||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Black and Brown
MR Glue,Melamine or WBP
|Packaging Detail:||*covered by plastic bag, fastened by steel belts with pallets, strong export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||*within 15days after received your order|
Film faced plywood information:
|Production Name||FILM FACED PLYWOOD/MARINE PLYWOOD|
|Size||1220x2440mm(4'x8'), 1250x2500mm, 915x1830(3'x6') or as per your requirement|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-1mm - +/10.5mm|
|Number of Plies||From 5 to 15 depending on thickness|
|Face/Back||Black Film, Brown Film, Red Film (Film can be printed with requested logo)|
|Finish||Glossy, Matt, Anti-slip|
|Core||Poplar, Hardwood, Birch, Combined|
|Glue||WBP-MELAMINE, WBP-PHENOLIC, MR|
| PRODUCTION ADVANTAGE|
|1, Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work|
|2, Waterproof, Wear-resistant, anti-cracking.|
|3, After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (The cement does not stick.)|
|4, It can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.|
|5. Environmentally friendly|
|6 It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time|
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Warping warPing is generally a regular deformation, part or all of the surface of the plywood is curved.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:Plywood in the processing of defects
- Lap overlap The adjacent two sheets (or two parts of a single veneer) overlap each other in the same board
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- Primary rot incipient decay The erosion of the fungus by the growth of the fungus causes a slight change in its chemical composition (usually before drying), showing slight changes in the hardness and discoloration, resulting in changes in the nature of the wood.
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- and soft wood decoration Plywood (used for construction, furniture, vehicles, ships and other high-level decorative materials), plywood type according to the bonding strength is divided into
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- commonly known as: multi-layer board) is one of the commonly used furniture materials, is a wood-based panel. Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range