Our Plastic Geogrid is a kind of high-strength geotextile material that uses a polymer as the main raw materials, adds a certain degree of anti-UV, anti-aging agent and is made of high molecular through extrusion, formed and punched before longitudinally and laterally stretched.
1. High tensile strength, good creep resistance, chemical nature is stable;
2. Anti-corrosive, anti-aging, anti-UV, acidproof, alkaliproof, saltproof,etc.
3. The construction is convenient, the cycle is short and the cost is low.
1. To be used in all kinds of roads, railways, airports to enhance the roadbed;
2. To be used in a large car park and terminal freight yard, etc. to strengthen the functions of a permanent load;
3. To be used in the protection of rail and road slope;
4. To be used to enhance the culvert;
5. To be used as a secondary enhancement after the uniaxial Geogrid soil enhancement, further enhance the soil, prevent soil erosion;
6. To be used in mining, tunnel reinforcement.
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Light material, wear resistance, chemical stability, light oxygen aging, suitable for different soil and desert soil conditions.
- Three dimensional mesh pad
- Q:Geogrid and geotextile, the role is the same?
- The main function of geotextile is to isolate the protective function of drainage and reinforcement,
- Q:Definition of GeotextilesWhat are what material, what role
- The nonwoven geotextile is composed of at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat), along with a group of loom (fabric longitudinal direction) called warp, another group called weft. Lateral arrangement with different preparation of weaving equipment and process of warp and weft interwoven with woven cloth like. According to the different scope woven into different thickness and density, generally the nonwoven geotextile thin longitudinal tensile strength is very strong (latitude, longitude is greater than) has good stability properties. The nonwoven geotextile according to the knitting technology and use the latitude is divided into different geosynthetic cloth and reinforced geotextile two categories, reinforced geotextile warp tensile strength is far greater than the ordinary geotextile. The nonwoven geotextile general application and geotechnical engineering project reinforcement, the main function is reinforced, with planar isolation and protection function, not out The plane drainage function can be selected according to the specific purpose
- Q:What is the cost per cubic meter of reinforced earth retaining wall
- Geogrid plays a very important role in road construction, which is mainly to reinforce roadbed and delay aging. The following is a detailed introduction: Geogrid on the road is mainly used for soft foundation treatment, roadbed reinforcement, slope protection, abutment reinforcement, wing wall, retaining wall, isolation and reinforcement of soil engineering
- Q:What is the role of geogrid?
- Unidirectional geogrid reinforcement for River seawall: made of stone cage, with the grid and use, prevent the dam washed collapse, stone cage is permeable and can reduce the impact of the waves, prolong the life of the dam, save manpower, shorten the construction period. The geogrid reinforcement material constitutive model
- Q:High density polyethylene one-way geogrid, tensile yield of 20kn/m
- NamelyUnidirectional geogrid with tensile yield of 20kn/m
- Q:The dam is protection of geomembrane or gabion.
- The protective effect is good, and the soil erosion is prevented
- Q:Which kind of polypropylene geogrid belongs to the geogrid?
- The steel plastic geogrid is a composite of polyethylene and steel wire;Glass fiber geogrid, warp knitted polyester geogrid is woven glass fiber or polyester fiber woven geogrid, nor is it that you said the polypropylene soil
- Q:What is the difference between geocell and geogrid
- Construction method: 1, the folded compartment opened (according to the specific circumstances of the foundation to provide the fibrous material in the chamber below, such as geotextiles, Zhandian etc.).2, fixed with nails or with the frame frame.3, with the loader to fill the grain filling, until it is full and beyond the top of the chamber, and then vibration or rolling to complete the grassroots.4, at this time the grid room system can support a variety of construction equipment, can be directly in its construction, and in accordance with the conventional way to complete the surfaceGeogridProduct descriptionThe products are applied to the foundation of highway, railway, airport, wharf and so on. It can effectively share the load of the foundation, improve the bearing capacity and stability of the roadbed, and prolong the service life.The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation and low cost, and the utility model can prevent landslides and facilitate construction.The use of reinforced materials in the dam can improve the structure of the dam. Avoid dam break. Reduce project cost.
- Q:What kind of material is the geogrid in the quota
- PVC and other high polymer thermoplastic or molded into a two-dimensional grid
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range