Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:What is the development status of vacuum cleaners?
- Nowadays, the vacuum cleaner not only functions more and more, the appearance is becoming more and more beautiful, and its price is more and more cheap. It is loved by many people.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Remove the cover of the motor and remove the motor from the frame of the vacuum cleaner. The dust collector will be located under the motor
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- The main components of a modern vacuum cleaner, vacuum pumps, dust collectors, hoses, and nozzles of different shapes
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- To use flannel as filter medium filter, apply cold water cleaning and then dry, must not use hot water wash bubble, also don't dry, otherwise it will plug the pores, affect suction when vacuuming
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- The vacuum cleaners designed first were upright. In 1912, Winner Goering of Stockholm, Sweden invented a horizontal vacuum cleaner, and Electrolux Electrolux became the founder of the vacuum cleaner
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Rely on the cyclone dust cup and HEPA duct filter material filter, a reverse dust, easy to clean: dust cup filtered through the high-speed motor of the vacuum separation and waste gas, and then through the HEPA filter material, air purification, so as not to cause two pollution. The utility model has the advantages that the dust bag is not always changed; the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range