Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Could you tell me that three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM) rubber can resist ethylene glycol?
- It should be possible to analyze from the following text. The polarity of ethylene glycol is greater than that of methanol, and it must be polar solvent.EPDM has good resistance to polar solvents.
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- The performance of phenolic insulation board: 1, excellent fireproof performance: polyurethane and polystyrene and other organic materials, after combustion, will produce smoke and poisonous, easy to cause the deaths, but also increase the difficulty of fire suppression. The phenolic insulation board fire burning, combustion performance up to grade A, the high temperature of 180 DEG C (instantaneous 250 C), 100 mm thick phenolic foam flame resistant capacity of up to 1 hours without penetration. With carbon, no dripping, no curling, no melting phenomenon in the direct effect of flame, the flame surface to form a layer of graphite foam layer, the foam structure effective protection layer in 2, the excellent; insulation properties: low thermal conductivity (
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- This screen is indeed the original Samsung screen, Samsung Electronics, Tianjin Corporation assembly production.TSEC is the sign of Tianjin's samsung. So he wrote the MADE IN CHINA (TSEC) behind him
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- The oil immersed reactor is also wound with aluminum (copper) wire, and the insulation is insulated paper and then soaked in oil.
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are two kinds of molding process, high temperature molding (SMC molding) and room temperature molding (hand paste or vacuum assisted molding). SMC molded, there is no problem of glass fiber, hand paste or vacuum assisted molding. If it takes a long time, you will see the bare phenomenon of glass fiber. You can look at the back of his shell, and if you see the surface is not smooth, it should be hand shaped, usually if the car's output is very large, with SMC molding more. My humble opinion. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- If the original piece of glass with good quality of Qingdao Jin Jing, Jiangmen farun, TGI, CSG, luoyang.... These glass plants are relatively stable, and is a large enterprise, if the processing technology is good, it depends on the processing unit of the process, this is not recommended.
- Q:How is glass made? What material is it made of?.
- Bullet proof glass is made of glued laminated material, which is glued together with many pieces of glass or high strength organic board. Generally has the following three layers of structure:Bearing layer: firstly, the layer is broken by impact, and the glass with large thickness and high strength is used. It can destroy warhead or change warhead shape, and make it lose the ability to move forward.Transition layer: the general use of organic adhesive material, strong adhesion, light fastness, can absorb part of impact energy, change the direction of the bullet forward. A very strong and transparent chemical film is sandwiched between laminated glass. This can not only effectively prevent bullet shooting, but also has the properties of surge resistance, explosion resistance, shock resistance and no cracks after impact.Safety protection layer: this layer is made of high strength glass or high strength transparent organic material. It has better elasticity and toughness, can absorb most impact energy, and ensure that the bullet can not penetrate the layer
- Q:The main raw material for the impact of float glass cost?
- Fuel prices: heavy oil, natural gas or coal, etc., because of the large number of long-term consumption, so it is also an important factor affecting product costs.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- 1, mold silicone rubber: glass fiber reinforced plastic products first need to use the mold silica gel to turn the mold, with the mold can be filled in the mold into other materials. To buy mold silica gel, it is best to directly look for manufacturers, but also to have their own brand trademark of the mold silicone manufacturers, quality and after-sale protection, you can Baidu.2 resin: FRP resin is divided into epoxy resin and unsaturated resin, epoxy resin used less, generally used for high-grade requirements of relatively high glass fiber reinforced plastic products. So we usually use unsaturated resin, and unsaturated resin is divided into #191, #196, #168 several models, #191 quality times, #168 is better unsaturated resin. We can choose different models according to their own requirements. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The glass production process mainly includes: raw material pre processing. The massive raw material crushing, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature heating in the furnace or crucible kiln, to form a uniform, no bubble, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass. The forming of liquid glass products. Processed into the required shape, such as tablet, a variety of utensils. The heat treatment by annealing and quenching process, eliminate the internal stress generated or glass phase separation or crystallization, and the change of glass structure.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range