Order On-line Tracking
Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Below US$1 Million|
|Main Markets||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Tianjin; Qingdao|
|Export Percentage||71% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||20|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||10000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|