Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The evaporator is like the air conditioning will see popsicles popsicles in hot weather
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- The rotary compressor has fewer mechanical parts, and its motor is directly fixed on the shell. Compared with the traditional reciprocating compressor, the compressor is compact in size and light in weight. Its size and weight are almost half that of the latter, which makes it possible for the room air conditioner to be made more light.
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- The high pressure and high temperature refrigerant gas discharged from the compressor enters the condenser coil outside the chamber and is cooled by the airflow outside the fan (about 35 degree C) driven by the fan
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- If the compressor has occurred abnormal impact (knock or impact) sound, and will strongly shake vibration, indicating that the liquid is in the attack. Slight short term abnormal shocks may be of little concern, but often prolonged and heavy fluid shocks cause compressor deformation, rupture, and even breakage, which directly damages the compressor
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser used in boiler, also called flue gas condenser, can effectively save the production cost, reduce the smoke exhaust temperature of boiler and raise the thermal efficiency of boiler. Boiler operation in line with national standards for energy conservation and emission reduction
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The exhaust heat is the sum of the equivalent heat of the compressor's refrigerating capacity and part of the compressor's input power, which is discharged through the condenser in the system. This parameter is a very important performance index for the compressor in the heat pump system. It is also necessary to design the condenser of the refrigeration system.
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The refrigerant operates in the sealed pipe between the parts and components, and carries, absorbs and releases heat so as to ensure the temperature of the indoor air can be adjusted. Ventilation system: fan and fan motors and ventilation ducts constitute the main part of the air conditioning ventilation system
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range