Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Power Socket(optional),Drain device
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
We response timely with professional workable advise.
Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
Q6. Where is your factory located?
We are located in Shenzhen China.
Q7.What is the after-sale service?
With 12 months warranty.
- Q:Is it just me or is anyone else afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- The human males LOVE them. But then you can lick yourself. So it's all the same.
- Q:Why are vacuum cleaners so expensive ?
- Well the economy is really bad so all the prices on everything is going to increase if businesses want to stay open.
- Q:my mum asked me to try computer dating but i dont fancy computers after i caught a trojan off one?
- hehe made me laugh. Well i suggest you see a computer specialist about that trojan and personally I'd go for fridges. They have the ability to store food :D
- Q:kenmore progressive vacuum cleaner!?
- I own one - but - I also have central vacuuming as well. I own a Bernese Mountain Dog - very furry. I use the Kenmore cleaner at my office...a lot of foot traffic on commercial type carpet - you know - the real flat ugly stuff - and my vac does an excellent job. I would definitely recommend the progressive - Consumer Reports rated it one of the best too (if that means anything to you)
- Q:Why don't vacuum cleaners work as stomach pumps?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction that is way too powerful to use on internal organs. Didn't you see the 1000 Ways to Die episode where the idiot used a shop vac to perform his own liposuction and disemboweled himself and bled to death? Same principle. Besides, pumping the stomach would not help with food poisoning, which comes from bacteria or toxins in the food. By the time you use a pump, the bacteria or toxin is in the bloodstream and your vacuuming action is futile.
- Q:If a vacuum cleaner was used on a miniature black hole, what would happen?
- Vacuum cleaners do not work, unless you have a background atmosphere to push objects in to them.
- Q:Good but Inexpensive vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
- I had the same question a couple of months ago when my vacuum cleaner broke. Fortunately Consumer Reports had recently had an article on vacuum cleaners, so after reading the article I bought a Bissell Powerforce bagless at Wal-Mart for about $50 and I'm very pleased with it. It picks up pet hair and dirt much better than the old one, which cost twice as much.
- Q:Anyone have a Hepa Air Cleaners?
- I have one and the people in my house who have allergies don't seem to react...
- Q:Dyson Vacuum cleaners? Anyone have one and do you LOVE it, or is it just so-so?
- I would never spend $400-$500 for a vacuum cleaner when I know I can Get a perfectly good one for $100-$150. I have expensive rugs and trust my Hoover to clean them adequately. I like the convenience of the disposable bag and will never mess with bagless cyclonic junk. A lot of people say to empty it outside but I would rather throw the bag away and replace it with a clean one.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range