|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:Refractories for iron-making blast furnace?
- Vibrating materials, corundum brick and aluminum carbon brick will be developed. Taphole commonly use stemming, silicon carbide - graphite bricks, whose material is Al2O3-SiC-C. Medium and large sized blast furnaces in China use dense mullite bricks, castable, graphite brick. Common lining material for iron ditch is ramming mass. hearth and furnace bottom common use carbon bricks, semi-graphite bricks, charring silica bricks, corundum bricks. Blast furnace bosh and lower part of furnace stack commonly use mullite bricks.
- Q:What kind of refractory materials are used in the intermediate frequency furnace?The domestic boric acid can be used as a lining?, how much is the rate?
- Acid, neutral, basic and composite materials are used in intermediate frequency furnace. Boric acid is used according to the type of steel, the specific ratio is too generalized, and it shall be determined when the type of steel is detailed.
- Q:Which refractory is suitable for the tunnel kiln?
- Shuttle kiln refractories requires the good thermal shock properties. Because the tunnel kiln is continuous firing furnace, the temperature in the kiln is long time stable and with little fluctuation. The shuttle kiln is intermittent kiln firing. The temperature in the firing kiln is adjusted by the firing curve. It is with a relatively short time and serious fluctuation. The seal and kiln car take use of the heavy corundum brick. If it is continuous kiln, the alumina hollow ball bricks are used in the burning zone. The seal of the burning zone takes use of the kiln car brick and the seal takes use of the heavy corundum brick.
- Q:What level is the rock wool board fireproofing material ?
- The most important feature of the rock wool board is fireproofing, which is a non-combustible material and absolute A-level! It has the specialized external wall rock wool board, which can be found online.
- Q:what's the varieties of fire-proof sealing material?
- ATD-AB, organic fire-proof caulking, fire retardant bag, fire retardant net, fire retardant ring, fire barrier wrap, fireproofing sealing strip, flexibility fireproofing coiled material, fireproof glue, etc., fireproofing sealing materials currently on the market can be divided into two types, one is the traditional type: flexible organic caulking, WXY-II, fire retardant bag, fire bulkhead, cable refractory coating; there are some new materials used in large-scale projects: fireproofing coating board system (fireproofing coating board, intumescent fireproof sealing tape, elastic fireproof sealant, Waterborne Fire-retardant Coating), fire retardant module system (fire retardant module, sealing gum, cable refractory coating), fireproofing plaster system (fireproofing plaster, sealing gum, cable refractory coating).
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of the rock wool board?
- In the fire safety rules, of the building materials are classified as non-burning combustion body, difficult to burn the body and burning body categories depending on its difficulty level of burning. Rock wool board is the fiber processed by the coated steel sheet and basalt minerals and other inorganic minerals,and the building panels through artificial composition. Because that the dominant sectors, like, steel plate and rock wool are non-combustible materials, so it should be considered as non-combustible component. The fire resistance of rock wool board has its judging criteria. Loss of support capacity, loss of integrity and loss fire insulation function. Its fire resistance is within 2 hours.
- Q:About the use of horseshoe glass kiln refractories
- the lower portion of advanced clay brick, the lower portion of magnesia-chrome brick arch - high-purity silica brick; flue - clay brick; breast wall--33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); fused zirconia bottom --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); regenerative chamber- the upper part of sintered magnesia-chrome brick, cooling section 33 # electric smelting no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick; the wall - the melting section 41 # no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick (including 41% of zirconium; the lattice- superstructure of high purity magnesia brick, the same below); small stove --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage). It can be said that it is the maximum configuration, if the funds is limited it can be downshift appropriately.
- Q:What are the meanings of azs, 34% and ec in fused brick?
- The fused brick, also called zircon corundum brick, is shorted as AZS for three chemical components in Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ternary diagram. I don't know the meaning of EC.
- Q:how to classify the fireproofing material levels A1 A2 B1?
- their classification is shown specifically in Fireproof Specification of Building Interior Decoration Design GB 50222-95 appendix A, flammability,inflammability materials, flame retardency, noninflammability: combustion performance of A, B3, B2, B1 materials are divided into
- Q:Which kind of refractory floor is easy to use? ?
- Since it is used in public places, fireproofing is quite important.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range