Product Information of Activated Carbon Powder:
Activated carbon powder to be used in burning smoke purification,removing the heavy metal(especially Hg),PCDDs,PCDFs.
Activated carbon powder 2.It approved ISO9001:2000,NSF certificate.ASTM 3.supply sample.
Specification of Activated Carbon Powder:
Finely divided size
Bulk density g/l
Packaging & Delivery of Activated Carbon Powder:
1)500kg/bag, black jumbo bag
2)25kg/bag,PP bag lined with PE bag
3)Option by clients
Other related services :
2.catalogue and photos of product
3.The packing can be made according to customers’ requirement
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to the use of carbon, writing elements and their compounds, such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, calcium carbonate and so on.
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon is the main adsorption of formaldehyde and benzene, coconut shell activated carbon used in Southeast Asia quality coconut shell as raw material, by carbonization, activation, refined processing, the first in the country to use industrial computer control activation reaction, like coconut charcoal is made of coconut shell , With the pore structure developed, the specific surface area, adsorption capacity, strength Gordon characteristics, widely used in addition to formaldehyde, all kinds of water purification treatment, the depth of water treatment, gold extraction, cigarette filter, gas purification and so on.
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated carbon is a chemical. Chemicals are pure ingredients and mixtures of various elements, whether natural or artificial. However, activated carbon does not belong to hazardous waste.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Activated carbon is a kind of black porous solid carbon, by coal by grinding, molding or with uniform coal particles by carbonization, activation of production. The main component of carbon, and with a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, nitrogen, chlorine and other elements. The specific surface area of ordinary activated carbon is between 500 and 1700 m2 / g. Has a strong adsorption performance, for the use of a very wide industrial adsorbent.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- Do not believe that formaldehyde self-test box, I measured anywhere in my home are 0.1, including outdoor.
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- The use of activated carbon is very much. Widely used in almost all the national economic sectors and people's daily lives. Powder carbon can be used for liquid phase decolorization, deodorization refining, water purification. Granular carbon used in gas adsorption, solvent recovery, air purification, cigarette filter, in addition can also be used for vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate synthesis catalyst, precious metal catalyst carrier.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Activated charcoal is a mixture with good adsorption capacity obtained by carbonization and pore-forming treatment directly with wood, coconut shell and so on. It contains organic or inorganic functional groups, which is a dense pore structure.
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range