||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Black and Brown
MR Glue,Melamine or WBP
|Packaging Detail:||*covered by plastic bag, fastened by steel belts with pallets, strong export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||*within 15days after received your order|
Film faced plywood information:
|Production Name||FILM FACED PLYWOOD/MARINE PLYWOOD|
|Size||1220x2440mm(4'x8'), 1250x2500mm, 915x1830(3'x6') or as per your requirement|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-1mm - +/10.5mm|
|Number of Plies||From 5 to 15 depending on thickness|
|Face/Back||Black Film, Brown Film, Red Film (Film can be printed with requested logo)|
|Finish||Glossy, Matt, Anti-slip|
|Core||Poplar, Hardwood, Birch, Combined|
|Glue||WBP-MELAMINE, WBP-PHENOLIC, MR|
| PRODUCTION ADVANTAGE|
|1, Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work|
|2, Waterproof, Wear-resistant, anti-cracking.|
|3, After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (The cement does not stick.)|
|4, It can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.|
|5. Environmentally friendly|
|6 It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time|
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- In order to make full use of forest resources to develop plywood production, make the best use of our country's newly developed national standards (draft approval) according to the use of adhesive pull
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- The center plate of the blockboard should have the same direction of grain and perpendicular to the texture of the core.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- chronic benzene poisoning and blood cell involvement and the series and extent, and whether the evil is divided into light, medium and heavy three.
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- Rare wood is only used to make very upscale furniture, and is often used in combination with lower-priced wood
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to the decorative veneer texture can be divided into radial decorative veneer veneer plywood chord decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- The intergrown knots are formed by the tree's live technique. Knots and the surrounding wood close together or with the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section than the length of 3/4, hard texture, normal structure
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- Three types of plywood for moisture-resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water for a short time, suitable for indoor use at room temperature. For furniture and general construction purposes;
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on. The main origin of plywood: Indonesia and Malaysia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range