron Curtain (coined by Winston Churchill). The man is looking under the wall, because he is curious of what lies beneath or beyond it. The man is running away from the wall, because he is terrified by what he sees: oppression, communism, deprivation, etc. The industry on the eastern side can be described as the social network of communism - the ownership of the factory and the people in it by the government. The tank on the eastern side represents two things: oppression and aggression. It's there as a symbol to remind the people of the East that the Red Army calls the shots and also to be a warning to those of the West that the Red Army is capable and can destroy you (it's a sign of military might). It explains the beginnings of the Cold war; the initial fear of communism and the U.S.S.R.
- Q:Redecorating room- cant change curtains or paint walls-help?
- I don't have recommendation about the window except try looking for cheaper window panels in a neutral color. And, I saw this tip on HGTV for someone living in an apt. that couldn't paint their walls. They got large canvas panels that you'd find in art supply stores, painted them, and hung them on all the walls.
- Q:What is the curtain wall elevation, plan, big sample, node, respectively.
- Your screen desktop. "My computer" "recycle bin" and so on these single out are called big sample. But also the various parts of the curtain wall, representative.
- Q:Hanging 7 lb curtain rod from plaster walls?
- Its a piece wood base big enough to hold the bracket, without the base the bracket dig into the dry wall.
- Q:I want to use white and tan curtains in my kitchen. What color should I paint the walls?
- Maybe a darker tan would look nice. Or even a chocolate brown color.
- Q:Stone curtain wall installation process, the role of the adapter is what
- Fixed shaft of the adapter, is to connect the embedded parts and the material, where the embedded parts, where the adapter.
Fixed transverse material of the adapter, is connected to the material and the cross of the material, where the transverse material, where the adapter.
In addition, a lot of fixed material will be fixed by welding, may not be used to transfer parts, the standard approach is the side of the welding side of the screw.
- Q:All-glass curtain wall of the unilateral cost
- Profile wall thickness of 3 ~ 5mm, the cost of 650 yuan / ㎡, can be made down, artificial one flat 60 people for.
- Q:How do you know how to corrdinate curtains with wall color? If your walls are a med. light green?
- think of a feeling or thing you want to copy and imagine it. i have green walls in our bedroom, with wooden floors and antique wardrobes and dresser, i just based it on a rose flower and coordinated the entire room with this in mind, and i wanted to be airy and comfortable. so, i went with curtains that were different greens,pinks etc, and grabbed a style of curtain that wasn't heavy and could be tied back to the wall, to let the sunlight in. i matched this with some waterhouse and michelanglo paintings to tie it all together. have an imagination and feel what you want the room to feel like, match it with you and your lifestyle and have fun. sometimes what first seems to appear mismatched can tie together very well, so think of a few colours that compliment eachother, you will discover alot more options.
- Q:Glass curtain wall required to do the test
- Embedded parts drawing test (on-site)
Sealant compatibility test (laboratory)
Four test (test field) including airtight, watertight, wind pressure, stability. This is the most important.
Other material testing to see the requirements of each project friends
Guaranteeing stable and timely supply, reliable quality and sincere service, our products sell well in domestic and overseas markets. If you are interested in any of our products, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your needs. we try our best to exclusively develop and supply the bearings to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range