||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Hot rolling is a mill process which involves rolling the steel at a high temperature (typically at a
temperature over 1700° F), which is above the steel’s recrystallization temperature. When steel is
above the recrystallization temperature, it can be shaped and formed easily, and the steel can be
made in much larger sizes. Hot rolled steel is typically cheaper than cold rolled steel due to the fact
that it is often manufactured without any delays in the process, and therefore the reheating of the
steel is not required (as it is with cold rolled). When the steel cools off it will shrink slightly thus
giving less control on the size and shape of the finished product when compared to cold rolled.
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:What is Steel's weakness in Pokemon games?
- Steel pokemon have 3 weakness its fighting, Ground and fire attacks
- Q:What sort of Steel should I use?
- For a structural product you want tubing instead of pipe. ERW (Electric resistance welded) steel tubing is generally a fairly good compromise between cost and strength. They are available in various wall thicknesses for either lighter weight or greater strength. DOM (dimensioned over mandrel) tubing generally uses a stronger steel allow and is more dimensionally uniform but the cost is much higher. These products are probably available at a local steel supplier. They are both mild steel so they can be arc welded or brazed with ease. Strength of these steel alloys is generally about 70,000 psi so you need to analyze the specific applied stress over the specific surface area to determine what wall thickness you need. If you are applying tension or compression to pins in holes in the tubing, you could braze in hardened steel bushings. You would bore a larger hole in the tubing in which to insert the bushing. Bushings would distribute the force over a significantly larger surface area and the holes will not tend to elongate.
- Q:A question about steel.....?
- As first answer says, if you look at the number of commercial steel alloys available and consider that any given alloy can be heat treated to a wide range of physical properties, there are thousands and thousands of potential combinations. Technically, steel is an alloy of Fe and C but there are Fe-C alloys that are called cast irons, not steel, and... there are lots of alloy steels which have significant amounts of other elements added like Cr, Ni, Nb, V, Mo, etc. Fe alloys that have a lot of Cr and or Ni added are called stainless steels and there are dozens of them and many of them can be heat treated to produce a wide range of properties. As far as the strongest or the weakest, you have to get really specific about exactly what you mean because some steels are designed for room temperature properties, some are designed for elevated temperature properties, some for static loads, some for impact loads, some for wear resistance, etc, etc.. Steels make up the largest family of metal alloys (by weight and by volume) that humans use. There are a number of reasons for this but the big reasons include: 1) there is a LOT of iron on earth 2) it is relatively cheap to produce 3) you can easily change the physical properties over a every wide range. As an example... you can take a piece of steel that is so brittle it will shatter if you drop it on the floor and heat treat it so you can bend it like a pretzel without cracking and then heat treat it again to make it very strong and tough (resistant to fracture).
- Q:Best Steel Road bike?
- steel bikes are now mostly custom and expensive colnago lemond are factory [expensive] though giant doesn;t make them that i know of wle.
- Q:Is my shotgun able to shoot steel?
- Kbi Shotguns
- Q:Can rubbing alcohol help clean stainless steel?
- no if it was stainless it would have not rusted, we use lemon juice and a brillo pad
- Q:How to sharpen a knife with the stone and the steel?
- The site listed above gives you a great step by step procedure on how to do this yourself. A Sharpening Steel is used to sharpen the fine edge of a knife. Many knives only need this done to have a refined edge. Any fine edge of a knife can have minor burrs that occur with normal use. To sharpen this type of edge, merely run the knife at an approximate 7-8 degree angle, away from yourself on the Sharpening steel repeatedly (no more than about 8-10 times each side, alternating each side as you go). Give the knife a quick wash, to remove any unwanted detritus, and you are ready to go. If you want to resharpen an entire knife, use a wet stone. Remember some stones have a natural oil in it, some do not. If you are already using a stone with oil, continue to use it with Mineral Oil as the lubricant. If it is a dry stone, use warm water. You'll never be able to change a stone once you use oil. Make sure its as flat as you can. Wet it with warm water, or the mineral oil, rub the knife away from yourself (on the coarse side) at a 5 degree angle on both sides. Alternating sides approximately 20-30 times each. Flip the stone over (dry finer side), and at a 6 degree angle, rub the knife blade toward you on both sides approximately 10 times on each side. Using either your Sharpening steel, or 550-600 coarse emory paper, rub the knife away from you 5-7 alternating times on each side at about a 7-8 degree angle. Clean the knife well. You now have a VERY sharp knife that will require this entire treatment ony 2-4 times a year at most. Otherwise, keep using the sharpening steel. I GUARANTEE this works best.
- Q:Measures to prevent cold rolling of packaged cold rolled steel coils? Who can give some professional opinions oh?
- Cold rolled steel coils are generally sprayed antirust oil, according to user requirements, light, medium, heavy oil 3 types. Nevertheless, if the oil is volatile or in a humid environment, the steel plate comes into contact with the water for a period of time, indicating that it is beginning to rust.
- Q:mechanical behaviour data for recycled steel?
- Most recycled steel is blended with new steel at the steel mill. Scrap steel that is reused directly doesn't change it properties because it has been used. That is unless it has been in certain environments such as ones with hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide etc. Then the steel can become brittle. You might look for information on the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE). They have lots of information on metals and what causes problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range