|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:The lid of the vacuum cup is plastic. Will drinking water affect it?
- Plastic points are many, there is no harm to his face and asked to put into plastic, ceramic, glass or metal, the answer is the same, so can not be generalized;
- Q:How do you repair the plastic surface that scratches?
- Buy a bottle of regular glue, a transparent one, and you can't see it when it is painted dry
- Q:What are the common plastics??
- Low density polyethylene (PE-LD or LDPE): common in cling film, plastic film. Low density polyethylene heat resistance is not strong, do not pack in the food surface into the microwave oven, usually in the temperature of more than 110 degrees when there will be hot melt phenomenon, will leave some of the body can not be broken down the plastic preparations.
- Q:How much is plastic PP5 resistant to cold?
- The number 5 stands for PP plastic, or polypropylene plastic, non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, with a melting point of around 170
- Q:Can plastics be recycled?
- Become soft when heated so as to flow and become hardened by cooling. The process is reversible and can be repeated. Polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, polystyrene, POM, polycarbonate, etc.. Thermoplastics can be recycled, while thermosetting plastics cannot be recycled.
- Q:What is the low temperature resistance of plastic PS?
- The long-term use temperature is above 10 degrees
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- To see whether the use of bottles can be recycled, such as circulating use, depends on the number of cycles to use, there is a triangle on the bottle, there is a digital intermediate, digital is a few can be used on behalf of several times.
- Q:What about the outlook for plastic particles?
- Waste plastics, recycled plastic particles, very wide sales, large demand for plastic enterprises. To fully understand why recycled particles are particularly popular with plastic manufacturers
- Q:Mobile phone shell or other plastic products, the internal screw column thread is injection, or?. After injection processing?
- The internal screw column of a mobile phone shell and other products has smaller diameter, and the screw column thread of the utility model is not molded out by injection, but is processed in the late stage.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?!
- Foam plastics can be divided into three kinds of hard, semi hard and soft foam. Hard foam without flexibility, compression hardness is very big, only up to a certain stress deformation, stress the lifting of restitution; soft foam rich flexibility, compression hardness is very small, very easy to deformation, stress release after can restore the residual deformation small; semi rigid foam between flexibility and other properties between hard and soft foam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range