PP Uniaxial geogrid Product Profile
Width≤6m; Length 50m or as requested
PP Uniaxial geogrid Product Features
1. In high tensile strength
2. Low elongation
3. Anti-erosion, anti-aging
4. Light weight, structural uniformity, easy for construction
5. Flame retardant, anti-static, good overall performance, easy for mechanized operation
6. Good affinity with base materials
PP Uniaxial geogrid Product Specifications
1 or 1.1 or 2.5 or 3
Tensile strength at 2% strain
Tensile strength at 5% strain
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:What is the significance of each index
- The technical and quality indexes of geosynthetics should meet the design requirements. Storage and laying of GeosyntheticsProlonged exposure or exposure should be avoided during the process. It is strictly forbidden to contain strong acid in the direct contact with geosynthetics,Strongly alkaline substance.
- Q:Technical specifications of glass fiber grating
- Temperature (c) -100~280 -100~280 -100~280 -100~280 -100~280 -100~280 -100~280 (m) 1.5~4.0 1.5~4.0 1.5~4.0 width 1.5~4.0 1.5~4.0 1.5~4.0 surface treatment of 1.5~4.0 modified asphalt modified asphalt modified asphalt modified asphalt modified asphalt modified asphalt modified asphalt with excellent corrosion resistance excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent
- Q:What are the six main functions of Geosynthetics
- It can be divided into four categories: geotextile, geomembrane, special geosynthetics and composite geosynthetics.
- Q:What is the difference between polyethylene geogrid and uni directional high strength geogrid
- By stretching, the chain shaped molecules which are scattered in the original distribution are in a linear state, which improves the tensile strength and rigidity of the grid. Laying in the soil, through the mesh grille and soil interlock and interlock function, constitute an efficient stress transfer mechanism, so that local load can be quickly and effectively spread to a large area of soil, to reduce the local failure stress, to achieve the purpose of improving life. One
- Q:Why should the drainage pipe under the bottom of rubber dam be wrapped with geomembrane
- Why should the drainage pipe under the bottom of the rubber dam be wrapped with geomembrane?
- Q:How to determine the number of geogrid detection method
- What are the geogrid testing items1) place: in the surface layer of 50cm thick sand gravel or sand (egg) gravel cushion, and compaction, which is not only conducive to improve the friction between the soil and the grid, but also conducive to the consolidation of the foundation drainage.
- Q:How much is a glass fiber mesh
- What size, how much, these things are not the same price.
- Q:The cheapest two-way plastic geogrid manufacturers, two-way plastic geogrid prices?
- Its elongation rate is only 10% ~ ~ of the original plate of 15%. If the carbon black and other anti-aging materials are added in the geogrid, the utility model has the advantages of good acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and the like.
- Q:What is high strength geogrid
- Like fiberglass 150KN polyester 180KN unidirectional plastic 200KN
- Q:Should the municipal geogrid be included in the area of overlap, and, if necessary, the proportion of the area to be included?
- Because the quota has been included in the lap
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range