Silver Mirror is a kind of functional glass, which is produced through a series of processing work(cleaning,spraying-sensitized,silver-coated,copper-coated,second-time spraying-painted and drying )on the surface of high-quality float glass. Silver mirror is a highly durable mirror .Silver mirror is created by depositing a layer of silver onto glass, which is then treated, proceeded by one or more layers of highly resistant protective paint. Silver mirror can be processed as decorative mirror, furniture mirror, art mirror, bathroom mirror, beveled mirror, shape mirror, dressing mirror, cosmetic mirror, hotel mirror,, slide door mirror and other processed mirror thickness:1.1mm.2mm.3mm.4mm.5mm.6mm.8mm.10mm color:clear,sapphire,emerald green, ford blue,tawny,deep gray,French green, golden tea.
Features of Silver Mirror:
1. High reflectivity with clear and vivid images;
2. Two layers of Italy Fenzi Paints on the back of the mirror;
3. Perfect resistance to corrosion;
4. Long durability;
5. Various options of colors like bronze, grey, blue, etc.
6. Can be made into Safety Mirrors to be posted with PE film or woven bag film (Both CAT-I and CAT-II are available.)
Specifications of Silver Mirror:
Applications of Silver Mirror:
Silver Mirror is widely applied in various industries like furniture, arts and crafts, decorations, optical mirror, automotive rearview mirror, etc.
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- The earliest to do simulation trees, rockery are used cement, the recent simulation tree and rockery, with a lot of resin. First, the resin simulation degree is extremely high, two is the cost and the cement cost approximately.
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:What's the price of 0.85mm thick plexiglass, please?
- Import plate material is better, about 900, but the price is more expensive, generally do not consider adopting, unless their own customers request, and canAt an accepted price.
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- Rise of glass fiber raw materials, glass products will lead to increased costs, under the pressure of domestic inflation, the continued appreciation of the RMB, the enterprise funds relative atrophy, which might lead to the production of glass fiber industry scale enterprises reduced
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Originated in Hawaii. Rock wool products are high-quality basalt, dolomite as the main raw material, the high temperature above 1450 DEG after melting by four axis high speed centrifugal centrifuge international advanced fiber, and spray with a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, water repellent cotton collector after collection, through the pendulum method, and three-dimensional method after cotton spreading curing, cutting, rock wool products form different specifications and applications.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The vacuum heat collecting tube has the mirror surface complete, bright and clean, without blackening and blackening.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range