We can provide a series of vibration molding specialty graphite from coarse to medium grain, available mainly as round and rectangular blocks with the grain size from 0.8 to 4mm. Simple-shape machined parts, such as graphite plates, bricks, discs and sleeves can also be provided. Highly homogenous structure, excellent consistence, and outstanding performance set our 0.8mm-grain graphite apart from other competitors in China and make them parallel with any world top grade in their line.
They are mainly used in cement industries in kiln machines. These industrial graphite blocks are also used in various chemical industries like copper, zinc, aluminum extrusions industries, glass, cables manufacturing units, paper mills etc. We make our graphite carbon blocks available in the best quality and that also at the industry leading prices.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- Activated carbon adsorption capacity
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon has a large specific surface area
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated charcoal is a commonly used waste water treatment material, so it is not hazardous waste.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Activated carbon is a kind of black porous solid carbon, by coal by grinding, molding or with uniform coal particles by carbonization, activation of production. The main component of carbon, and with a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, nitrogen, chlorine and other elements. The specific surface area of ordinary activated carbon is between 500 and 1700 m2 / g. Has a strong adsorption performance, for the use of a very wide industrial adsorbent.
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- Do not believe that formaldehyde self-test box, I measured anywhere in my home are 0.1, including outdoor.
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- There are differences, used with pollutants, no use is not.
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Graphite is a sheet-like crystal. Activated carbon is hollow amorphous carbon.
SinoAUXI, is a leading manufacturer of chemicals for rubber processing and related industry in China. Our products are categorized into 4 groups and more than 30 varieties.
Our company has won an excellent reputation domestically and internationally. Now, our company has become the most comprehensive enterprise of rubber accelerators in our country due to our extensive knowledge of customers' demands, continuous product development and the implementation of a modern quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered.
|Product Price Range