Plastic PP Geogrids Introduction
It is mainly used in highway and railroad to reduce the subsiding difference ofthe roadbed and bridgehead, lower the vibration of the vehicles and theroadbed, slower the roadbed structure distortion to guarantee the security and comfort.
To lay the geogrid in the backfill soil can increase the shearing strength and the whole character in middle terms, reduce the mid-term filling quantity, make the soft base more convenient, lower the construction cost.
When used in the dam design, it can be as the muscle structure to improve the bearing distortion performance of the dam to avoid breaking.
Plastic PP Geogrids Features
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
Plastic PP Geogrids Specifications
pp geogrid ,biaxial geogrid,uniaxial geogrid
Tensile strength at 2% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 2% strain(CD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(CD),kN/m≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Geogrid price
- Geogrid is made of polypropylene, PVC polymer and thermoplastic or molded by two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as a civil engineering, called geogrid. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid
- Q:What criteria should be used in the construction of Geogrid
- Is a reference to the construction specifications of the geogrid can be found in the library.
- Q:Construction method of glass fiber grid
- 1, nail fixation method of glass fiber geogrid, the first end is fixed on the lower structure has been spreading viscous layer of asphalt with fixed iron and nail, nail available hammer or a nail gun into the grille of longitudinal tensioned and sectional fixing each segment length of 2-5 meters, the cement concrete pavement. According to the shrinkage joint spacing section. The position of the steel nail is located at the joint. When the grid is tensioned, the vertical and horizontal direction of the steel bar is in a straight and tight state.2, the grid lap distance: longitudinal joint lap distance of not less than 20 cm, the transverse overlap distance of not less than 15 cm, longitudinal lap should be according to the asphalt paving direction, will be on the top of the previous one.
- Q:Municipal road engineering in the glass fiber grille what role?
- Fiberglass geogrid is mainly used for old road reconstruction, the main purpose is to reduce reflection cracks.Fiberglass geogrid with glass fiber rovings as the main raw material, the reticular structure material of the knitting process, to protect and improve the overall use of polyester glass fiber geogrid with high strength aramid fibre filament, warp knitting weaving cloth after directional grid slab, geotechnical grille into coated processing
- Q:Which is the high price of steel plastic geogrid and fiberglass geogrid
- Geogrid prices, and now the market has a lot of manufacturers of geogrid, geogrid price gap is also great, what the price is reasonable
- Q:How to effectively control the quality of Geogrid in the process of construction
- 1 raw material quality in accordance with the required frequency and standard sampling, strengthening the construction of protection against pollution and destruction.
- Q:which is supplemented with a variety of additives in aging resistance
- Geogrid, formed by a regular mesh tensile belt for geosynthetic reinforcement, traditional geogrid is mainly plastic and glass fiber grille grille, but due to large deformation and plastic geogrid glassgrid is mainly used in road engineering, and the emergence of new gsz. ...
- Q:Do you need a geogrid to fill the stone roadbed?
- And easy to damage the grille. Best used in filling roadbed
- Q:What is the difference between polyethylene geogrid and uni directional high strength geogrid
- By stretching, the chain shaped molecules which are scattered in the original distribution are in a linear state, which improves the tensile strength and rigidity of the grid. Laying in the soil, through the mesh grille and soil interlock and interlock function, constitute an efficient stress transfer mechanism, so that local load can be quickly and effectively spread to a large area of soil, to reduce the local failure stress, to achieve the purpose of improving life. One
- Q:What is the overlap length of the two-way geogrid?
- Steel nail. Geotextile lap length is 50cm to 1m
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range