High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
1.Introduction of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
CMAX Uniaxial Geogrid is manufactured by a process of extruding, punching, heating and longitudinal stretching.
It is made of high density polythylene and they are chemically inert, unaffected by the U.V. rays and fully resistant to aging in the soil environment
2.Performance of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Resisting acid and alkaline
3. Specification of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Tensile strength at 2% strain
Tensile strength at 5% strain
4. Application of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Make reinforcement for various kinds of soft soil foundation enhance and improve bearing ability of the roadbed,
make reinforcement for retaining wall, steep slope, dam and bridge abutment under stress status for long term thus to improve quality
and prolong service life of the project.
5. Photos of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
- Q:Why should the drainage pipe under the bottom of rubber dam be wrapped with geomembrane
- Why should the drainage pipe under the bottom of the rubber dam be wrapped with geomembrane?
- Q:Fiberglass grille price?
- Fiberglass geogrid price is divided according to the model, fiberglass geogrid models are 30KN, 40KN, 50KN, 60KN, 70KN, and so on, the maximum can reach 200KN. Fiberglass geogrid models are as follows:
- Q:Geogrid price? Solution!
- Geogrid effect1 used for roadbed reinforcement, so that the granular filler and mesh together locked together to form a stable plane, to prevent the collapse of the filler, and the vertical load can be dispersed, the geographical conditions of poor areas can be used multi-layer reinforcement;2 in the embankment and embankment fill can increase its stability, reduce the area;
- Q:I would like to ask the Lebanon warp knitting machine, the model is: Cop - HS_2ST geogrid do know how to process
- The geogrid is mainly composed of plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, polyester geogrid. The plastic geogrid has a one-way plastic geogrid and a two-way plastic geogrid.
- Q:Dimensions of U shaped steel nails for geogrids
- U type nails, like the letter U, geogrid generally 0.6 multiplied by 80. You can also process.
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid first shop which?
- The use of the depth is greater than geotextile, geogrid generally in the 1-2 m or deeper in the use of the scope of the geotextile in general about 50CM
- Q:What are the specifications and models of Geotextiles and geogrids on the highway
- Steel plastic composite grille GS30-30 GS60-60 GS80-80 GS150-150 width 4-6m meters GS80-60 GS50-50;Glass fiber grille BJG35-35 BJG60-60 BJG80-80 BJG100-100 width 1-6 meters (BJG50-50);
- Q:What is the difference between bidirectional geogrid and unidirectional high strength geogrid
- This material is characterized by a very high tensile strength and tensile modulus in the tensile direction, which provides an ideal chain system for soil, and low tensile. It is an ideal reinforcement material at present.
- Q:What is the key to the stripping force of steel plastic geogrid?
- The size of the weld area directly affects the size of the peeling force
- Q:What is the road geogrid
- GeogridThe grid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular polymer thermoplastic or molded into a two-dimensional grid or a certain degree of three-dimensional grid screen, when used as civil engineering, known as the geogrid
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range