Place of Origin:
galvanized/ Galvalume/zinc coatting
strong anti-corrosion ability,cold bending molded manufacturablity
High-strength Steel Plate
g40 prime/secordary hot-dip galvanized cold rolled steel coil/sheet
Packaging & Delivery
standard export package,Other types of packing can be customized as per client's requirement.
g40 galvanized steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0 mm
2. Width: 600-1250 mm
3 SGCC, SGCD, SGCH, DX51D
4. ISO SGS BV
1.Mateials:SGCC,DX51D / DX52D /S250,280GD
2.Size:width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
length:1000-6000mm,as your require
3.Zinc coating :60-180g( as required)
5.Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils.
Othertypes of packing can be customized as per client's requirements.
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:white gold engagement ring with stainless steel wedding band?
- Stainless Steel Matching Wedding Bands
- Q:is 2062(code) for steel structure?
- how much of IS2062-92
- Q:HELP ME! Steel beam installation?
- I see steel beams inserted into pockets in concrete foundations, they typically go 6 inches into the pocket. There is other problems with what you want to do. You must support the rafters while the work is being done. You must be sure your beam pockets are strong enough for the weight. another problem is that a steel beam this size is very heavy, How will you place it without a crane? Maybe an army of helpers can lift it. You may want to consider a laminated wood beam, they are lighter than steel.
- Q:Who Is Dr. Steel?
- Dr. Steel is an extremely complex phenomenon, a bit of a metaphorical nesting doll. On the surface, Dr. Steel can appear to some as simply a method actor musician with an over-the-top gimmick. Just underneath that facade lies an enigma; he makes some people wonder if he's really serious, just trying to entertain, or completely barking mad. But underneath the second facade, Dr. Steel is really acclaimed comic-book writer and chaos magickian, Grant Morrison. Make no mistake, he really thinks he is Dr. Steel. He has taken method acting and ceremonial magick to the highest levels, and fully intends to take over (or make over) the world. What's more, in the three short years since handing over his comic-book authorship to a ghost writer, he has amassed tens of thousands of followers worldwide. I've done several polls among Dr. Steel fans, and the results show that for every one person who has officially signed up, there are ten more loyal followers who have not.
- Q:Does mild steel have a high carbon content?
- yes it does
- Q:What is the best brand of stainless steel sink?
- Yes, it’s a good idea to look for the best brand of stainless steel sink as it is used in various purposes regularly. Top brand of stainless steel is naturally longer lasting and capable of bearing lot of pressure then normal stainless steel sink. You must see top brands as well as their prices before buying any.
- Q:1944 Steel Penny?
- 1944 Steel Penny
- Q:What is mild steel and what items are made from it?
- not really. Coins aren't usually made from steel (e.g. an US cent is mainly zinc which will melt with releasing toxic fumes while welding), spoons are usually stainless steel (which is not mild steel), bottle caps can be steel but also aluminum. Fasteners can be made from a wide variety of metals. Generally mild steel is steel with a relatively low content of carbon (2%) which makes it easier to weld. It's used a lot for structure in building (e.g. rebar). Mild steel is also cheaper than other kinds of steel. Tools are usually made from high carbon steel. Generally I'd recommend to go to the scrap yard and pick up some shapes and pieces you like if you don't mind having to clean the rust off. Most will be mild steel. Welding small and thin pieces is much more challenging than welding larger pieces of metal. You are more likely to melt a bottle cap than weld it. Also your steel needs to be clean (no paint, sandblast or brush rust off). I would highly recommend to talk your project over with your teacher before you get all frustrated.
- Q:Fire resistant steel?
- There is a chemical that is used presently that is sprayed onto steel beams called Monocoat. Its a form of insulation that gives steel protection for up to 2 hours I think. Hope that helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range