Product Information of Activated Carbon Powder:
Activated carbon powder to be used in burning smoke purification,removing the heavy metal(especially Hg),PCDDs,PCDFs.
Activated carbon powder 2.It approved ISO9001:2000,NSF certificate.ASTM 3.supply sample.
Specification of Activated Carbon Powder:
Finely divided size
Bulk density g/l
Packaging & Delivery of Activated Carbon Powder:
1)500kg/bag, black jumbo bag
2)25kg/bag,PP bag lined with PE bag
3)Option by clients
Other related services :
2.catalogue and photos of product
3.The packing can be made according to customers’ requirement
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Carbon black, also known as carbon black, is an amorphous carbon. Light, loose and very fine black powder, the surface area is very large, ranging from 10 ~ 3000m2 / g, is carbonaceous substances (coal, natural gas, heavy oil, fuel oil, etc.) in the absence of air under the conditions of incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition The product of the product. Specific gravity 1.8-2.1. Made of natural gas called "gas black", made of oil called "light black", made of acetylene called "acetylene black". In addition there are "slot black", "furnace black". According to the performance of carbon black, "reinforced carbon black", "conductive carbon black", "wear-resistant carbon black" and so on. Can be used for black dyes, used in the manufacture of Chinese ink, ink, paint, etc., but also for the reinforcement of rubber
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Is it better to use formaldehyde in addition to formaldehyde?
- As far as I know the activated carbon in addition to formaldehyde will be secondary pollution, adsorption saturation after a rise in temperature will be re-released, you can use Egyptian carbon crystal can be adsorbed or can be decomposed material or processed by the adsorption more Strong activated carbon type in addition to formaldehyde. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Hazardous waste refers to emissions of one or more hazardous characteristics, such as corrosive, toxic, flammable, reactive or infectious, and that is not hazardous to hazardous substances, which may adversely affect the environment or human health, Need to be managed in accordance with hazardous wastes.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to carbon containing impurities, mainly refers to amorphous carbon, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and coke.
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- The use of activated carbon is very much. Widely used in almost all the national economic sectors and people's daily lives. Powder carbon can be used for liquid phase decolorization, deodorization refining, water purification. Granular carbon used in gas adsorption, solvent recovery, air purification, cigarette filter, in addition can also be used for vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate synthesis catalyst, precious metal catalyst carrier.
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Activated carbon is simple. Is a way of existence of carbon.
- Q:What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- Activated carbon adsorption capacity
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Not all activated carbon has a gas adsorption capacity, only with a large number of holes slightly larger than the toxic and harmful gas molecular diameter of the activated carbon, have a strong adsorption capacity, and to achieve this requirement, the choice of activated carbon material and processing requirements on the extremely strict. Only the selection of high-quality shells of activated carbon, home improvement pollution has a better adsorption effect.
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range