Plastic PP Geogrids Introduction
It is mainly used in highway and railroad to reduce the subsiding difference ofthe roadbed and bridgehead, lower the vibration of the vehicles and theroadbed, slower the roadbed structure distortion to guarantee the security and comfort.
To lay the geogrid in the backfill soil can increase the shearing strength and the whole character in middle terms, reduce the mid-term filling quantity, make the soft base more convenient, lower the construction cost.
When used in the dam design, it can be as the muscle structure to improve the bearing distortion performance of the dam to avoid breaking.
Plastic PP Geogrids Features
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
Plastic PP Geogrids Specifications
pp geogrid ,biaxial geogrid,uniaxial geogrid
Tensile strength at 2% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 2% strain(CD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(MD),kN/m≥
Tensile strength at 5% strain(CD),kN/m≥
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:What is the meaning of reinforced subgrade? Is there a geogrid type on the road?
- Some of them may be designed to be made of geocell and geotechnical net. Mainly depends on how you design.
- Q:In the reinforced earth retaining wall, the geogrid is connected with the panel
- In order to ensure the continuity of the reinforced soil, laying in the void design based on the engineering environment need to be flexible, prefabricated into various shapes, can provide the same type of geogrid small pieces of good, and cover all the reinforced area; for bend shop visual effect; can also use color cement, add art wall. No panel reinforcement design of geogrid, in the corner there will be some overlap in geogrid, geogrid reinforced earth retaining wall is also called anti package type or wrap-reinforcedearth retaining wall, the wall is made of mesh bags to fill the overlap coefficient of friction will be reduced, must be laying a layer of 10mm ~ 20mm thick the soil geogrid anti package into each layer of geogrid is a special connecting rod is connected with the shape of the coarse sand layer, separate the two layer of Geogrid to ensure friction resistance. As a whole, the mesh bag filling has been mixed for local growth of grass and shrub seeds, seeds, after months of growth after the formation of green ecological wall. The utility model not only protects the safety of the geogrid, but also beautifies the environment of the retaining wall project.
- Q:Where can I do three to the geogrid test?
- Currently did not find the corresponding three geogrid test specification, how to determine the direction of the three cells, how to load are not standardized
- Q:Glass fiber mesh cloth is mainly used in what place
- Reinforced cement products (such as Rome column, flue, etc.) Danyang BOSCH Molding Co., Ltd.. 3) granite, mosaic dedicated network, marble back affixed to the network
- Q:PA66 plus 30% glass Shrink is how much
- Iglidur (R) the primary requirement of application of engineering plastics in the automotive sector 1 bearing seat system is usually used for low cost, car seat system of sheet metal materials or punching holes, and cold-rolled steel plate has great tolerance. However, in the small gap seat system need to reduce as much as possible in order to noise. To solve this contradiction, now more and more use of engineering plastic sliding bearing.
- Q:What is the action mechanism
- After surface modification and coating treatment, the surface properties of the glass fiber were changed, and the composite performance of the fiber was improved. Glass fiber geogrid has the above characteristics, it can play an important role in the following aspects.
- Q:GSL50 what is the meaning of Geogrid
- GSL50 represents the longitudinal and transverse tensile strength more than 50KN of plastic geogrids.
- Q:Plastic two-way geogrid hole 4 cm thick, 1 mm wire width of 4 mm
- So I can give you a good price
- Q:Which floor is paved on the roadbed
- Glass fiber geogrid is generally laid under the asphalt, soft foundation treatment of the geogrid as the design of the water layer in the layers of laying
- Q:Longitudinal and transverse tensile strength more than 60kn/m which has several geogrid
- The key depends on which side you choose, the choice is different.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range