Fiberglass Geogrid Products Profile
Fiberglass geogrid is based on fiberglass woven cloth coated with modified bitumen or PVC, it was developed to address the problem of pavement cracking on highways, roads and runways, driven by a need to reduce cost for infrastructure maintenance and repair.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Features
It is characterized by high tensile strength in axial and lateral directions low stretch rate, alkaili-resistance, low temperature-assistance as well as convenience in construcion and low price. It can be used on pitch pavement to prevent cracks and prolong pavement service life. It also can be used as a basal reinforcement material for hillsides, reservoirs, harbors, ports, water channels, seawalls, etc.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Advantages
Low temperature resistance
Very convenience in construction
Very competitve price
Fiberglass Geogrid Specifications
Best selling fiberglass geogrid with non woven
Biodegradable and Printing logo never rub off
Custom Order :
Customized can reach 10 colors
Shipping & Payment:
very competitive in China
Free sample offered
Samples lead time : 8-15 days,depends on your order
Refund part/full of the sample fee after order confirmed
Delivery Time :
50% deposit,and 50% balance before shipment.
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
Fiberglass Geogrid Photos
- Q:Who knows how much the staggered distance of the lap joint is
- The staggered distance of the lap joint shall not be less than 300 mm. The concrete specification (geotextile laid overlapping: when) using geotextile as filter layer, should be laid in place in the bottom and sides of the trench wall, soil and reserve covering the top required fabric, straighten ride close to the lower layer, all vertical or horizontal joints should be staggered alternately. The lap length shall not be less than 300MM.A grille is made of polypropylene, PVC polymer and thermoplastic or molded by two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as a civil engineering, called geogrid.
- Q:Do you need a production license for the production of geogrid?
- Generally not much
- Q:Technical specifications of glass fiber grating
- (kN/m) by 30506580506580 to 30506580506580 weft elongation (%) = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 = 3 mesh size (mm*mm) 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 25.4 25.4 25.4 12.7 12.7 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 elastic modulus (Gpa) 67676767676767
- Q:What is a plastic geogrid? What do you say is a one-way geogrid?
- It can be divided into two kinds, one way and two way.
- Q:What are the procedures for using two-way geogrid
- 1 bidirectional geogrid is used to increase the bearing capacity of the road (ground) foundation, and the service life of the Yan Changlu (ground) foundation.2 bidirectional geogrid used to prevent road (ground) surface collapse or crack, keep the ground beautiful and tidy.3 bidirectional geogrid for the construction of convenient, time-saving, labor-saving, shorten the construction period, reduce maintenance costs.
- Q:Self adhesive fiberglass geogrid price 1m2 how much money
- Generally more than the usual ordinary fiberglass grille 3 cents or so, I am a manufacturer of sales, if necessary, you can chat with me, thank you
- Q:How to determine the number of geogrid detection method
- 2) according to the design of the location, along the road to the laying of the grid, laying the grille, should pay attention to the connection between the grid and straightening smooth. Grille of the longitudinal and transverse joints can use nylon or polyester rope sewn or U nail connection method between the grid as a whole, grid overlapping width not less than 20cm, in the direction of the stress intensity of the joint shall not be less than the design tensile strength of materials. The grid distortion, fold, overlap, is not conducive to play its role, thus laying by hands straightened, the grid is smooth and uniform, geogrid every 1.5-2.0m paved with hook nail fixed on the ground.3) fill: after the completion of the grille, should be timely (48 hours) filling. Each layer should be carried out according to the principle of "the first two sides, the middle of the back". The packing is not allowed to be unloaded directly on the geogrid. It must be unloaded on the soil surface which has been paved. The soil unloading height is not more than 1m. All vehicles and construction machinery shall not be allowed to walk directly on the paved geogrid, but only to be allowed to travel along the axis of the embankment.4) the upper and lower sides of the geogrid, and 8 cm from the grid layer shall not be more than 6 cm in diameter.
- Q:The geotechnical material is made of polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP) plate
- Divided into two categories: if it is used for general reinforcement engineering or foundation treatment, the use of one-way polypropylene geogrid: Specifications: TGDG80,
- Q:Product specifications and performance parameters of glass fiber grating
- gg2525≥25≥25 12～50 1～6≥30≥30≤3≤3≤3≤3 gg3030 12～50 1～6 gg4040≥40≥40 1～6 gg5050≥50≥50≤3 12～50≤3≤3≤3≤3≤3 12～50 1～6 gg8080≥80≥80 12～50 1～6 gg100100≥100≥100≤3≤3≤3≤3 12～50 1～6 gg120170≥120≥120 12～50 1～6
- Q:The dam is protection of geomembrane or gabion.
- The protective effect is good, and the soil erosion is prevented
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range