General Information of MDO Plywood
Concrete-forming-grade MDO panels create a smooth, matte concrete finish. If your job doesn't require a high-gloss finish or
a large number of reuses, MDO panels may be the most economical choice. They may also be a better choice for jobs requiring
forms curved to a radius less than 8 feet, because the lower overlay resin content produces a more flexible panel surface.
Packing: A strong shrink wrap, corners reinforced, very safe packaging (plastic bands), fiberboard covering, strong wood pallets
Delivery: Within 30days after final confirmation.
Specifications of MDO Plywood
1)Size:1220 mm×2440 mm,1250 mm×2500 mm, including other special sizes.
2)Thickness:4-40mm, which is allowed to be adjusted by the customers’ requests accordingly
3)Core: poplar , birch; combi; eucalyptus
5)Surface: imported overlay film 220g/m2
6)Package: Seaworthy packing
7)Application Construction material used for concrete forming mouldings.
- Q:Commonly used plywood, pallets and so on
- so it will not crack, but it can not be called solid wood, and now the market has solid wood particle board, MDF, particleboard and other components of the plate Is wood chips, sawdust,
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- central layer central ply plywood center layer, the other layers are symmetrically arranged on both sides of it.
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:Solid wood and plywood which is better?
- in addition, also need to consider its ground load capacity and use In the geothermal thermal conductivity; and the general splint or plywood in this consideration is not much.
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- Home plywood is a commonly used material. Plywood is the wood shavings and urea formaldehyde resin pressed together
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- and the general splint or plywood Need, the number of layers is relatively less, in the balance of internal stress
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- the plywood is divided into decorative plywood (for the surface needs to paint transparent paint Furniture, sewing machines and all kinds of electrical appliances and other products)
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard core board should be the same species or similar properties of the tree species, water content of 6 to 12%. Core width is not greater than three times the thickness, do not allow a larger crack, holes and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range