|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:What's the material of electrical fire prevention board?
- Industrial electrical fire prevention board is usually made of flame-retardant fiberboard, and its main purpose is for fire prevention and thermal insulation. Iron plate is electrically conductive with good thermal conductivity, which will cause the result that the equipment is not insulated and suffers larger superheating surface!!!! So the material uses the flame-retardant fiberboard. Hope my answer is helpful for you.
- Q:How should fireproof building materials be ranked?
- According to our national standard GB8624-97, the combustion performance of building materials are divided into the following levels: A class: Incombustible building materials: the material is almost incombustible. B1 class: Flame-retardant building materials: they are better in fire retardation. It is non-combustible when meeting open fire in the air or under high temperature, and it is difficult for the fire to spread quickly. Besides, when the fire source is removed, combustion stops immediately. B2 class: Combustible building material: It has certain fire retardation. In case of open fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as the spread to wooden pillars, timber roof truss, timber beams, wood stairs, etc. B3 class: Flammable building material: It has no fire retardant effect at all, but is highly flammable with high fire risk. Hope my answer can be accepted.
- Q:Can anyone say something about the curtain wall fire-proof material key sealing point?
- Hello. 1. Gaps between the curtain walls and floors of all tier and partitions outer edge should be sealed with non-combustible material or flame retardant materials. Filling material can be rock wool or mineral wool, whose thickness should be not less than 100mm and should meet the designed fire endurance requirements, forming fire and smoke prevention areas between floors and rooms. Fireproof layer should use galvanized steel bearing with thickness of not less than 1. 5mm, and should not use aluminum plate. Gaps between bearing plate and main structure, curtain wall structure and the bearing plate should be sealed by fireproof sealant; fireproof sealant should has fireproof inspection reports granted by statutory testing organizations. 2. When building designs requiring transparent effect of fire compartment and separation, monolithic fire-resistant glass or hollow and laminated fire-resistant glass nade by monolithic fire-resistant glass can be adopted. 3. Windowsills-free curtain walls, incombustible entities skirt wall or fireproof glass wall whose fire endurance is not less tan 1.0 hour and height is not less than 0.8m should be set on the outer edge of each floor. The thickness of reinforced concrete floor or height of the side beams should be counted when calculating the height of the skirt wall. 4. Fire protection layer should not contact directly with the glass curtain wall, and the side towards the glass of fireproof materials should be covered with the decorative material. 5. Glass units of the same curtain wall should not cross two fire compartments.
- Q:Can you tell me the classification of fireproof sealing material.
- Fire blocking is to use fire blocking material as partition between cable threading hole and electric hole. Its role is to prevent the cable itself catacausis or outside naked light make the fire spread to achieve the purpose of protecting the safety of personnel and equipment. The principle of fire-proof sealing is plugging material acting as bloating heat absorption and heat insulation. Fireproof sealing material in current market include: fire-proof sealing plate, foam sealing materials, flame retardant module, flexible organic plugging material, inorganic fire sealant, plugging and fire package, etc. The wide usage of fire-proof sealing material in building construction can ensure the fire flame and high temperature flue gas not to extend another fire partition tendril.
- Q:How is the performance of refractory materials?
- It is a little difficult to answer. There are some requirement for refractory materials, such as fire resistance, softness, creep, thermal shock, abrasive resistance. Besides, requirements for construction performance include: Liquidity, plasticity and other linear change rate, volume density, strength (including high temperature) and all other important indicators must be tested the same conditions with the use of test conditions and test items like body density, strength, line changes in the basic project
- Q:What refractories have good mechanical property resistance and heat expansion and cold contraction property?
- Explain that where you use it for and what requirements you have. Follow-up: I use it in metallurgical furnaces with the features of strong stirring and acidic residue.
- Q:Who knows about the grade C fireproof door materials?
- grade C fireproof door materials: 1. the doorframe raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the galvanized steel sheet is no less than 1.2 mm(the thickness of steel plate is no less than 1.5 mm when the height and width of doors are more than 2.1 m and 1.2 m respectively). 2. the door leaf raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the thickness of galvanized steel sheets is no less than 0.8 mm. 3. the reinforcement raw materials of grade C fireproof doors: the thick steel plate is no less than 1.2 mm, if there are bolt-holes, the thickness of which is no less than 3.0 mm. 4. filler: The fireproofing filling materials that fit the environmental and standard needs(for instance, door leafs are filled with perlite fireproof materials inside, and doorframes are filled with fire-resistant cement) meet the test criterion promulgated by the relevant state departments. 5, the sealing requirements: there are seal grooves in doorframes and within which are embedded with refractories.
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- I will give you a relatively simple analysis. Refractory can bear above 1,200 degrees centigrade, but some refractory is not insulated. For example, refractory brick can be directly in contact with heat source, but it has little insulation effect. Refractory includes ceramic fiber, high silica and so on. And they can be also insulated. But insulation effect is not so good as insulation material. Insulation material generally can bear below 800 degrees centigrade, and it is large in thermal resistance, low in heat conductivity coefficient and high in porosity factor, thus reducing heat loss. Briefly speaking, insulated material is to store most heat, and just let a small quantity of heat run of through air, thus insulating heat. Refractory includes glass fiber, rock wool, aerogel blanket and so on.
- Q:what are the requirements of fireproofing material?
- The producing process of fire and moth proof wood: firstly, put general wooden materials into solution with calcium, aluminum and other cations, then soak it into the solution with phosphate radical, silicate and other anions. Thus, the two ions will be carried out chemical reaction in the wood, forming a ceramic-like material, and intimately fill the voids of cells, so that the wood has the fireproofing and mothproof properties.
- Q:How to make use of waste refractory materials whose main elements are alumina and mullite?
- Crushing and pressing refractory bricks, or refractory parts . Such as welding positioner tracks use disposable tools.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range