|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:What do refractory materials include?
- It is so difficult.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of A grade fireproofing glass doors?
- The fire endurance of grade A fire resistance rolling shutter doors should be no less than three hours. Fire doors can be divided into A, B and C grades according to their fire endurance which should be no less than 1.20 h, 0.90 h and 0.60h respectively. Places where are difficult to set fire-proof bulkheads can use fire resisting shutters as partitions of fire compartments. The fire endurance of fire resisting shutters that include unexposed surface temperature rise as judging condition should be no less than 3 h. Fire resisting shutters that exclude unexposed surface temperature rise as judging condition should set up independent protection of closed automatic water spray system on both sides of shutters, and the duration of water spray system should be no less than 3.0 h.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:Who knows about roof fireproofing materials?
- At present, only phenolic foam boards can meet requirements. The test temperature can be 2,000 degrees, and there is no molten droplet during the tests and it can maintain integrity. heat conductivity coefficient: 0.03W / (mk), non-combustible, non-toxic, smokeless!
- Q:What kind of material is refractory fiber?
- Refractory fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a fibrous thermal insulation refractory. Refractory fiber, also known as ceramic fiber, is a fibrous thermal insulation refractory. It has the characteristics of ordinary fibers, such as softness, flexibility, having a certain tensile strength. And it can be further processed into a variety of products such as paper, wire, rope, tape, blankets and felts. Besides, it has high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance which ordinary fibers don't have. As a fire retardant and thermal insulated material, it has been widely used in metallurgy, chemical, machinery, building materials, shipbuilding, aviation, aerospace and other industrial sectors.
- Q:What refractory materials are used in power plant
- And then I will introduce some application of thermal material in power plant (below) I hope I can help you. Energy saving is the trend of future industrial development efforts, grinding machine, conveyor belt, so the production of light thermal insulation materials will gain state support, drying kiln. Our factory mainly produce light thermal insulation brick. The refractory material we use most is light insulation brick, and the equipment used is sand mixer (Luohe, Henan)
- Q:Can anyone tell me which materials are fire-proof high temperature resistant material?
- Fireproof high temperature resistant materials such as: Quartz, tridymite, cristobalite, chalcedony, flint, opal, quartzite, White silica sand, diatomaceous earth, the silicon oxide (SiO2) contained in these siliceous materials is at least 90% . The silicon oxide in some pure raw material can be above 99 %. Siliceous materials are acidic in high-temperature chemokinesis. when existing metallic oxide or contact with metallic oxide, they will conduct chemical actions and conbine into fusible silicates. Therefore, if the siliceous raw material contains a small amount of metal oxide, its heat resistance will be seriously affected..
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1. thermal insulation material with A class combustion performance. Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite (2) thermal insulation material with B class combustion performance: extruded polystyrene board after special processing (XPS)/ polyurethane after special processing (PU) , phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule. 3,thermal insulation material with B2 class combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE),etc. sea capacity module and vitrified micro bead(cooperate with the innovator of vitrified micro bead, Liu Weihua) fireproofing issues have been completely solved.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- The fire endurance of grade C fire doors is no less than 0.5 hours. As the key role of family fireproofing, fire doors is particularly important. It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. We can choose in accordance with different needs, but commonly used fire doors are grade A and B fire doors now.
- Q:How is the division of the fire resistant level of the rock wool board?
- It's like this: China's national standard GB8624-97 divides the combustion performance of building materials into the following grades. Level A: non-flammable building materials. Level B1: flame-retardant building materials. Level B2: combustible building materials. Level B3 flammable building materials. section II Combustion performance and fire endurance of building components. First, The combustion performance of buildings of building components. The building is composed of components, such as foundation, walls, lubrication columns, beams, plates, roofs and stairs, ect. Building components are constituted by the building materials, whose combustion performance depends on the combustion properties of the used construction materials. Section One Combustion performance of building components. The building components are divided into three categories according to their combustion properties. First, non-combustible component: the component made by incombustible materials. The incombustible material refers to that when meeting the Oxygen in the air, it will not burn.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range