Fiberglass Geogrid Products Profile
Fiberglass geogrid is based on fiberglass woven cloth coated with modified bitumen or PVC, it was developed to address the problem of pavement cracking on highways, roads and runways, driven by a need to reduce cost for infrastructure maintenance and repair.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Features
It is characterized by high tensile strength in axial and lateral directions low stretch rate, alkaili-resistance, low temperature-assistance as well as convenience in construcion and low price. It can be used on pitch pavement to prevent cracks and prolong pavement service life. It also can be used as a basal reinforcement material for hillsides, reservoirs, harbors, ports, water channels, seawalls, etc.
Fiberglass Geogrid Products Advantages
Low temperature resistance
Very convenience in construction
Very competitve price
Fiberglass Geogrid Specifications
Best selling fiberglass geogrid with non woven
Biodegradable and Printing logo never rub off
Custom Order :
Customized can reach 10 colors
Shipping & Payment:
very competitive in China
Free sample offered
Samples lead time : 8-15 days,depends on your order
Refund part/full of the sample fee after order confirmed
Delivery Time :
50% deposit,and 50% balance before shipment.
1. What's the usage of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway, tunnel, slope and embankment etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of Polypropylene Biaxial geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
Fiberglass Geogrid Photos
- Q:Geogrid GSZ 100 50/PP what does it mean
- GSZ is the steel plastic grille
- Q:Geogrid price? Solution!
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid.
- Q:Where is the best geogrid to do?
- Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. Two way, single main look at the design, there are many domestic manufacturers of geotechnical materials, product quality depends on the order contract, to meet the national standards have a lot of. It's all about there.
- Q:What is the action mechanism
- After surface modification and coating treatment, the surface properties of the glass fiber were changed, and the composite performance of the fiber was improved. Glass fiber geogrid has the above characteristics, it can play an important role in the following aspects.
- Q:How much is the tensile strength of geogrid?
- Solder paste type: 200KN or less
- Q:Geogrid has a bundle of multiple
- This depends on the specification
- Q:What is the principle of geogrid?
- What is the steel plastic composite geogrid : steel plastic composite geogrid by high strength steel wire by high density polyethylene wrapped into high strength strip, press flat weft at right angles to the welding of geosynthetic materials formed by ultrasonic, according to the needs of the engineering with different mesh diameter and steel wires to change the reinforcement force.
- Q:how to do a good sales of geotechnical materials?
- Everything is difficult at the beginning, and now the competition in the field of materials industry has entered a white hot, slowly come, more run the site, running more than the site, will naturally..
- Q:Plastic grid plate making process
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material
- Q:Geocell of earthwork grid construction method
- Engineering application of geocell1, deal with half fill roadbedOn the ground of natural slope in 1:5 acts on the slope of embankment, embankment should be dug in steps, step width not less than 1M when the stage of building or rebuilding highway widening, convergence of old and new subgrade embankment slope, excavation step should be of high grade highway, the step width is 2M, the laying of geocell in each layer step on a horizontal plane, using geocell own facade side limit reinforcement effect, the problem of uneven subsidence of a better solution.2, sandy area roadbedSandy area on the low embankment subgrade, filling height is generally not less than 0.3M. due to the Low Subgrade Construction of sandy area and heavy bearing professional requirements, the geocell can play on the loose packing lateral confinement effect, with high stiffness and strength in the limited height of subgrade protection, to load large vehicle stress.3, the back embankment fillThe geocell reinforced abutment can achieve the purpose of better, geocell and fillers can generate enough friction, effectively reduce the roadbed and structures between uneven settlement, can effectively alleviate the "final abutment jump" disease of the early impact damage of bridge deck.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range