|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
A1100, A1050, A1060
Ship Plate,commercial use or used in construction , roof , autocar ect.
High-strength Steel Plate
As to your request
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, CGCC
|Alloy Or Not:|
|Packaging Detail:||within 10-20 days after receiving deposit(or as per the order qu|
|Delivery Detail:||Standard export packing or following customer's demand|
1.our material are from big mill
2.surface and edge is glossy
3.our package is export package
Galvalume steel coil
+/- 0.01mm ,
As to client's require
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB,JIS
SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,
S450 GD,S550 GD ect.
Steel coil, steel sheets/ plates, corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled, cold rolled, galvalume / Alu-zinc
Chromed with passivation / environmental chromed
Oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint / skinpassed
Steel for Cold Forming and Deep Drawing Application
CS type B,type C
Yield Strength (MPa)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Elongation% No Less Than
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencings and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and appliance parts
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine
3.Payment:30% deposite, 70% in L/C before delivery.
4.We can guarantee 100% inspeciton before the shipment
5.We can 100% supply MTC.
- Q:What are the end uses of steel coil? galvanized steel coil?
- Steel coil is the name given to thinner sheet steel when it is manufactured - it comes out of the machine and is formed into a coil for ease of handling storage and transportation. Thin sheet steel is used for plenty of stuff. It can be slit (cut) into thin strips as well as just cropped and used at one of the standard lengths x widths it leaves the mill. There is a big market for this material. It is used in many construction and engineering applications for things like ducting, boxes, gutters, down pipes, flashings, panels, car bodies etc., anything made of thin steel Galvanising is a flash coating of zinc which improves it's corrosion resitance. Cost wise it is a relatively cheap material. The chemical composition of steel varies, it is mostly iron but has various other elements added or present as impurities that change it's characteristics, depending on the end use. These additional elements can be selected to give better weld ability, hardness, tensile strength, corrosion resistance, flexibility and so on. In many applications excess of these chemicals is undesirable. For example sulphur and carbon are generally better at lower levels. The chemical composition data is contained in a material data sheet and expressed as a percentage of the chemical present and which gives the composition of a particular batch of steel, allowing it to be selected for particular applications and traced for quality assurance purposes. The list you have there shows presence and quantity of other elements in a particular batch of coil. The thickness is 0.23mm, quite thin.
- Q:What is the best steel for making knives?
- Stain less steel.
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- I like the sound of steel better, sweetie! But nylon is nice too, especially if you wanna play, but you don't want to disturb others!
- Q:TRAGUS PIERCINg?!Stainless Steel?!?
- Ttitanium is better.
- Q:how to wash/clean stainless steel fridge?
- Tips For Cleaning Your Stainless Steel No matter if you are in an industrial kitchen or just your household kitchen, maintaining the look and the cleanliness of your stainless is essential. There are plenty of products on the market that claim to be able to help you, but you can also do just as good with just knowing how to handle it. Stainless steel is difficult to clean because streaks and fingerprints show up easily. It is easier to see grime, grease and fingertips on stainless than on windows. To help you to keep your stainless steal countertops, utensils and appliances clean, follow these basic rules of thumb. Much more at web page!!
- Q:from where do steel plants in gary, pittsburgh, detroit and Birmingham get their raw materials?
- iron ore comes from mines in North America, but also abroad. I think the majority of ore comes from mines in Michigan, Minnesota, and Canada. reason that steel plants are near great lakes is because the car industry is there... they are the major consumer of steel...
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Rolling at room temperature is generally understood as cold rolling, from a metallurgical point of view, below the rolling temperature at which the roll is rolled
- Q:What grade of steel is best suited for use on ships. Specifically trawlers?
- How big is your trawler going to be and what use, The ones you see off the Alaska Coast or a Gulf Coast Shrimper? My preference in today's economy would not make sense and that is Aluminum.....not steel at all, maybe even Fiberglass, but $$$$ talk so Steel is cheaper, but you need to know what you are doing. The designer of the hull should have specified the right /preferred grade. It today's world there are many more choices available. You use a mild steel, most often grade A or B, but some applications call for grade D. Check your blue prints and list of materials. Edit. Ok I understand. There are 2 ways to go. One is use a relatively cheep steel and use higher cost epoxy primers and paint, often requiring special surface preparation just before priming, or two, using a much higher cost steel with more chrome and nickel in it. Grades that begin with #3xxx These are weldable with rods that are available, and can be welded directly to mild steels. However these are 3X the cost. If your a Shrimper, I'm guessing gulf coast. I worked with several boat yards in the 70's installing spray urethane foam for insulating there holes. So I've been around lots of small yards from Florida to Texas. I'd call the nearest steel warehouse and ask what they would recommend. You might find what you want at a scrap yard. I've lucked out several times picking up 1/4 plate scrap$ and I'd bet the scrapyard guy would know just what you need. I know there are places to get what you need in Mobile and New Orleans. Good luck!
- Q:Alumnium Vs. Steel?
- I would stick with what was on the bike steal front/rear and same chain size. I'm not crazy about changing the gearing, but it's definately important to stick to the stock stuff. steal lasts longer and a stock size chain is likely to last longer. I got 25.5k miles out of my stock chain/sprockets on my RC51. I went with stock gearing vortex steel front and JT steel rear and the top 530 EK chain. I expect that I will get another 25k miles before the set is changed again. I'm so used to the tall first gear, and don't need quicker accelleration. I also don't want to mess up the displayed road speed and recorded miles.
- Q:Fallout 3, missions in broken steel?
- I purely have been given it, and that i had carried out all the missions. i all started at a save element interior the midst of the sport so i ought to nonetheless redo some tiers and it pops up and tells you that the point cap has been raised. you nonetheless can do all the outdated missions no prob. in spite of in case you all started a sparkling character and went with the aid of them lower back you would be waiting to get to point 30 and then proceed on after the unique ending.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range