||Non Woven Geotextile Fabric
||Standard Package And According To Customer's Requirements
||10 Tons / Days
Needle-punched Non woven Felt Fabric:
Any color acceptable
60~1000gsm or Customized
320cm max or Customized
Around 35kg or Customized
5~6 tons ( the details quantity is up to the diameter of the roll)
12~14 tons ( the details quantity is up to the diameter of the roll)
14-30 days upon receipt of 30% deposit
30% deposit, 70% by T/T againest B/L copy
Plastic packing outside,scroll in the roll
Our products are widely used in every field of modern society
such as electric blanket,bedding, car interior, bags, mask, hats,
clothes, shoecover, apron,cloth, packaging material, furniture,
mattresses, toys, clothing, filter fabric, filling materials, agriculture,
home textile,garment, industry, interlining and other industries.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: PLASTIC FILM INSIDE, AND WOVEN BAG OUTSIDE
Shipping: About 15 days after receipt the deposit
permeability,filtration,easy for construction
ISO and CE certificate
Good quality and competitive price
1.On a regular basis or as per your request,we entrust national testing agencies to conduct quality inspections
2. Strictly in accordance with the ISO9001-2008 international quality system standard,we monitor and manage the whole process throughout production,quality testing,and measurement to ensure product quality
3. For quality-related construction delay or substandard construction(except for damage or losses due to customer’s responsibility or irresistible natural disasters),we have refunding,replacement,and repair services.We will respond to customers’ feedbacks on quality issues within 24 hours.
1.In order to provide customers with comprehensive technical support,we will provide technical and other related information upon request in a timely manner.
2.In required,we will appoint specialized technicians to the construction site to give technical trainings to construction people,and offer technical guidance throughout the whole construction process.
3.For damage due to shipment and delivery,after we receive the complaint,we will check the issure through provided pictures and videos.If our responsibility is confirmed,we wil offer free replacement.
4.When the construction is completed,as your request,our technical staff may participate in the final acceptance.
Q: What kind of payments does jenor support?
A: T/T, L/C, Cash are accepted.
Q: Do you charge for the samples?
A: Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are free, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee during the next order.
Q: Can you produce according to customers' design?
A: Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
Q: Do you have other products?
A: Yes, please check the pictures:
- Q:Geotextile is Gansha used? The Please be great gods
- Q:What are the experiments required for earthwork dam geotextiles
- The first thing to do is the "unit area quality" and "thickness", followed by "breaking strength", breaking elongation "," CBR broken strength ", and tear strength. Huazhi geotextile for your answer
- Q:Concrete platform above the geotextile wet water conservation is too dry this time to watering it
- I can specialize in the production of geotextile materials
- Q:Production of acupuncture carpets, geotextiles, warm flakes, paper blankets, air filter materials, the main raw material is what?
- The main raw material is polyester, polyester is the basic composition of polyethylene terephthalate, it is also known as polyester fiber (PET), the long chain of its chemical formula H (OCH2CCOCO) NOCH2CH2OH, the relative molecular weight is generally ~ The In fact, there are a small amount of monomer and oligomers present. These oligomers have a low degree of polymerization and are present in an annular form. Polyethylene terephthalate can be obtained by polycondensation of terephthalic acid (PTA) and ethylene glycol (EG) by direct esterification of ethylene terephthalate 9BHET. From the composition of polyester molecules, it is composed of short fatty hydrocarbon chain, ester, benzene ring, terminal alcohol hydroxyl group. Polyester molecules in addition to the existence of two hydroxyl groups, there is no other polar groups, and thus polyester fiber hydrophilic poor. Polyester molecules contain about 46% of the ester group, ester groups can be hydrolyzed at high temperatures, thermal cracking, the case of alkali is the saponification, the degree of polymerization reduced; polyester molecules also contain aliphatic hydrocarbon chain, it can make polyester molecules have a certain But because the polyester molecules can not rotate the benzene ring, so the polyester macromolecules are basically rigid molecules, molecular chains easy to maintain linear. Therefore, polyester macromolecules in this condition is easy to form crystals, so the polyester crystallinity and orientation is higher.
- Q:What is the application of geotextile?
- Applications of geotextiles (1) Reinforcement in backfill for retaining walls, or panels for anchoring retaining walls. Building a parcel or retaining bridge. (2) to reinforce the flexible road surface, repair the cracks on the road, to prevent the road reflection cracks. (3) to increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and low temperature soil damage. (4) the separation between the road ballast and the roadbed, or the isolation between the roadbed and the soft foundation. (5) artificial fill, rock or material field and the isolation layer of the foundation, the separation between different frozen soil layer. Anti-filtration and reinforcement. (6) ash filter or tailings dam early upstream of the dam surface filter, retaining wall backfill drainage system filter layer. (7) drainage around the tube or gravel drainage ditch around the filter layer. (8) Water conservancy works in the wells, relief wells or diagonal pipe filter layer. (9) Isolation of geotextiles between roads, airports, railways and artificial rockfill and foundations. (10) internal or horizontal drainage of the dam, buried in the soil to dissipate the gap water pressure. (11) Drainage of the bottom of the impervious geomembrane or the lower part of the concrete face in the earth dam or embankment. (12) to exclude the surrounding water seepage of the tunnel, to reduce the external pressure of the lining and the surrounding water infiltration. (13) Drainage of Foundation of Artificial Filling Ground. (14) roads (including temporary roads) railways, embankments, earth dams, airports, sports and other projects to strengthen the weak foundation.
- Q:I need help with a display. Need to display geotextile samples? Help!?
- Brittney420? My type of woman! We should hang out, my name is Art and you can message me if you want my number. I'm 6' 160 Pounds, I got a job, a HUGE house and a dog. Sorry I couldn't answer your question though.
- Q:400g geotextile puncture strength is how much
- First, geotextile polyester staple fiber geotextile (PET) and polyester filament geotextile two. Two kinds of geotextile anti-puncture strong (should be CBR burst strong) different. Polyester staple geotextile in accordance with the national standard GB / T-2008 standard implementation, 400g GB polyester staple geotextile CBR burst strength ≥ 2.1KN. Polyester filament geotextile in accordance with the national standard GB / T-2008 standard implementation, 400g GB polyester filament geotextile CBR burst strength ≥ 39KN. 400g GB polyester staple geotextile longitudinal and horizontal tear strength ≥ 0.33KN, 400g GB polyester filament geotextile longitudinal and horizontal tear strength ≥ 0.56KN.
- Q:What is the high strength to strengthen the composite geotextile
- Bujia Weaving Bugatite Rope
- Q:What are the materials used for spinning geotextiles?
- Spinning is made of synthetic fibers through acupuncture or weaving made of permeable geosynthetics. There are at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat yarn), a group of looms along the loom (the direction of fabric travel) called warp yarns, another group The horizontal arrangement is called weft yarn.With the different weaving equipment and the process, the warp and the weft are woven together into a cloth, and can be knitted into different thickness and density according to different use range. Generally, the spinning and weaving cloth is thin and vertical Have a very strong tensile strength (longitude than latitude), with good stability. There are spinning geotextile according to the weaving process and the use of latitude and longitude is divided into reinforced geotextile and non-reinforced geotextile two categories, plus The tensile strength of the geotextile is much larger than that of the ordinary geotextile, and the general application of the geotextile is reinforced with the reinforcement of the geotextile project. The main function is reinforced by reinforcement and has the function of plane isolation and protection. Can be selected according to the specific purpose of use.
- Q:Whether the reservoir is geotextile or geomembrane is good
- Composite geomembrane and geomembrane can be. Detailed consultation to see the information
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range