Fiberglass Geogrid Products Profile
Fiberglass geogrid is based on fiberglass woven cloth coated with modified bitumen or PVC, it was developed to address the problem of pavement cracking on highways, roads and runways, driven by a need to reduce cost for infrastructure maintenance and repair.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Features
It is characterized by high tensile strength in axial and lateral directions low stretch rate, alkaili-resistance, low temperature-assistance as well as convenience in construcion and low price. It can be used on pitch pavement to prevent cracks and prolong pavement service life. It also can be used as a basal reinforcement material for hillsides, reservoirs, harbors, ports, water channels, seawalls, etc.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Advantages
Low temperature resistance
Very convenience in construction
Very competitve price
Fiberglass Geogrid Specifications
Best selling fiberglass geogrid with non woven
Biodegradable and Printing logo never rub off
Custom Order :
Customized can reach 10 colors
Shipping & Payment:
very competitive in China
Free sample offered
Samples lead time : 8-15 days,depends on your order
Refund part/full of the sample fee after order confirmed
Delivery Time :
50% deposit,and 50% balance before shipment.
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
Fiberglass Geogrid Photos
- Q:How much is a glass fiber mesh
- Alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth big price difference, and the alkali resistant glass fiber mesh quality, high tensile strength, elasticity, tensile strength and elongation between alkali resistant glass fiber mesh elastic limit, so the glass fiber mesh cloth price range is large, with "Jining wellav" WL-0812 series products the price, floating in the price range of $0.32--5
- Q:The geotechnical material is made of polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP) plate
- If it is reinforced soil retaining wall or steep slope, the use of polyethylene products: Specifications: TGDG80 (HDPE), do not know how to view the national standard: GBT17689-2008
- Q:In the case of the subgrade with Geogrid
- When the subgrade for soft foundation treatment using geogrid, geogrid is used as reinforcement of reinforced earth structure or reinforced material, the main function is to play the role of tensile.
- Q:What is the minimum net size of geogrid mesh center?
- The specific requirements of the customer to see there needs, like glass fiber and polyester, there are two types, one large and one small, mesh size and steel PP welding can be adjusted, the specific requirements of the customer to see what kind of need, generally according to their requirements to do this.
- Q:What is the role of Geogrid
- Paving the role of geogrid:1, geogrid used to increase the road (ground) bearing capacity of the foundation, Yan Changlu (ground) based service life.2, geogrid used to prevent the road (ground) surface collapse or crack, keep the ground beautiful and tidy.
- Q:Construction method of glass fiber grid
- 1, nail fixation method of glass fiber geogrid, the first end is fixed on the lower structure has been spreading viscous layer of asphalt with fixed iron and nail, nail available hammer or a nail gun into the grille of longitudinal tensioned and sectional fixing each segment length of 2-5 meters, the cement concrete pavement. According to the shrinkage joint spacing section. The position of the steel nail is located at the joint. When the grid is tensioned, the vertical and horizontal direction of the steel bar is in a straight and tight state.2, the grid lap distance: longitudinal joint lap distance of not less than 20 cm, the transverse overlap distance of not less than 15 cm, longitudinal lap should be according to the asphalt paving direction, will be on the top of the previous one.
- Q:Asked the retaining wall engineering grille mistook polypropylene as high density polyethylene
- What is wrong with the polypropylene in the geogrid in the retaining wall of the road? Performance will not be affected? Is there any remedy?
- Q:Three how much is the price of Geogrid
- There are three to foreign patent products, domestic manufacturers do not report.
- Q:Classification of plastic geogrid
- 2, to highlight the advantages of geogrid is deformation under sustained loading (creep) tendency is very small, creep strength is much better than other materials geogrid, plays an important role in improving the service life of the project.3, the mesh grille and soil interlock and interlock function, constitute an efficient stress transfer mechanism, so that local load can be quickly and effectively spread to a large area of soil, to reduce the local failure stress, improve the service life of engineering.Three, the application of one-way plastic geogrid:Unidirectional plastic geogrid is a kind of high strength geosynthetics. Widely used in dams, tunnels, docks, highways, railways, construction and other fields.
- Q:The difference between polyester glass fiber cloth and glass geogrid
- There are many types of geogrid, glass fiber geogrid is only one kind of geogrid, geogrid also includes polyester grille, steel plastic grille, plastic grille, etc.!
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range