Order On-line Tracking
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Introduction
The geogrid is a high strength geosynthetics, is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw materials, pressure into a sheet by extrusion and then punching network rules, and then the longitudinal tensile and geogrid.
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Model Number: TGDG35-------220
Tensile strength at break: 35kn~220kn
Elongation at break: less than 10%
Roll width: 1.0m, 1.1m, 2.5m, 3.0m
Roll length: 50m, 100m
Package: white pp fabric; black PE membrane
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Features
1. In high tensile strength
2. Low elongation
3. Anti-erosion, anti-aging
4. Light weight, structural uniformity, easy for construction
5. Flame retardant, anti-static, good overall performance, easy for mechanized operation
6. Good affinity with base materials
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Application
1. Roadbed reinforcement in highway, railway and municipal road
2. Reinforcement and separation in dam and river, improving soft soil bearing capacity and stability
3. Roadbed slope reinforcement, retaining wall reinforcement
HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid Specification
Specification and Index
Limit Tensile Strength (MD&TD)(KN/m)
Elongation at nominal tensile strength (MD&TD)(%)
Tensile Strength@2% elongation(MD&TD)(KN/m)
Tensile Strength@5% elongation(MD&TD)(KN/m)
Production Standard : JT/T480-2002
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
3. What's your payment terms?
T/T, L/C at sight, etc
4. What's your delivery time?
Within 15days after receiving your advance payment or orignal L/C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|