Non woven Geotextile is Synthetic Staple Needle punched Nonwoven Geotextile made of PET or PP. comes in 6m wide rolls with 100-800g/m2. Offering specialized properties including high break strength which can reach 20kN/m, good creep properties and excellent chemical resistance, the products can be applied in construction projects such as water conservancy projects, daykes, dams, road and railway project, airport, environmental protection projects, in which play the role of filter, drainage, separator, and reinforcement.
PET Short Fiber Needle-Punched Non woven Geotextile Physical characteristics
Deviation of Mass Per Unit (%)
Tensile Strength At Break (≥kN/m)
Elongation at Break (%)
CBR Burst Strength(≥kN)
Coefficient of Vertical Permeability (cm/s)
Tear Strength (≥kN)
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Geotextile 0.2 and 1.0 which is more sunscreen
- 1.0 more sunscreen
- Q:Principle and Advantages of Permeable Geotextile
- The advantages of permeable geotextile: 1: isolation, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile with different physical properties (particle size, distribution, consistency and density, etc.) of building materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete Etc.) to isolate. So that two or more materials are not lost, not mixed, to maintain the overall structure and function of the material, so that the building capacity to enhance the capacity. 2: filter, when the water from the fine soil into the coarse soil layer, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile good permeability and water permeability, so that water through, and effectively carrying soil particles, sand, small Stone, etc., in order to maintain the stability of soil and water engineering. 3: drainage, polyester staple acupuncture geotextile has a good water conductivity, it can form a drainage channel within the soil, the soil structure of the excess liquid and gas efflux. 4: reinforced, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, enhance the stability of the building structure to improve the quality of soil. 5: protection, water erosion of the soil, the effective concentration of concentrated diffusion, transmission or decomposition, to prevent soil damage by external forces, the protection of the soil. 6: high tensile strength, good permeability, breathable properties, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, not moth-eaten.
- Q:Staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile is what material synthesis
- Using polyester staple fiber fineness of 6-12 denier, the length of 54-64mm polyester crimped short fiber as raw material. Polyester staple fiber is made of polyester (that is, polyethylene terephthalate, referred to as PET, from PTA and MEG polymerization) re-spinning into the fiber after cutting.
- Q:Is it possible to isolate permeated geotextiles and impervious geotextiles?
- Geotextile is permeable, and water, but the soil, from the filter effect, impermeable geotextile is geomembrane composite geotextile composite products, is impermeable and waterproof, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materials,
- Q:Filter geotextile performance ~ main function ~
- Asked to filter the geotextile, you answered wrong
- Q:Where the detection of geotextiles more authoritative
- To the authority must find the authority of the body, the international authority was undoubtedly SGS, geotextile common test such as area weight, tear strength, puncture strength.
- Q:Geotextile cost how much money a flat
- Geotextile laying - including the labor costs (according to geotextile specifications and laying conditions and requirements are different), material costs (specific quality requirements and thickness, are not the same ..), mechanical use costs (such as transport, sewing System, hoisting, etc.). The price is different. Sometimes the construction of our geotextile laying, the price per square meter from 9 yuan to 50 yuan range.
- Q:Are banana and coconut fibers good for use as geotextiles?
- Any bio-degradable material is not a better substitute for a geotextile material in long run Materials from polymer family may suit better, like Polyamide Polypropylene Polyethylene My answer refers to about having the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain If your purpose of using geotextile material regarding Beach Erosion, Riverbank Erosion, then coconut fibers is a better option
- Q:How the drainage board works
- Q:Geotextile manufacturers rely on what to do a hundred years do not rot geotextile
- Because geotextile raw materials are chemical fiber. Huazhi geotextile material answer
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range