|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:What are the applications of refractory in petroleum?
- Petroleum industrial furnace has many varieties. Generally, it includes tubular with complex structure, whose use temperature is generally 500 to 600 degrees centigrade, sometimes may be 800 degrees centigrade. Petroleum gas contains hydrogen sulfide and solid particulate matter; first correct the answer of the first floor: It is not used in petroleum industry. As shown in the left picture, it is tubular heating furnace, appilied to metallurgical industry. Lined with lightweight insulation and wear-resistant layers, and resistant to wear and corrosion: 1; & nbsp, but the using temperature is not high; it is a thermal equipment in the oil refining process. High alumina refractory castable used for refractory layer. It is an important equipment of petroleum boiling catalysis and dissociation. You can choose light refractory bricks or refractory castables; as shown in the right picture, it is catalytic cracking unit, and can bear pressure. Note; & nbsp: // f; & nbsp.hiphotos, fire-resistant plastic or refractory ramming mass has chemical corrosion and wear effect on lining; & nbsp, less than 1,350 degrees centigrade. The yse temperatures is up to 1,100 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What refractories have good mechanical property resistance and heat expansion and cold contraction property?
- Explain that where you use it for and what requirements you have. Follow-up: I use it in metallurgical furnaces with the features of strong stirring and acidic residue.
- Q:Current development status of qualitative refractory materials.
- Q:Does the production of refractory belong to advanced technology？
- Refractories belong to the area of new materials which is one of the eight areas that are supported by the state. Whether it can be declared as high-tech enterprises or not depends on the intellectual property, personnel and finance of the company.
- Q:Ask some questions about refractories
- The main chemical composition of Al2O3 = 75%, Al2O3 = 89%Bulk density g/M3 2.9 3.15Reheating linear change rate 1450 C -0.10 +0.01Apparent porosity% 1917Compressive strength MPa 2228Flexural strength MPa 810Refractoriness 21002150 DEG C
- Q:Is there any difference between insulating bricks and refractory bricks? Are there any professional refractories factories that are reliable in the quality and quality of these irritated materials?
- Physical and chemical property indexes of high strength and high alumina refractory bricksProject indexPLG-1.0 PLG-0.8 PLG-0.5 PLG-0.4AI2O3% 56545250Fe2O3%, 2, 2, 1.5, 1.5Bulk density g/cm3 1, 0.8, 0.5, 0.4Normal temperature compressive strength MPa shall be no less than 7531.5A change of a burn line of not greater than 2%The temperature is 1400140012501250 centigradeThe coefficient of thermal conductivity, W/m.k average temperature (350 + 5) is not greater than 0.45, 0.35, 0.25, 0.20
- Q:What are the basic requirements of continuous casting for molten steel? What are the requirements for refractory materials?
- Refractories for continuous casting is an important part of the continuous casting machine, in addition to the characteristics of general refractory material, also for the purification of molten steel and improve the steel quality, stable molten steel temperature and composition, control and regulate the flow of the molten steel and other functions, so it is called functional refractories. The above is provided by the China Technology Department
- Q:How to solve the shell, the crack problem of refractory material in the process of forming.
- Pressure mode and number of pressure control "spallation". 2, multiple pressure, pressure degree and discharge way: 1, reduce friction, choose appropriate, than big pressure disposable pressure produced by the plastic deformation, allocate reasonable grading, internal and external friction, reduce billet particles and high die wall bright. 4.--- solve the light one firstly. --moisture content being too high easily cause spallation - the compressibility of water is small and have certain elasticity, appropriately to extend the pressuring time is beneficial. The material can produce large plastic deformation under the effect of continuous load. The right amount of lubricant. - body under the condition of less pressure but long effect time molding. Mould structure is reasonable and improve billet natural stacking density. 5.3, measures to improve the unburned brick molding quality. Many times continuously pressure relief is better than one-off sudden unloading, and controlling the appropriate moisture content;- - is beneficial to air overflow.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory concrete ?
- Q:What is the role of the vermiculite fireproof material?
- The vermiculite fireproof slate is widely applied to construction, shipbuilding, metallurgy, electric power, aerospace and other fields by foreign countries. Vermiculite slate can be applied to furniture, firewall, ceiling, and can be used in the fire fighting access, coated steel, coated pipeline, real flame fireplace in the lining board, wall partition. It is characterized by non combustible, non melting, resistance to high temperature; permanent thermal insulation; sound insulation, non-toxic, smoke-free, green environmental protection; resistance to impact, good dimensional stability and durability of the excellent anti fungal infestation. It can be sawed, nailed, planed, drilled, it can be easily installed and constructed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range