|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:what is the grading standards of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- external wall thermal insulation materials are divided according to Fire rating: 1, the combustion performance of insulation materials rates A. inorganic fiber spray coating, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramic , rock wool, foam cement, obturator perlite 2, the combustion performance of insulation materials rates B1: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS)after special treatment / polyurethane (PU) after special treatment, phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule.3, combustion performance of insulation material rates B2. Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc.
- Q:How can refractory material of the electric furnace be used for longer.
- Key: 1, consider the furnace size; As furnace volume differs, pressure of liquid iron (steel) on the crucible wall lining will not the same; 2, consider melting steel type: If different steels are melt, the erosion of steel liquid on the lining refractory is not the same; 3, give full consideration to the lining of the grain size distribution of the refractory material, otherwise, it will cause of refractory matrix size segregation. 4, regardless of the kind of refractory materials, take full consideration into the mineral phrase of refractory material, high temperature and other equal factors. 2011 - 01 - 05 Guangyi mineral
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that uses a-Al2o3 powder? What are the purpose of it?
- 04La-Al2O3 powder is a alumina powder whose raw material is industrial aluminum oxide which has been calcined at high temperature. It is a good polishes for ceramics and jade, meanwhile, it is also an important raw material for high-end refractory materials. The technical indicators parameters A1023 mark A1535 chemical composition AL2O3≥ 99.92 3%, ≥ 3.10FE203≤ 0.799 Refractory calcined alumina powder (a-Al2O3) 1.2 true density (g & # 47, by fully ground powder made of different fineness .O.10 0.07 0.04NA2O≤ 0.93a-Al2O3 (%) ≥ 95 95 primary crystallization average grain (um) 2 ~ 3 3 ~ 5 average particle size (um) 40 ~ 602.6SIO2≤ 0.1 0.15B2O3≤ - 0, glass, engineering ceramics typical use electronic ceramic insulating ceramic refractory ceramic wear 3
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:How to divide the fire resistant level of EVB?
- According to the indicators of amount of smoke, heat value, burning rate, and ignition point, combustion performance insulation materials are divided into A (non-combustible), B1 (flame retardant), B2 (flammable), B3 (combustible). It can be divided into the organic and inorganic types: The organic includes polyurethane and polystyrene board, the inorganic the includes glass wool and rock wool. The price of organic is lower, and it is combustible materials, it will produce hydrogen cyanide and other toxic gases when burned, the inhaled would die. The inorganic material is completely non-combustible insulation material.
- Q:Who knows the model of fireproofing materials?
- Inorganic binder: it mainly includes sodium silicate, gypsum, phosphate, cement,etc; refractory mineral filler: aluminium oxide, asbestos powder, calcium carbonate, perlite, cornstarch,etc; nonflammable organic resin: it mainly includes polyvinyl chloride, perchloro-ethylene, chlorinated rubber, neoprene latex, epoxy resin, phenol resin,etc. Nonflammable fireproof addictive: it mainly includes phosphorus, halogens, nitrogen organic compounds (chlorinated paraffins, TBP ( tributyl phosphate ), decabromodiphenyl ether), and borate series (boric acid, zinc borate, aluminium borate), antimony series, aluminium series, zirconium series and other inorganic compounds.
- Q:What is molten silicon? What refractoriness do refractories made by it have? What properties of using does it have?
- Molten silicon can be called quartz glass, which shows an amorphous silicon state. It is a liquid fusion at above 1723 degree and is an ultra-cooling state at low temperatures. It is not generated in refractories, but generated in the matrix, showing liquid state at a high temperature capable of buffering the stress with somewhat binding properties. If quartz glass is used as refractory, its function are melrly these ones. (These are what I konw for reference only.)
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
- Q:How to understand qualitative and qualitative refractory materials?
- Such as amorphous refractory castable, referred to as bulk loading, cast material, ramming material, refractory clay etc., utensils and other special products. Amorphous refractory material products, refractory heat insulating bricks and experimental and industrial crucible, spraying materials, such as burning bricks, electric melting brick, turn it into required shape and process heat treatment in where it is used.
- Q:How is the grading of the level A new material fire insulation material?
- The standard to distinguish level A and level B is the different fireproofing coefficient. The level A is non-combustible. The level B is divided into B1, B2 and B3. B1 is flame retardant, B2 combustible and B3 flammable. The level A is commonly phenolic aldehyde, rock wool, thermal mortar, foam ceramics, foam glass and foam concrete on the current market. Among the advantages of level A materials, the biggest one is foam concrete currently, also known as foam cement, which the Xuzhou Green Year EEB company's main produces.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range