Production Process of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
The production of casting steel balls is to melt the waste raw material such as waste steel, waste iron with medium frequency induction furnace. In the process of melting, add suitable amount of precious metal alloys(such as Ferrochrome, ferromanganese, ferro-vanadium ) to the furnace. When the temperature of the molten iron is more than 1550°C and can meet the requirements of the technics,pour the qualified molten iron to steel moulds or steel production line moulds. The content of chrome of high chrome alloy casting steel balls is ≥10.0%, the content of carbon is 1.80%-3.20%. Since the national standards require the HRC≥58, ak≥3.0J/cm2, to up to this hardness, the high chrome balls must be quenched and tempered. After quenched and tempered, the hardness(HRC≥60) is higher, the wear-resistance is more than 2.5 times of forging balls.
Production Technics of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
Chemcial Elements of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Type and Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Balls
Chemical Elements (%)
Low Cr Balls
Middle Cr Balls
Normal High Cr
Special High Cr
Type and Chemical Composition of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Weight and Microstructure of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 1, high quality requirements of the surface or the main processing surface should be placed below.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures from the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some sources indicate that the corner wall thickness above 15mm, metal type casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, magnesium alloy casting casting casting Create fillet should not be less than 3-4m, for casting round cast iron, copper alloy mould casting can see table 1.1-32 selection; (5) because of the metal and the core without let, for the convenience of the casting is taken out and the draw out type, slope casting casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting. General 30%-50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction and metal surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal castings the type should be given greater inclination, all kinds of metal type alloy casting casting casting.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- There are several casesThe first hole with a diameter of less than 4MM is generally not done, or as a hole location only for a period of less than 10MM.Second for the big hole, some of the reasons for the holding force, we must increase the slope, direct tapping is unlikely, so it still needs post-processingThird for products with high tightness requirements, some cores need to be made even if they are very small, so they can be tapped directlyFourth, some due to technical requirements, regardless of the size of each other's requirements must be made, there is no wayThe above methods are common, and they will encounter many small problems in actual production.
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- The clay wet sand castings casting weight from a few kilograms until tens of kilograms, but the clay dry type of casting production can be weighed dozens of tons.For medium and large castings, cast iron, cast steel can be self hardening sand with resin can be water glass sand production, can obtain the precise size, smooth surface castings, but casting precision, surface roughness, density and microstructure, mechanical properties and material cost of sand casting production is often poor, so when the higher performance requirements of castings, should adopt other casting methods, such as casting (lost wax casting), die casting, low pressure casting.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range