Order On-line Tracking
1. Specifications of Non Woven Geotextile
1) Weight / Mass: 100g/m2-1500g/m2 .
2) Width: Within 8 m (1m-8m as request ).
3) Length: 50m-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material: PP / PET .
5) Certificate: CE/ISO9001/ISO14001
6) Manufacturing method: nonwoven / woven.
2. Features of Non Woven Geotextile
1) Short Fiber Geotextile
The geotextile is made of polypropylene staple fibers on cross-laying equipment and needle punched equipment.
It owns the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, erosion resistance, aging resistance, large strength, stable size, good filtrability etc.
2) Filament geotextile:
Filament geotextile has features as follows: High strength, good capacity of elongation and high biology tolerance, alkali tolerance, acidity tolerance, weather resistance good filtration and fine drainage capacity etc. Also it is of low cost, easy in construction and use effects.
3. Application of Non Woven Geotextile
1) artificial filling foundation movement of ground water.
2) gravel filter layer surrounding the periphery of the drain pipe drain.
3) in water conservancy projects wells, relief wells or inclined pipe filter.
4) for retaining wall backfill reinforcement, or for anchored retaining wall panel.
5) reinforced flexible pavements, crack repair roads, prevent the reflection cracks of pavement.
6) in ternal vertical or horizontal drainage, dissipation of pore water pressure in soil.
7) water impermeable geomembrane dam or embankment in the lower part of the back or the concrete.
8) the isolation layer between the road ballast and subgrade, isolation layer or between the embankment and soft foundation.
9) the isolation layer soil between highway, airport, railway ballast and artificial rockfill and soil fabric.
3. Product Show of Non Woven Geotextile
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|