Product Information of Activated Carbon Powder:
Activated carbon powder to be used in burning smoke purification,removing the heavy metal(especially Hg),PCDDs,PCDFs.
Activated carbon powder 2.It approved ISO9001:2000,NSF certificate.ASTM 3.supply sample.
Specification of Activated Carbon Powder:
Finely divided size
Bulk density g/l
Packaging & Delivery of Activated Carbon Powder:
1)500kg/bag, black jumbo bag
2)25kg/bag,PP bag lined with PE bag
3)Option by clients
Other related services :
2.catalogue and photos of product
3.The packing can be made according to customers’ requirement
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Is it better to use formaldehyde in addition to formaldehyde?
- As far as I know the activated carbon in addition to formaldehyde will be secondary pollution, adsorption saturation after a rise in temperature will be re-released, you can use Egyptian carbon crystal can be adsorbed or can be decomposed material or processed by the adsorption more Strong activated carbon type in addition to formaldehyde. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to carbon containing impurities, mainly refers to amorphous carbon, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and coke.
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon has a large specific surface area
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated carbon is a chemical. Chemicals are pure ingredients and mixtures of various elements, whether natural or artificial. However, activated carbon does not belong to hazardous waste.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Graphite is a crystalline carbon. Hexagonal system, for the iron color to dark gray. A density of 2.25 g / cm3, a hardness of 1.5, a melting point of 3652C, and a boiling point of 4827C. Soft, greasy feeling, can be conductive. Chemical nature is not active, corrosion resistance, and acid, alkali and other difficult to react. Heat in the air or oxygen to heat, can burn and generate carbon dioxide. The strong oxidizer oxidizes it to an organic acid. Used as anti-friction agent and lubricating material, making crucible, electrode, dry battery, pencil lead. High purity graphite can be used as a neutron descaling agent in nuclear reactors. Often referred to as charcoal or black lead, because it was previously mistaken for lead.
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Activated carbon is simple. Is a way of existence of carbon.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- The key to removing the odor that is produced by the decoration is ventilation - which is no alternative to any other measure! Whether it is a plant, or activated carbon, those things for the "clear" decoration smell, its role is very limited, can not rely on.
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range