||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Place of Origin:
Tianjin, China (Mainland)
Building construction,Bridge construction etc.
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery.
High Frenquency Thin-walled H Beam
a. Bridge and post structures in industry and civil use of steel construction.
b. Support bracket of steel construction in industry building and construction.
c. Steel piles and supporting structure in underground engineering.
d. Industry equipment structure in gas chemical and power.
e. Steel bridge structures for large span
f. Shipbuilding and mechanical frame structures.
g. Support brackets for trains, cars and tractors.
h. Support brackets for baffle on free way.
20 tons or according to customers’ requirement.
Port of Delivery
Tianjin Port of China
We can provide qualify goods,competitive price and speedy delivery
Packaging & Delivery
Packed with waterproof paper and steel banding.
or as clients requirements.
1. How can I get some samples?
We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost. The samples are free for you.
2 Do you have any certificates?
Our products passed inspection of SGS, FDA, and CE Quality is priority! Every worker keeps the QC from the very beginning to the very end, Quality control department especially responsible for quality checking in each process.
3 Can your factory print or emboss my logo on the goods?
Yes, we can print or emboss the logo on the goods or their packing box.
4 What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The specification of products (length x width x thickness);
2) The temper and alloy.
3) The final product you will use to be made
4 It will be better if you can show us the pictures or design sketch. Samples will be best for clarifying. If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.We usually produce goods based on customers
Samples or based on customers’ picture, logo, sizes etc.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- The flanges of H steel are all of equal thickness, there is a rolling cross section, and there is a combined section composed of 3 plates welded together. I-beam is a rolling cross section, due to poor production process, flange within the edge of the 1:10 slope. H type steel rolling is different from ordinary I-beam with only one set of horizontal roll, because of its wide flange and no inclination (or inclination is to be very small), a group of vertical roll and roll, therefore, the rolling process and equipment than the conventional mill complex. The maximum rolled H steel produced in China can be 800mm high and can only be welded composite sections.
- Q:In steel structures, what is the meaning of the "" between the two members of the H steel brace 2L 180*12,10?
- Mainly divided into equilateral angle steel and equilateral angle steel two categories, the unequal angle can be divided into equilateral equilateral thick and unequal thickness two. Angle expressed side and edge thickness size. The current domestic steel specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number is the same number. Horn steel often have 2 - 7 different edge thickness. The actual size and the import side angle marked on both sides of the thickness and indicate the relevant standards. The general side of 12.5cm over the large angle, 12.5cm - 5cm for the medium angle, length below 5cm for small angle. The order of a steel export angle to use specification for steel, the carbon steel grades. The corresponding angle in addition to standard number, no specific composition and performance series. Puri steelThe fixed angle delivery length ruler, size two, domestic angle length range is 3 - 9m, 4 - 12M, 4 - 19m, 6 - four 19m range according to the different specifications. The Japanese steel section length range is 6 - 15m. unequal angle height according to length the edge of the equilateral angle steel wide to calculate.
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- In actual steel structure engineering, a large number of H steel is adopted, but less I-beam is used, because the section of H steel is larger than that of I-beam, and the bearing capacity is higher and the cost is lower
- Q:What is the length of the butt joint of H steel? What is the minimum requirement?
- H type steel butt joint is not required for length, but oblique, generally 45 degrees, that is to say, not less than the length of at least H steel height.
- Q:What are the main parts of hot-rolled H steel? What kind of project is required to use H steel, and what kind of customer base is best to find when selling H steel?
- Laiwu actively developed with fire resistance, weather resistance, seismic series of H type steel construction, the advanced international standards of H steel, high strength cold rolling H steel varieties; development of light thin, unequal and unequal thickness profile of H steel; the development of railway vehicles with H transmission towers, weathering steel tower structure with H steel, H steel used for offshore oil platform and other products. Comprehensively upgrade the existing products of H steel.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H- steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H".
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Steel structure screw connection
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- The general definition of modulus of elasticity is that stress is divided by strain. When the material is in the elastic deformation stage, its stress and strain should be changed into a positive proportion (that is to say, according to Hooke's law), and the coefficient of proportionality is called the elastic modulus.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H steel?
- H steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical properties than I-beam. Its shape is named after its English letter "H". The flange of hot rolled H steel is wider than that of I-beam, big lateral rigidity and strong bending resistance. Under the same specifications, H steel is lighter than i-beam.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range