Production Process of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
The production of casting steel balls is to melt the waste raw material such as waste steel, waste iron with medium frequency induction furnace. In the process of melting, add suitable amount of precious metal alloys(such as Ferrochrome, ferromanganese, ferro-vanadium ) to the furnace. When the temperature of the molten iron is more than 1550°C and can meet the requirements of the technics,pour the qualified molten iron to steel moulds or steel production line moulds. The content of chrome of high chrome alloy casting steel balls is ≥10.0%, the content of carbon is 1.80%-3.20%. Since the national standards require the HRC≥58, ak≥3.0J/cm2, to up to this hardness, the high chrome balls must be quenched and tempered. After quenched and tempered, the hardness(HRC≥60) is higher, the wear-resistance is more than 2.5 times of forging balls.
Production Technics of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
Chemcial Elements of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Type and Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Balls
Chemical Elements (%)
Low Cr Balls
Middle Cr Balls
Normal High Cr
Special High Cr
Type and Chemical Composition of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Weight and Microstructure of Widely Used High Toughness Low Carbon Forged Grinding Balls made in China
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- 2, causes(1) sand mold (core) strength is not high, when the box a little reason will fall off.(2) the strength of sand mould (core) is not high, it can not stand the erosion of molten steel.(3) box sand mould (core) crush.(4) high strength under high temperature, warpage, deformation and protuberance into the cast steel under the action of high temperature molten steel.(5) the floating sand in the air hole of the sand mold falls, especially when the floating sand falls in the casting, and the floating sand on the surface of the sand mold is easy to fall through the air vent.(6) when the box is closed, the surface of the mold cavity and the surface of the sand core are not cleaned, and the sand (core) surface has floating sand and so on.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- The National Precision Casting Factory is generally distributed in Shandong, Ji'nan, Jiangsu, Wuxi, Changzhou, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Panyu, Dongguan.The above are only the main distribution, many of Shandong are made supercharger, and Guangdong to jewelry industry based.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Is it boiling from the picture? Does it sound like a fire? If not, it's not choking. I feel like choking. The gas doesn't drain out
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- First, the accuracy of the model should be improved; two is to change the molding technique; the three is the coating; and the worker's technical level.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range