High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
1.Introduction of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
CMAX Uniaxial Geogrid is manufactured by a process of extruding, punching, heating and longitudinal stretching.
It is made of high density polythylene and they are chemically inert, unaffected by the U.V. rays and fully resistant to aging in the soil environment
2.Performance of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Resisting acid and alkaline
3. Specification of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Tensile strength at 2% strain
Tensile strength at 5% strain
4. Application of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Make reinforcement for various kinds of soft soil foundation enhance and improve bearing ability of the roadbed,
make reinforcement for retaining wall, steep slope, dam and bridge abutment under stress status for long term thus to improve quality
and prolong service life of the project.
5. Photos of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
- Q:How to calculate the amount of geogrid works under what circumstances need to lay geogrid
- Of course, mainly depends on what kind of material you are using geogrid, I said above is fiberglass geogrid.
- Q:What are the causes and sources of this method?
- Peel out because of the more intuitive understanding of the strength of the tensile strength and extension of the length of the wire wrapped in order to protect the steel wire does not rust.
- Q:What is a geotextile mattress?
- Composite geotextile is also called soft mattress, soft soft row row. The upper filter geotextile layer, lower layer woven cloth layer, upper and lower two layers sewn into several units, each unit filling sand is formed around the main rib and frame shape auxiliary rib, the main vertical rib in the flow direction, the auxiliary rib along the flow direction, the composite geotextile soft volleyball has the advantages of good flexibility, in the process of riprap, can automatically adjust the overall shape, form a good protective line and the bearing capacity of stone, with good protection function
- Q:Is there a big difference between horizontal permeability and vertical permeability coefficient
- . That is to say, the permeability coefficient of geosynthetics is broad. The vertical permeability coefficient is unique to geotextiles. The test methods of permeability coefficient and vertical permeability coefficient are similar.
- Q:What is the need for two-way geogrid data
- Inspection application approval form, elevation table, flat position detection table, geosynthetics site inspection form, evaluation form
- Q:What are the names of geotextiles?
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is made of synthetic fibers through the needle or woven into the permeability of geosynthetics.
- Q:Plastic grid plate making process
- Geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material
- Q:Geotextiles and geogrids to do the re inspection approach?
- In theory it is necessary
- Q:Geogrid tgsg45-45 what does it mean
- Hello ~TGSG is just a product code
- Q:In the reinforced earth retaining wall, the geogrid is connected with the panel
- Is it a one-way geogrid? Special connecting rod
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range