Plastic PP Geogrids Introduction
It is mainly used in highway and railroad to reduce the subsiding difference ofthe roadbed and bridgehead, lower the vibration of the vehicles and theroadbed, slower the roadbed structure distortion to guarantee the security and comfort.
To lay the geogrid in the backfill soil can increase the shearing strength and the whole character in middle terms, reduce the mid-term filling quantity, make the soft base more convenient, lower the construction cost.
When used in the dam design, it can be as the muscle structure to improve the bearing distortion performance of the dam to avoid breaking.
Plastic PP Geogrids Features
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
Plastic PP Geogrids Specifications
pp geogrid ,biaxial geogrid,uniaxial geogrid
Tensile strength at 2% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 2% strain(CD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(CD),kN/m≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:PVC HF what is the material PVCHF bidirectional geogrid is like?
- Polyvinylchloride, PVC: polymer with random configuration of repeating units
- Q:In the middle of geogrid foundation treatment process is belongs to the concealed work it
- After the completion of the project is not visible to the process or project site, are known as the hidden works, so the geogrid must belong to the hidden works
- Q:What is the 110 type bidirectional geogrid?
- 110 type two-way geogrid refers to the geogrid in the horizontal and vertical direction of two can withstand the tensile strength of geogrid 110KN
- Q:What are the six main functions of Geosynthetics
- The main technical content of geosynthetics is a new type of geotechnical engineering materials,
- Q:Details of fiberglass geogrid
- 3, high temperature rutThe asphalt concrete has rheological properties at high temperature, specific performance in summer: asphalt road surface soft and sticky; under the vehicle load, the stress area from depression, vehicle load after the removal of the asphalt surface layer cannot be completely restored to the loading condition before, which produce plastic deformation in the vehicle repeatedly; under the action of rolling plastic deformation accumulation, rutting. We analyze the asphalt pavement structure, because of high temperature asphalt concrete with rheology, while under load, without any constraint mechanism can aggregate movement of the asphalt concrete surface layer, resulting in asphalt surface layer goes on, this is the main reason of the formation of rutting.The fiberglass geogrid is used in the asphalt overlay, which plays the role of skeleton in the asphalt surface layer. The asphalt concrete aggregate throughout the grid, to form a composite mechanical interlocking system, limit the aggregate movement, increase the lateral cover surface layer in asphalt binding, each part of the asphalt layer in each other, to prevent the asphalt surface layer goes on, which plays the role of rutting resistance.
- Q:The ground treatment is full of geogrid is not along the line direction
- Generally paved along the direction of the road
- Q:One-way plastic geogrid TGDG120 how qualified
- One way plastic geogrid is mainly used in Subgrade Reinforcement Engineering
- Q:The difference between two way steel plastic grille and one way steel plastic grille
- There difference
- Q:Geotextiles and geogrids to do the re inspection approach?
- In theory it is necessary
- Q:What is the difference between geocell and geogrid
- Construction method: 1, the folded compartment opened (according to the specific circumstances of the foundation to provide the fibrous material in the chamber below, such as geotextiles, Zhandian etc.).2, fixed with nails or with the frame frame.3, with the loader to fill the grain filling, until it is full and beyond the top of the chamber, and then vibration or rolling to complete the grassroots.4, at this time the grid room system can support a variety of construction equipment, can be directly in its construction, and in accordance with the conventional way to complete the surfaceGeogridProduct descriptionThe products are applied to the foundation of highway, railway, airport, wharf and so on. It can effectively share the load of the foundation, improve the bearing capacity and stability of the roadbed, and prolong the service life.The utility model has the advantages of convenient operation and low cost, and the utility model can prevent landslides and facilitate construction.The use of reinforced materials in the dam can improve the structure of the dam. Avoid dam break. Reduce project cost.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range