Detailed Product Description
Clamping Fixture, Jigs and Fixture Tooling:
Precision Jigs & Fixture
We manufacture and export different range of the precision jigs and fixtures that are widely export in the different domestic and international markets.
There are offered in the leading industrial prices.
Our jigs and fixtures are precisely designed to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
These are available in various shapes,sizes and patterns.
Our company offers these precision molding and dies at market leading prices.
Customized fixtures & Jigs
|Function||Locate and in some cases hold a worldpiece during either a machining operation or some other industrial process.|
Reduce the cost of production
Maintain consistent quality
Enable a variety of parts to be made to correct specifications.
Auto or motor Industry
- Q:What about the outlook for plastic particles?
- A medium-sized plastic woven bag factory annual consumption of more than 2000 tons of recycled polypropylene particles, even individual small factories are required minimum annual consumption of hundreds of tons; a medium-sized shoe factory in need of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) recycling 2000 tons of recycled plastics enterprise...... particles of huge demand, provide a broad market space for enterprises and individuals to establish the regeneration of the waste plastic particles factory. As a result, recycled plastic particles do not worry about sales.
- Q:How can lenses be made out of plastic or resin?
- Of course, the resin can be divided into many types, you can do is not transparent lenses, transparency, refractive index and wear resistance have higher requirements, like ordinary glass can do glasses, optical glass must be dedicated to. Although glasses are profiteering products, but the quality of high-grade lenses will be much cheaper than the quality
- Q:What is plastic and what is the difference between plastic and plastic?
- Plastic raw materials are extracted from some oil in the most familiar part of PC material (polycarbonate) is extracted from the oil, the PC material has a gasoline burning time; ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic) is made from coal, ABS a soot like when burn out; POM (polyoxymethylene plastic) is made from natural gas, POM will have a very smelly smell of gas in the burn time.
- Q:How about a bottle of water?
- To see whether the use of bottles can be recycled, such as circulating use, depends on the number of cycles to use, there is a triangle on the bottle, there is a digital intermediate, digital is a few can be used on behalf of several times.
- Q:Are common plastic products in daily life, what are the materials?
- For example, the Chinese name of PP is polypropylene, and the English name is polypropylene. In the front, a P stands for "poly-", "poly", "propylene", and "P" means "propylene". PE and PVC can do this.The three are polymer materials, and are all polyolefin. Popular point of view, they are plastic raw materials, these three are generally granular.
- Q:White plastic for a long time. Why does it turn yellow?
- So, want to make white plastic use more longer, try to avoid bright light, if and food related, try to use transparent colorless plastic. If you want to cure this phenomenon, you can add a certain smooth stabilizer.
- Q:How to remove static electricity on plastic products?
- Can be added to the composite anti-static liquid, so that it is painted on the inside and outside the two layers, the liquid is similar to alcohol!
- Q:What can soften a hardened plastic?
- The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating will not soften and change the shape of the. Thermosetting plastic molding after heating no softening, and therefore can not be recycled, such as epoxy resin, such as the common PEX (cross-linked polyethylene), unsaturated resin, phenolic resin, amino plastics, bakelite are thermosetting plastics. Thermosetting plastic forming process is more complex, so continuous production has some difficulties, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastic wallpaper?
- Long service life, plastic wallpaper and other wallpaper relative to, whether it is economic, functional or artistic, its comprehensive indicators are better, is a fully functional wall decoration materials.
- Q:How many grades are there in the plastic block? How to divide?
- UL is a plastic material standard test piece by spontaneous combustion flame after the combustion time, combustion speed, falling particle state to set the plastic material fire resistance rating, according to the level of quality, followed by HB, V2, V1, V0, 5V, VTM-0, VTM-1 and thin material grade, VTM-2, and foam material grade HBF, HF-1, HF-2.
we have established a stable and cooperative relationship with many well-known auto parts enterprises, participating supporting production of shock absorbers of the vehicles .For abroad market, we have accumulated a lot of experience to build moulds and products complied with foreign countries' standards. With strict quality management, according to customers' requirements, we combine our advanced techniques to design and manufacture. We ensure to provide qualified moulds and products to every customer. We sincerely hope to be your reliable supplier in the coming future,and we are sure you will receive our quotation at competitive price with sound service. Welcome clients from at home and abroad to visit our company!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average