|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:Which kind of external wall fire barrier zone material is better?
- I recommended foam cement and particulate thermal insulation composite waterproof material, which is fire isolation area product, which uses surface of vertical plate arranged fiber technology to make the compressive strength in the vertical direction up to above 80KPa. At the same time, under the conditions of both exterior heat insulation and effects of humiture in the long-term, it can still maintain the non-aging performance of various aspects, and safety (reliability), fire resistance and excellent durability.
- Q:How long is the duration of fire resistance that fireproof door of level B can endure?
- According to the duration of fire resistance, fireproof doors can be divided into three levels, namely level A,B,C. And accordingly, the duration of fire resistance of them should not lower than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Fireproof door, a door that can meet the requirements of fire resistance stability, fireproof door integrity and thermal insulation at a certain time, is a fireproof separator which is located in fireproof partition, emergency staircase and vertical silo. Apart from functioning as a common door, a fireproof can also prevent the spread of fire and smoke in a certain period to make sure that people are safely evacuated.
- Q:Is there anyone who can explain how to grade the level of fire insulation board?
- The classification of fire proof level for thermal insulating material 1, Burning performance of building material can be classified into the following several grade according to national standard GB8624-97: Non combustible building materials: Non-conbustible material. Class B1: Refractory building materials: Flame retardant materials have good flame retardant effect.
- Q:Does refractory belong to metallurgical auxiliary materials?
- Refractory is widely used in industrial circle, such as metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, mechanical manufacturing, silicate and power, and its coonsumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of furnace lining, usually choose carbon-containing refractory. Refractory of various furnace lining are respectively: For the body, it is clay brick; as for the lower part, bosh and middle, it is SiC brick; for furnace bottom, it is carbon brick. Lattice brick is an important refractory product used in air heating furnace and regenerative chamber. Refractory is widely used in metallurgy. In order to improve slag-corrosion resistance of lining. Central line in tuyere and hearth are high-alumina brick. Refractory consumption is the maximum in metallurgy, accounting for 50% to 60% in total output. For the bosh and middle, it is SiC brick. In order to improve its thermal storage capacity: The furnace stack is clay brick. It is defined as refractory where the physical and chemical properties allows its use in high temperature environments; The lower furnace body
- Q:What a blast furnace refractories generally?
- Common refractories often use silica brick, semi-silica brick, fireclay brick, high alumina brick, magnesia brick, etc. special materials often used are AZS brick, corundum brick, directly bonded magnesia-chrome brick, carborundum brick, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide bricks, nitrides, silicides, sulfides, borides, carbides and other non-oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, aluminum oxide, magnesium oxide, beryllium oxide refractory insulating refractory frequently used. material diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation boards. monolithic refractories have fettling frequently used, refractory ramming mixes, refractory castable, fire-resistant plastic, refractory clay, refractory gunning refractory projection material, refractory coatings, lightweight refractory castable, stemming etc.
- Q:What's the classification of refractory material?
- Magnesium aluminum is complex and mainly seeing what classification standard is like according to the appearance shape can be divided into two categories, setting and not setting according to the acid alkali can be divided into acidic, magnesia, high aluminum, ramming expected, spinel, spray coating, plastic, just the quality of the jade, daub material according to the chemical composition is divided into, such as clay, neutral and alkaline according to the operation mode can be divided into different castable, magnesium, calcium, magnesium chrome
- Q:Are the rubber insulation materials are refractory materials?
- Q:Is it necessary for the frame of glass fireproof door to be crammed with fire-proof material?
- Fire resistance steel door——means that use a cold rolled steel sheet as door frame, door plank and framework, and stuff a door leaf with incombustible material.
- Q:What is the mechanism of the errosion of the iron to the refractories?
- For example, the effect of the iron oxide: Mo corundum given temperature Fe2O3 solid solubility limit of the solid solution formed of corundum stone high solubility than the solid solution Mo Mo corundum lattice shape so Fe2O3Al2O3-SiO2-based material starts melting temperature of the system or the content of Al2O3 and Al2O3 / SiO2 ratio off Al2O3 / SiO2 & lt; 2.55 starting melting temperature of 1380 ℃ when Al2O3 / SiO2 & gt; 2.55 start melting temperature is increased 1460 ℃ and with its Al2O3 content increased gradually to increase the original atmosphere Fe2O3 original FeO off the solvent into the glass phase and the system starts melting temperature drops do not fall to 1240 ℃ 1380 ℃. Lower the melting point, increase the erosion, and reduce the life span.
- Q:what materials can make external wall fireproofing paint have the fireproofing effect
- Adding flame retardant or fire retardant materials can be fireproofing, which commonly referred to as the external walls of fire retardant coating or fire retardant coating. Principle: Fireproof paint itself is flame-retardant or non-combustible, so that the protected base material can not directly contact with the air in order to the ignition delay and reducing the burning speed; except that, it also has a lower thermal conductivity, which can delay the transfer of flame temperature to the protected base material; fireproof paint thermal can decompose non-combustible inert gas by heating to dilute the thermal decomposition of combustible gas in protected object, making it difficult to burn or slow down the speed of burning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range