Product Name: PU Office Chair
Armrests: Nylon Powder Coated with PU
Base : 350mm Nylon Powder Coated
Caster: 50mm Nylon
Mechanism: Butterfly tilt
Overall Size: W64*D66*H110-120cm
Seat Size: 52*53cm
Back Size: 52*68cm
N. W. / G.W.: 18/19kgs
Carton Size: 78*32*64cm
Master CBM: 0.16
Packing Method: Brown box with simple Logo printing, inside packing as our factory standard,if with hanging tag,color label, cost will be considered.
1.Wonderful design office chair with very competitive price
2.Padded arms, with adjustable function
3.340mm chrome base with dual-wheel casters
4.Pneumatic seat height adjustment
5.Massage function available
- Q:How do you remove 5 star base on an office chair?
- The majority of office chairs tend to be fitted with gas lifts that have a tapered body that locates and wedges into a matching tapered hole in the base. This is what's called an interference fit and the two become locked together. Depending on how old the chair is it can be quite difficult to separate them. Try spraying the joint with some WD40 or easing oil, let it soak in and then turn the chair on its side and use a rubber mallet to tap firmly on the top of each leg of the base and hopefully they'll come apart. If the chair has a plastic base take care not to hit it too hard or you may crack the base.
- Q:I want a chair like this!?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Where can you buy a papasan chair?
- www.okorder.com/.. These are as close to your price range that I could find; hope you like one.
- Q:looking for the name of a specific chair?
- butterfly okorder.com/
- Q:Advice on Office Chairs?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Repairing an office chair?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:We have just started our own comp and need cheap things f. its a theatre we need chairs where can we find them
- No offense to answer one but knowledge of Where you are isn't strictly relevant. I had my own theater company in Washington State a few years ago, and the first thing we did was solicit the area for donations, even offering free admissions. Check with Churches for rentals or loans of folding chairs. Check with catering companies, perhaps with a warehouse of furniture they may want to upgrade, and have old to deal with. Check with other theaters. I was involved in the remodeling of Seattle Opera venue and they GAVE away Hundreds of very plush seats. Do fund raisers to BUY white resin chairs, OR offer the possible patrons, a chair in their name for a donation. Beyond seating on chairs, and depending on your budget and commitments, seek advice or aid from your local chamber of commerce. In the beginning, offer Cheap seats if you have to in home made bleacher style. Get your Company involved in scouring neighborhoods, garage sales, Aunt Agnes and her garage, etc. etc. etc. Your best resources are going to be your patrons in the end. I put out a call List before any performance, asking for donations and loans, and certainly on a lobby poster gave due credit to anyone involved, as well as comp tickets. Steven Wolf Originator of B.A.D. theater company (Building A Dream)
- Q:How much weight can a chair stand?
- is it a wood or metal chair?
- Q:Where should I start looking for a replacement Chair?
- Search eBay and Craigslist to start with. I think eBay has a wanted list too.
- Q:How many square feet per chair?
- Probably 2 feet wide x 3.5 deep per chair, at most, should suffice for comfort. That = 7 sqft per chair. You can set up a few kitchen chairs audience style to represent a small portion of seating. I used just 2 chairs and a tape measure. So, for instance, say 50 chairs on one side would require... 50 x 7 = 350 sqft. ... more if you want a hard outside aisle. That's to be discussed with the rental company. ... But 7 sqft per chair. Save a few bucks and squeeze it to 6 sqft. At least for the in-laws. ;-)
we are a professional manufacturer of various swivel office chairs, including CEO chairs, executive chairs, conference chairs, staff chairs, bar chairs,clerk chairs and leisure chairs.
we have established complete quality control and administration system,achieved great satisfaction from its customers for her high quality and effective service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range