General Information of Plywood for Engineering
Plywood for Engineering flooring. as the core of engineering flooring. It usually uses the water proof glue and good quality wood veneer
with grade B or better than grade B.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: plastic bag inside,3mm packing plywood or paper box outside,then with steel bundles strong export pallet packing
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receive deposit
Specifications of Plywood for Engineering
1)size: 1230x1230mm, 910x1230mm, 1245x1230mm, 1230x1860mm, 1220x2440mm, or as request
2)Thickness: 7.4mm, 9.3mm, 10.2mm, 10.5mm, 11.2mm, 14.3mm, 14.7mm, 15.3mm or as request
3)face: poplar wood veneer or birch veneer Core: poplar , eucalyptus , birch or other hard wood ;
4)Glue: WBP phenolic, Melamine and E1 grade
5)mositure content: less than 12%
6)Application as the core of Engineered flooring
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood is made of natural wood decorative veneer affixed to the plywood made of wood-based panels.
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- As these high quality woods become increasingly scarce and expensive, people begin to make furniture with easier access to wood, and those good wood is already very rare
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- Ⅲ, Ⅳ plywood moisture content of not more than 15%). ③ quality. Finished products should have rectangular straight edges and obvious edges and corners;
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on.
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- but the symmetrical center plane in any two layers of symmetrical veneer on both sides and the same thickness. The panel does not allow the same species.
- Q:Class I resistant weather plywood Class II water resistant plywood
- slab molding (mixing resin and additives pavement), under hot pressure, so that cellulose and Hemicellulose and lignin plasticized to form a plate.
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- if you do not consider the panel pattern and color, should also be based on the environment and reasonable cost Selection of plywood grade, category
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- Loose loose side In the process of peeling or slicing, the side of the board and the knife contact side, this side due to reverse expansion and often produce a bottle peeling or cut fissure.
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range