1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:What would go good with my Scaffold/Industrial piercing?
- conch would look great and not make it look to cluttered go for it :)
- Q:Exterior wall scaffold construction plan?
- Big bar:The large cross bar is arranged above the cross bar, and the inner side of the vertical rod is fastened with a right angle fastener and a vertical rod, and the length of the utility model is not less than 6m of the span of the 3m. The large cross bar is connected with a butt fastener, and the joint is arranged in a staggered way, not in the same time and in the same distance. The horizontal distance of adjacent joints shall not be less than 50cm. The distance from the joint to the riser is not more than 50cm
- Q:Which loads are considered in the design of the scaffold
- The variable load of the scaffold shall contain the following contents:1) construction load: including the personnel, equipment and materials, etc.;2) wind load.Safety code for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers JGJ130-2011
- Q:Hester Prynne on the scaffold?
- she was on it 3 times once as her punishment for adultery. then at night with pearl and dimmesdale when he was acknowledging his crime and then at the end to hear what is happening at the election or whatever it was. she was the only one up their (putting her at a higher level then the rest of society) and she was still there with dimmesdale when he died.
- Q:How much is the amount of material used to build a square meter double row scaffold? Urgent!
- (less than 12 meters), such as how many kilograms of steel pipe, the number of fasteners
- Q:Standard Specification for bowl buckle scaffold
- The utility model has the advantages of reasonable structure, simple manufacturing process, easy operation and wide application range, and can fully meet the construction requirements of buildings, bridges and culverts, tunnels, chimneys, water towers and other buildings
- Q:I have a contract to paint a six story hotel. Problem the roof has an aluminum skirt. Can scaffolding be used?
- Scaffolding and Cherry picker is your best option.
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- Quality specification for the cantilever support1 the material of the suspension bearing frame should have the certificate of quality and quality inspection report;2 the height and length of the weld shall meet the design requirements, and shall not have any defects such as welding cracks, structural deformation, corrosion and so on;3 the production quality of the suspension frame shall be in conformity with the provisions of appendix D table D.1.
- Q:opinions on scaffolding piercing and how to hide it from school :)?
- Why do you have to hide it? It's an ear piercing. And to hide it, just cover it with your hair.
- Q:How soon can you change a scaffolding piercing?
- 9-12 months of healing time so 9-12 months until you change it. You should never change an unhealed piercing. Take it from someone who had to retire her industrial piercing from changing it too early, leave it alone until it is 100% healed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range