High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
1.Introduction of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
CMAX Uniaxial Geogrid is manufactured by a process of extruding, punching, heating and longitudinal stretching.
It is made of high density polythylene and they are chemically inert, unaffected by the U.V. rays and fully resistant to aging in the soil environment
2.Performance of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Resisting acid and alkaline
3. Specification of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Tensile strength at 2% strain
Tensile strength at 5% strain
4. Application of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
Make reinforcement for various kinds of soft soil foundation enhance and improve bearing ability of the roadbed,
make reinforcement for retaining wall, steep slope, dam and bridge abutment under stress status for long term thus to improve quality
and prolong service life of the project.
5. Photos of High Tensile HDPE Uniaxial Geogrid for Retaining Wall/Road Construction(CE&factory)
- Q:Geogrid TX160 what does that mean?
- The geogrid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular weight polymers by hot pressing or molding
- Q:What is the lowest price of two-way Plastic Geogrid
- The cheapest non-standard 15KN the cheapest price of 2.1 this is the factory with the tax price, the general amount of words, you can also be cheaper
- Q:Geogrid GSZ 100 50/PP what does it mean
- 100/50 is vertical and horizontal, a 100KN is a 50KN means, is a special model,
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid first shop which?
- The use of the depth is greater than geotextile, geogrid generally in the 1-2 m or deeper in the use of the scope of the geotextile in general about 50CM
- Q:Plastic grid plate making process
- The plastic grid plate is also called the civil grille also known as the geogrid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other high molecular polymer thermoplastic or molded from the two-dimensional mesh or with a certain degree of three-dimensional grid screen,
- Q:The effect of steel and plastic grille in steel and plastic grille
- purposeApplicable to all kinds of plastic grille dam and embankment reinforcement, slope protection, wall reinforcement, large airport, parking lot, freight yard and permanent foundation reinforcement.
- Q:High density polyethylene one-way geogrid, tensile yield of 20kn/m
- Material is high density polyethylene material
- Q:Basic introduction of fiberglass geogrid
- Glass fiber geogrid is a kind of new type of excellent soil base to enhance the pavement and subgrade. Fiberglass geogrid has the characteristics of high tensile strength, low elongation, high elastic modulus, high and low temperature resistance,
- Q:What are the types of Geogrid
- Glass fiber geogrid, 1595341 polyester fiber geogrid, glass fiber, polyester composite geotextile, steel plastic composite geogrid, PP grid, one-way two-way stretching plastic geogrid,
- Q:Where is the geogrid used?
- For subgrade reinforcement, the particulate filler and each grid locked together, to form a stable plane, prevent filler subsidence, and the vertical load or scattered areas with adverse geographical conditions can use multi-layer reinforcement; 2 shop on the dam and embankment can increase its stability, reduce the area for 3; Pavement Reinforcement, grid and pavement material mix, can effectively disperse the load transfer, avoid cracks; 4 can bear impact load; 5 can withstand higher cyclic load; 6, shorten the construction cycle; 7 in harsh environmental conditions, but also to the construction; 8 can prevent frost caused by pavement subsidence and crack;
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range