Quick Details of Laboratory Chairs-860:
Type: Office Furniture Specific Use: Office Chair General Use: Commercial Furniture
Material: Metal Metal Type: Stainless Steel
Gross Weight : 26KGS
Net Weight : 23.3KGS
Folded: No Style: Executive Chair,Lift Chair,Mesh Chair,Swivel Chair Size: HxWxD:87x55x54cm
Specifications of Laboratory Chairs-860:
1. ISO 9001 approval fty
2. Visitor Chair
3. 2.0 mm wall thickness steel tube-chrome
4. Alu connect part
Visitor chair or conference, or use for indoor or side table
A. Product construction description:
1. Back:inner back upholstered in fabric/PU
2. Seat: high density quality Plywood material, 15mm thickness, fabric upholstery;
3. Chrome four frame legs;
4. Wall thickness of steel tube is 2.0mm;
5. Stackable to many pieces as below image;
B. Chair specifiction below:
Chair Height: 87.0cm
Chair Width: 55.0cm
Chair Seat Width: 47.0cm
Chair Seat Depth: 50.0cm
Chair Seat Height: 47.0cm
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: K=K carton/box packing, with poly or foam protect to out of scratching
Delivery Detail: 25-30days/40'HQ
Packing Box/carton size: 80x74x55cm, 4pcs/box, 316s/20',784pcs/40'HQ
- Q:Steel steps,chairs ya right!?
- the chairs are made of shock resitant steel that means that most of the impact is reflected on the hands of the person hitting them ... it will still hurt your opponent a bit because it is steel...but not as much as a normal steel chair would ...and they usually put their hands in the way the steel steps are actually steel .... but it never hits the head ... they usually just tap their opponent or put their hands in the way (but it is a very light level of steel with a softer material underneath) the steel shovel is steel ... but they dont attactch it properly so it falls off the second it hits something .... so there is little to no pain hope this answers your question but they are steel STARRED
- Q:Upholstered chairs?
- You can use soap and water, temperature of water depends on stain, blood use cold, when you rinse the soap off, pat the chair dry and if your sure the stain is completely gone, use a blow dryer to dry it up. Hope this helps
- Q:Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Chair...?
- it's in my living room
- Q:Good reading chair?
- At that price point you won't get durability, but if that's what you can afford, so be it. Things to look for: Heavily padded arms. The seat is comfortable immediately when you try it out. Arms have removable covers. Arm covers and seat cushion cover are washable. Matching footstool or small ottoman. The chair fits you so your back is against its back and your legs bend naturally at the knee. FWIW, if you're in the US you can do better on Craigslist than in an inexpensive furniture store.
- Q:Pulling out chairs at fancy dinners?
- If the ladies do not have their own escorts, then yes, you should pull out their chairs. Always attend to your date first, then to the other ladies according to rank (in this case age, but if say your mother and your girlfriend's mother were there, you would take care of your mother first). A gentleman takes care of the needs off all unescorted ladies, not just his own date.
- Q:Narnia the Silver Chair?????????????
- I will tell you, Child,' said the Lion. 'These are the signs by which I will guide you in your quest. First; as soon as the Boy Eustace sets foot in Narnia, he will meet an old and dear friend. He must greet that friend at once; if he does, you will both have good help. Second; you must journey out of Narnia to the north till you come to the ruined city of the ancient giants. Third; you shall find a writing on a stone in that ruined city, and you must do what the writing tells you. Fourth; you will know the lost prince (if you find him) by this, that he will be the first person you have met in your travels who will ask you to do something in my name, in the name of Aslan.' Chapter 2, The Silver Chair by C S Lewis. The first Sign is that Eustace will meet Prince Caspian, from his previous adventure. The second and third are that they find themselves climbing in and out of trenches in the cold; at Harfang, Jill finds that those trenches spell Under Me - the trenches were the ruined city. The last sign was when Prince Rilian asks them, in the name of Aslan, to free him from the enchanted silver chair.
- Q:Plastic chair feet weak ?
- I'm sitting on a leather office desk chair that I purchased at Office Depot 10 years ago and have had absolutely no stability problems, breakage or durability problems with the plastic coasters or the the base to which they are attached. The secretary chair which is upholstered is over 15 years old has plastic feet and coasters and hasn't had any issues either. We are very hard on our office furniture and have found plastic to be easy to keep clean and just as durable as metal (which in our case rusted over time on a metal based and castored wingbacked office chair we once had).
- Q:I need a Colorful Chair?
- All okorder.com
- Q:orgo help needed!!! for chair conformation how do you which one is more stable?
- The tert-butyl team is great and could as a result want an equatorial place. Draw a chair with an equatorial tert-butyl team. Now place a 4-methyl team it is cis to the t-butyl team. you will locate that it would be axial to be cis with the t-butyl team. The axial methyl does have a million,3-flagpole interactions, yet those are decrease than if the t-butyl team became axial.
- Q:Magic; Chair suspension?
- Instead of a fork lift that is noisy, and expensive, consider a simple machine: Using common steel scaffolding behind a curtain set a piece of pipe bolted to the bottom of the chair and long enough that it can be counter balanced behind the curtain. Pulleys 0 ```````````` | | ```````````` | | Rope```````````` | | ()====================Chair Counter ____/________________ weight Support Sorry for the crude drawing. The counter weight can be comuted using torques summed around the connection of the rope to the pipe. The idea is to balance the weight of the chair and your volunteer so that the chair will suspend. You will also need an assistant behind the curtain to make the fine adjustment and to keep the pipe level. The intermediate support keeps the system level while the chair is on the floor. The ropes have to be strong enough to lift the weight of the chair, the subject, the counter weight and the pipe. Assume about 400 lb. Under this tension, you will want pulleys that provide about 10:1 advantage so that your second assistant can manange the task. Suspend the pulleys from the scaffold, put the support under the pipe, have the subject take a seat, connect the counter weight, have your second assistant operate the rope and pulleys to lift the system while your first assistant keeps the pipe level. It really works. j
Our company was started with accessories of office furniture, especially office chairs. Till now, we have integrated the design, production and sale with abundant warehouses. Our plant covers 45,000 square meters, including Office Section, Production Section and Living & Lie Fallow Section. Our production section has 3 big factories. We totally staff 300 employees, including lots of high level & effective executives & technicians to lead our company to innovate and develop. At the same time, we have imported lots of newly automatic or semiautomatic machines, welding robots from Japan and testing machines to ensure our production quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 to US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range