1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:New features of quick dismantling scaffolding?
- Preservative treatment: Advanced electrophoresis paint treatment, both inside and outside the paintCorrosion effect is longer than the traditional painting and painting steel tube life of 5-8 years
- Q:Scaffolding installation and precautions?
- The backing plate and the base should be placed on the positioning line accurately.2, when the erection of the column, the outer diameter of the steel pipe is strictly prohibited, the adjacent column of the docking fasteners shall not be in the same height, staggered distance should meet the structural requirements.
- Q:What's the difference between scaffold and industrial piercing?
- I agree with A Silent Reminder - They're the same thing, just called something different in different places. I find that people in the U.S call it an Industrial, and those in England call it a Scaffold.
- Q:Can anyone give me a detailed design of a simple scaffolding?
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- The height of the erection of the steel pipe scaffold shall not exceed the provisions of this specification 1.0.3.The design and construction of the 1.0.4 door type steel pipe scaffold shall comply with the relevant provisions of the state and the relevant mandatory standards.
- Q:What are the requirements for acceptance of external scaffolding? Want to know before
- 7, scaffolding erection should be higher than the top of the building or the operating surface of 1.5m or more, and add enclosure. 8, the erection of the scaffolding on the steel pipe, fasteners, foot board and connection points shall not be arbitrarily removed. When necessary, the construction site must be approved by the person in charge of the site and take effective measures. 9, the use of scaffolding, the site should be responsible for the organization of inspection and acceptance, acceptance and fill in the inspection form before use. In the construction process should be professional management, inspection and warranty, and periodic settlement observation, found abnormal should take timely reinforcement measures.
- Q:Can you identify Scaffold Grade Aluminum tubing by looking at it.?
- The grade or type of Aluminum Alloy materials can not be identified visually because they are almost all the same in appearance. Normally these materials are marked with there Alloy number or designation like, 6061- T6, at certain intervals so that users can distinguish them.
- Q:The structure that acts as a scaffolding for chromosomal attachment and movement is called what?
- The first one is vague. The answer could be the mitotic spindle. It might be kinetochore microtubules. It might be talking about the kinetchores on the chromosomes instead of the microtubules that attach to the kinetochores. It could possibly even be talking about the centromeres, though to me that seems less likely. Neurons in the adult brain (and mature muscle cells?) do not routinely undergo cell division.
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:Scarlet Letter: Why does Hester keep her promise to Chillingworth on the scaffold?
- Because she owes him since she cheated on him.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range