|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
BETTER QUALITY LOWER PRICE
◊ Products information:
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
◊ Sample policy:
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How to remedy plastic deformation?
- Quality solutionsIn general family conditions, basically impossible to recover the original shape. Because the plastic in the thermal deformation, because after cooling contraction may not according to the original look, we know that the sheet metal after heating cooling becomes uneven, you repeat heating and cooling, it is impossible change back to the original flat state.
- Q:What is cleaner for plastic bathtub?
- In fact, other methods of cleaning plastic items, plastic bathtubs can also be used, it is recommended that several methods of cleaning plastic objects, as long as it is plastic can be used1 put a few slices of lemon peel and orange peel in the glass, or drop a few drops of vinegar, then soak overnight.
- Q:How do you clean the scotch tape on the plastic?
- You can use essential balm, alcohol effect is not very good. You have a good removal method in tape adhered on the surface of the item layer. But wind does not smell, very volatile, non-toxic, clean. No damage to the transparent plastic surface. Especially the mall to buy plastic products, self-adhesive stickers torn off, leaving a layer of glue film layer of hate sticky in plastic boxes and other goods surface, not easy to go out, wind can help.
- Q:Is chlorine dioxide corrosive to plastic products?
- As long as there is no water or steam, it does not react.
- Q:How do plastics weld?
- Plastic welding is limited to thermoplastic welding because only thermoplastics can be melted or softened while they are heated, while thermosetting plastics cannot be softened and remelted while they are heated.Hot air welding oxyacetylene similar to metal, but the latter with the former fire hot air heating. Hot gas welding process, the welding torch from the hot gas stream (typically 200 to 300 degrees Celsius temperature, flow rate of 15 ~ 60L/min) and the filler rod and welding pieces of the heating surface, when the material softening reached sticky state, filling rod continuous pressure into the weld. The filling bar material is the same as that of the base metal, usually round (about 3mm in diameter), and is welded by multiple bead welding. One drawback of the round filling rod is that the hollow bubbles are easily entrapped in the weld during the multi pass process, resulting in lower strength. This problem can be solved by using a triangular section welded rod. Typical materials for hot air welding include polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene, plexiglass, polycarbonate, POM, polystyrene, nylon, ABS and so on. The main advantage of hot gas welding is adaptive (flexibility), portable equipment and processing of large, complex parts can be simple. Hot air welding is suitable for irregular structures, but it is slow and the quality of welding depends largely on the skill of the operator. Therefore, it is seldom used in mass production, but it is suitable for repair operation.
- Q:Thinner can clean plastic products?
- The main purpose of solvent is used to cleaning equipment and oil dilution paint, volatile, inflammable and explosive hazardous chemicals, transport, storage, use strict management regulations.
- Q:Is ABS plastic poisonous?
- Of course, due to the application of different plastics will add different additives, but the difference is very big. Different plastic plastic additives are generally inorganic filler, glass fiber, pigment, antioxidant, anti UV agent, plasticizer and inorganic filler and glass fiber. The body is stable and has no toxicity to the mineral glass. The human body. The antioxidant and anti UV agent general dosage is small, but 1-2% of the components, of course the nature itself is non-toxic or low toxic to the human body. The most likely risk of plastic is PVC, the plastic additive content could even reach 60-70%, it is difficult to ensure there is no harm to human body.
- Q:Is plastic bath safe?
- If you're sure, try it directly and see if any chemicals are poisonous. Don't worry about that. You don't have to drink it. Although some plastics break down toxic substances when heated, it's in high temperature
- Q:What type of plastics do you have?
- Plastic refers to the organic synthetic resin as the main ingredient, added or not with other materials (additive) and artificial material. It is usually in the heat and pressure under the condition of plastic devices made with a certain shape. Plastic is a synthetic high molecular organic compounds with plasticity.
- Q:How can I remove the scratches on the plastic?
- Plastic scratches on the removal of the following methods: first use sandpaper to wear off traces, and then the most fine sandpaper (shiny sandpaper) painted bright.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range