Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The compressor is composed of a shell, an electric motor, a cylinder, a piston, a control device (a starter and a heat protector) and a cooling system. There are basically two starters, namely, heavy hammer and PTC. Among them, the latter is more advanced. There are two kinds of cooling methods: oil cooling and natural cooling
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The power of the input motor is the electrical power consumed by the compressor Pel, the unit is kW. Electrical efficiency * is the ratio of the power to the electrical power of the isentropic compression theory, which is used to assess the degree of perfection of the input power of the motor
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- Screw refrigeration compressor has the characteristics of small size, light weight, easy maintenance and so on. The special mirror bed for screw rotors, especially the introduction of grinding machines, improves the machining accuracy and machining efficiency of the key parts, so that the performance of the screw compressor is effectively improved
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser used in boiler, also called flue gas condenser, can effectively save the production cost, reduce the smoke exhaust temperature of boiler and raise the thermal efficiency of boiler. Boiler operation in line with national standards for energy conservation and emission reduction
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- In the refrigeration system, the evaporator, condenser, compressor and throttle valve are four indispensable parts in the refrigeration system
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- Condense it to the condensing pressure PK and drain into the condenser. In this way, the levels of pressure ratio is moderate, because after intermediate cooling, and can make the compressor power consumption is reduced, the reliability and economy are improved
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- Both D and M compressors are mature compressor structures. If large displacement is required, the M model is recommended because the force of the crankshaft is more balanced, and the layout of the crankshaft is more reasonable, but the area is larger.
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Both are provided with different medium pressure is compressed. Is a standard atmospheric air through the transformation of the mode of energy output to meet the needs of users of air equipment, energy conversion is generally understood as mechanical energy into kinetic energy
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Simply put the air-conditioning high voltage protective wire short, but this may damage the compressor service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range