|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How many kinds of plastics are there?!
- Foam plastics can be divided into three kinds of hard, semi hard and soft foam. Hard foam without flexibility, compression hardness is very big, only up to a certain stress deformation, stress the lifting of restitution; soft foam rich flexibility, compression hardness is very small, very easy to deformation, stress release after can restore the residual deformation small; semi rigid foam between flexibility and other properties between hard and soft foam.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic materials are there?
- According to the different uses of plastics is divided into general and engineering plastics in general plastic refers to the yield, low price and wide application range of plastics, mainly including polyolefin, PVC, polystyrene, phenolic and aminoplastic five varieties. Many of the products used in everyday life are made from these general plastics. Engineering plastics are plastics that can be used as engineering structural materials and instead of metals to make machine parts and components. Such as polyamide, polycarbonate, POM, ABS resin, PTFE, polyester, polysulfone, polyimide and so on. Engineering plastics has the characteristics of low density, high chemical stability, good mechanical properties, excellent electrical insulation, easy processing, widely used in automobiles, electrical appliances, chemical industry, machinery, instruments, and other industries, is also used in space navigation, missiles, etc..
- Q:How can a plastic foam be used?
- If you have a plaid or a unique plastic foam package, you can dye it and fix it on the wall to make it an abstract decoration. It is economical, affordable and creative. I believe it is absolutely unique! If the lattice space space, can also receive some lighter some items, such as scarves, neckties, neckties, thin gloves, hairpin, headwear and so on, readily available small objects.
- Q:What harm does plastic particles do to the body in the factory?
- Harm has the following aspects:1. dust is harmful to the lungs.2., a variety of additives will be more or less oxidized decomposition, emit harmful gases.
- Q:Advantages of plastic furniture
- Various varieties and wide range of applicationsPlastic furniture is not only applicable to public places, but also to ordinary families. In public places, is a variety of chairs you see the most, and is suitable for family varieties are too many to count: dining table, dining chairs, lockers, racks, shoe racks, flower. 5, easy to clean, easy to protect, plastic furniture dirty, can be washed directly with water, simple and convenient. In addition, plastic furniture is relatively easy to protect, the indoor temperature, humidity requirements are relatively low, widely applicable to a variety of environments.
- Q:Is the plastic box good or the glass good?
- Glass preservation boxIt has toughened glass preservation box and heat-resistant glass fresh-keeping boxAdvantages: material safety, high transparency, heat-resistant glass can withstand high temperature.Disadvantages: high temperature tempered glass will crack, heavy fragile products, should not carry, tightness is not good.
- Q:What are the shapes of plastic parts?
- Plastic parts in the mold temperature should have sufficient flexibility (such as polyethylene, polypropylene, poly formaldehyde plastics), as shown in figure 3.la plastic parts, forced demoulding should meet the (A-B) /B = 5%; as shown in figure 3.lb plastic parts should meet the (A-B) /C = 5%. In most cases, the side of the plastic parts can not be forced stripping, at this time should adopt the lateral parting, core pulling and other structures.
- Q:Can a plastic bowl be used safely?
- The long-term use of plastic bowl has certain harm to the body, often add a plastic plasticizer, which contains a number of toxic chemicals, when using a plastic bowl of hot or boiling water, it is easy to dilute toxic chemicals into the water, and the internal microscopic structure of plastic has many pores, which hides dirt the cleaning is not clean, it is easy to breed bacteria.
- Q:Do all plastic products taste?
- Polystyrene (non-toxic and harmless, the most common is the variety of plastic baskets, plastic barrels); phenolic resin (also called bakelite, nonflammable, high-temperature environment does not melt, used to make plug sockets and other electrical products. Most plastics are harmless, toxic and carcinogenic additives containing plastic, in order to improve the properties of various plastic products (plastic, coloring and thermal stability) need to add a variety of other substances, usually indicated in the product. To ensure safety, do not contact food with plastic of unknown material.
- Q:What is the difference between waste pressure plastic pipe and PVC pipe?
- Discharge pressure plastic pipe is PVC pipe, PE pipe can also be;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range