Product Introduction :(1.5 ,3.0 ,4.0 mm) Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration
Coal activated carbon for desulfurization has developed porosity,mainly used for the chemical raw material gas, chemical synthesis gas,the
carbon dioxide and hydrogen of pharmaceutical and beverage industry, nitrogen, hydrogen chloride inert gas and the purification of atomic
facilities, but also for the drop off pollutants in the air and classification purification of gas mixtures.Our factory is certified by ISO9001:2008.
Each feature is fully in line with national standard.
Broken → blending→ powder→ agglutinate→ pressure stretching→carbonized →activation→ sieve packet→ columnar activated carbon
2) large surface area;
3) strong adsorption capacity;
4) high mechanical strength;
5) developed pore structure;
6) economy and durability;
7) great wear resistance strength etc.
Specification of Pellet Activated Carbon For Desulfuration:
Specific surface area(m2/g)
methylene blue (mg/g)
Loading Density (g/l)
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Activated charcoal is a mixture with good adsorption capacity obtained by carbonization and pore-forming treatment directly with wood, coconut shell and so on. It contains organic or inorganic functional groups, which is a dense pore structure.
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Hazardous waste refers to emissions of one or more hazardous characteristics, such as corrosive, toxic, flammable, reactive or infectious, and that is not hazardous to hazardous substances, which may adversely affect the environment or human health, Need to be managed in accordance with hazardous wastes.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to carbon containing impurities, mainly refers to amorphous carbon, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and coke.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!
- Q:What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- Activated carbon adsorption capacity
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon is a porous carbonaceous material, its developed structure of the gap so that it has a large surface area, there are more small particles in the pores - capillary, this capillary has a strong adsorption capacity, due to the surface area of carbon particles It can be in full contact with the gas (impurities), when the air in the toxic gases and activated carbon contact, activated carbon hole around the strong adsorption force field will immediately poison gas molecules into the hole, so the activated carbon has a strong adsorption capacity.
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range