Product Introduction :(1.5 ,3.0 ,4.0 mm) Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration
Coal activated carbon for desulfurization has developed porosity,mainly used for the chemical raw material gas, chemical synthesis gas,the
carbon dioxide and hydrogen of pharmaceutical and beverage industry, nitrogen, hydrogen chloride inert gas and the purification of atomic
facilities, but also for the drop off pollutants in the air and classification purification of gas mixtures.Our factory is certified by ISO9001:2008.
Each feature is fully in line with national standard.
Broken → blending→ powder→ agglutinate→ pressure stretching→carbonized →activation→ sieve packet→ columnar activated carbon
2) large surface area;
3) strong adsorption capacity;
4) high mechanical strength;
5) developed pore structure;
6) economy and durability;
7) great wear resistance strength etc.
Specification of Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration:
Specific surface area(m2/g)
methylene blue (mg/g)
Loading Density (g/l)
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Activated carbon is simple. Is a way of existence of carbon.
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated carbon is a chemical. Chemicals are pure ingredients and mixtures of various elements, whether natural or artificial. However, activated carbon does not belong to hazardous waste.
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Activated charcoal is a mixture with good adsorption capacity obtained by carbonization and pore-forming treatment directly with wood, coconut shell and so on. It contains organic or inorganic functional groups, which is a dense pore structure.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- The key to removing the odor that is produced by the decoration is ventilation - which is no alternative to any other measure! Whether it is a plant, or activated carbon, those things for the "clear" decoration smell, its role is very limited, can not rely on.
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- The use of activated carbon is very much. Widely used in almost all the national economic sectors and people's daily lives. Powder carbon can be used for liquid phase decolorization, deodorization refining, water purification. Granular carbon used in gas adsorption, solvent recovery, air purification, cigarette filter, in addition can also be used for vinyl chloride, vinyl acetate synthesis catalyst, precious metal catalyst carrier.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- The adsorption effect of volcanic ash is not as good as activated carbon. In addition, some volcanic ash contains toxic substances.
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Graphite is a crystalline carbon. Hexagonal system, for the iron color to dark gray. A density of 2.25 g / cm3, a hardness of 1.5, a melting point of 3652C, and a boiling point of 4827C. Soft, greasy feeling, can be conductive. Chemical nature is not active, corrosion resistance, and acid, alkali and other difficult to react. Heat in the air or oxygen to heat, can burn and generate carbon dioxide. The strong oxidizer oxidizes it to an organic acid. Used as anti-friction agent and lubricating material, making crucible, electrode, dry battery, pencil lead. High purity graphite can be used as a neutron descaling agent in nuclear reactors. Often referred to as charcoal or black lead, because it was previously mistaken for lead.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range