Place of Origin:
galvanized/ Galvalume/zinc coatting
strong anti-corrosion ability,cold bending molded manufacturablity
High-strength Steel Plate
g40 prime/secordary hot-dip galvanized cold rolled steel coil/sheet
Packaging & Delivery
standard export package,Other types of packing can be customized as per client's requirement.
g40 galvanized steel coil
1. Thickness: 0.12-4.0 mm
2. Width: 600-1250 mm
3 SGCC, SGCD, SGCH, DX51D
4. ISO SGS BV
1.Mateials:SGCC,DX51D / DX52D /S250,280GD
2.Size:width:600-1250mm(900mm,1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
length:1000-6000mm,as your require
3.Zinc coating :60-180g( as required)
5.Coil weight: 3-5MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvanized steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils.
Othertypes of packing can be customized as per client's requirements.
- Q:What are the brands that sell 100% stainless steel cookware(interior and exterior)?
- My SS pans are Prestige.
- Q:Steel frames are completely out of the game...?
- Plenty of racers are still winning races on steel bikes. Not at the pro level, but that has more to do with the fact that carbon bikes generate more profit for sponsors, than any other factor. Steel bikes are more durable than alu or carbon. The super-light bikes being sold today in carbon tend to break more often and only last a few years on average before needing replacement. A steel bike will last for decades and can shrug off things like minor crashes, scratches dings and dents that would render a carbon frame unsafe. Then there's the mechanical aspect. Carbon frames and parts require a torque wrench and special compounds to prevent accidental crushing from over-tightening. Many home mechanics end up ruining thier bikes because of simple user error. Alu frames are not so bad in this regard; these days I think alu bikes are the price/performance leaders in road bike frames.
- Q:what are some advantages of stainless steel?
- It is great for knives because it stays chromed looking without rust. The steel is very hard so holds an edge for a long time. If it contains enough nickel it also is not magnetic, which some applications need this trait It is used for exhaust pipes in good cars, because it doesn't corrode from exhaust like common steel will, so the exhaust pipes last very long. Stainless is used for sinks, ovens, and kitchen appliances because it holds a shine, is very durable , doesn't crack or get burn holes like plastic would. It doesn't rust and is easy to clean and has a good color. It is used on exterior building panels for the same reason , plus it adds the same structural strength as regular steel without the maintenance of painting and rust removal. It is great for pans because you can scrub it without scraping it and it conducts heat well and cleans easily because the surface is smooth and hard So it has the same advantages of strength and fabrication as regular steel, without the downside of rust and ugliness. More cost (it contains chromium and nickel which are expensive) and harder to weld is two of it's shortcomings
- Q:How does a 1911 react to steel casings?
- steel casings go back to the early 1900's for 1911's. Most guns were always able to handle them and most of that has carried on. I would think glocks are a no no for steel for longevity but in the caribbean we have mainly steel casings and that's all we use. the 1911 is probably the most popular hand gun down there. I own one, and FM. Over 1000 rounds so far in her between me and my dad (previous owner)
- Q:what effect does reducing the carbon content have on the properties of steel?
- Very high carbon steel (0.96 to 2.11%) is hard and not very ductile (difficult to mold or shape). It is also difficult to weld, but has the lowest melting point. As the carbon content is reduced, the steel becomes softer, more ductile and melts at a higher temperature. Stainless steel is an alloy of Iron, Carbon, Chromium. The fourth element would depend upon the grade of steel, but Nickel is probably the most common.
- Q:where can you buy steel from?
- This okorder.com/... Most towns have a steel supply house/ business, check your yellow pages. Also check with local welding and machine shops. They can give you ideas and or their suppliers. They often have bits and pieces that you might buy, instead of ordering a full sheet of material. Wingman
- Q:When was steel first used in buildings?
- steel was first used in the 1800s in buildings.
- Q:Is it me or is everything steel in pro wrestling?
- Lex Luger's right elbow... OH YESH!!!! I SEE WERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS!!!
- Q:Steel question?
- In your choices carbide steels are used for milling and drilling purposes and high speed steel are used in lathe operations. For shaping the tools, tool grinding machines are used and for initial sharing dyes are used.
- Q:Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying? I have been wanting a new pair of hiking boots, but haven't had the money. I just got a job that requires me to have steel toed boots. The job is only for a few weeks, but I may be required to wear them on other jobs in the future. Regardless of which style I get, I will most likely be...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range