Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Glass fiber and polypropylene fiber are different in proportion, glass fiber will sink in water, and polypropylene fiber is suspended in water;
- Q:What's good with a cup?
- Is crisp or more toughness (generally good, there is a certain toughness), that is, to see whether it will be smashed at once, this kind of cup can not be.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Feldspar provides Al2O3 and enhances chemical stability in glass;Glauber's salt helps the high temperature glass to remove bubbles produced by carbonates in other materials
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:What is the difference between white float glass and ordinary float glass?
- The iron oxide content of ultra white float glass is low, so the raw materials (sand or sandstone) to low iron content, iron content can be the best sand control below 0.03%
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass is the raw material of soda (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica by high temperature reaction, with sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica products, according to the needs of different substances will add color.For example, adding chromium oxide (Cr2O3) glass, is green; adding manganese dioxide (MnO2), purple glass; adding cobalt oxide (Co2O3) glass, blue glass, copper, copper oxide is high if the glass appeared blue and green; in order to lower the price of cuprous oxide (Cu2O) when there is red glass.Now, people use the oxide of rare earth elements as coloring agents to make all kinds of high-grade color glass. Colored glass doped with rare earth elements has a bright, bright color and even changes colors in different light. For example, in the glass of neodymium oxide has this characteristic, it shows purple red in the sunlight, in the fluorescence of purple blue, very beautiful. There is a kind of glass that changes with the intensity of light. People use it as the lens of glasses and the window glass of the house. With this kind of glass as a window, the room can maintain a certain brightness, and no longer need to use curtains to shade, so some people call it "automatic curtain"". It can prevent the UV rays of the sun through the library and Museum Library, installed on the glass, can protect the books and cultural relics from UV damage, in addition to the rare earths, directly adding tungsten and platinum in the glass, can also be made of glass.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, spare parts for repair (spare parts), packaging materials, semi-finished product outsourcing (outsourcing) etc.. The aluminum film in question is one of the main materials used in glass processing.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Generally finished products are not harmful, and there is contamination in the making process. 2. glaze mainly by quartz, feldspar, kaolin and other chemical raw materials.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- There are three kinds of vacuum heat collecting tubes: high temperature pipe, high efficiency pipe and high cold pipe. High temperature pipe coating than ordinary length (from the nozzle is about 1cm), the tube of high temperature resistance, anti damping performance is particularly strong, the film on the 400 DEG C high temperature air drying condition, not aging, not falling, not color. The high efficiency pipe film is about 2.5cm apart from the pipe mouth. The tube is ultra high absorption, less heat loss, fast heating up and high thermal efficiency. The high temperature pipe has the advantages of high efficiency, high heat efficiency and fast heating, less heat loss, and hot water as usual under the condition of 30 DEG C. Consumers can choose different vacuum heat collecting tubes according to different areas.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- (some of these ingredients are repeated, and the content of the active ingredients should be carefully calculated when firing the glass) In addition, there are some trace elements, such as metal oxides, used for colored glass, shielding electromagnetic, optical glass and so on. Some other types of special glass materials account for a large proportion of raw materials, and may even contain quartz sand.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range