Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Is this another rip off vacuum?
- So okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I buy vacuum cleaner filters in the Philippines (Metro Manila)?
- You okorder.com, but try asking the hardware store to special order a case for you. They normally have a special order department.
- Q:I have carpet cleaners coming tomorrow morning. Do they vacuum before they clean, or am I supposed to do that?
- It must depend on the cleaning service that you use. The company that I use always does heavy duty vacuuming prior to cleaning my carpets. I use a local service, not a chain as I was never pleased with them. Next time, be sure to ask so that you will know what you are supposed to do ahead of time. Hopefully your company will bring a vacuum tomorrow!
- Q:As a consumer, technician, or enthusiast, would you buy a book about vacuum cleaners covering everything?
- no i have instruct already
- Q:Why are cats afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- because they are large and very noisy to cats it is like a huge monsterto them which is sucking all things. cars hate noise so they get scared when they hear this
- Q:Can i shave with a vacuum cleaner?
- Go for it, it works every time for me. Using a vacuum cleaner is cheaper because you don't need to replace the blades like in razors.
- Q:Decent priced pet vacuum?
- if you want a good vacuumm for pets it is going to cost much much more than 200 bux.
- Q:Are there any types of food that dogs CAN'T eat?
- Grapes/raisins, okorder.com/
- Q:Vacuum cleaners HELP!!!!! I have been looking all over the place trying to find recommendations for ...?
- You get what you pay for. You can buy a cheap vacuum, then buy another one in a few years or less, or you can buy a really good one to start with and buy fewer of them over the years. I bought a used Filter Queen in 1988 for $500, it still works great, and it's had hard use including construction clean-up. It's had one $75 tune-up in all that time. It might outlive me. Around the time I bought that one, I also had a $50 vacuum. I bought two of those in a year.
- Q:Can I get my vacuum cleaner cleaned?
- Follow the instructions for cleaning your bagless vacuum cleaner, including cleaning and washing the filters. Take the canister out, put it in a garbage bag and shake the dust out, directly into the bag. Wash the canister in warm, soapy water. You shouldn't get any dust in your lungs from doing that. The paper filter needs to be cleaned and washed more often than 'from time to time', and if you do that, your vacuum cleaner shouldn't get really dirty at all. There shouldn't be dust and what not in the vacuum hoses unless you don't clean it on a regular basis. If you have carpets, you need to change them for another type of flooring and that will help keep your vacuum clean.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range