General Information of Plywood for Engineering
Plywood for Engineering flooring. as the core of engineering flooring. It usually uses the water proof glue and good quality wood veneer
with grade B or better than grade B.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: plastic bag inside,3mm packing plywood or paper box outside,then with steel bundles strong export pallet packing
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receive deposit
Specifications of Plywood for Engineering
1)size: 1230x1230mm, 910x1230mm, 1245x1230mm, 1230x1860mm, 1220x2440mm, or as request
2)Thickness: 7.4mm, 9.3mm, 10.2mm, 10.5mm, 11.2mm, 14.3mm, 14.7mm, 15.3mm or as request
3)face: poplar wood veneer or birch veneer Core: poplar , eucalyptus , birch or other hard wood ;
4)Glue: WBP phenolic, Melamine and E1 grade
5)mositure content: less than 12%
6)Application as the core of Engineered flooring
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Artificial veneer is the use of relatively low prices of logs cut into veneer, made by a certain process pressure made of wood, and then cut into a beautiful pattern decorated veneer.
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- Plywood gluing strength, according to the Chinese national standards: Ⅰ class plywood for the 1.2 ~ 1.6 MPa, Ⅱ class 1 to 1.4 MPa, Ⅲ class 1 to 1.2 MPa, Ⅳ class 1 MPa
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard core board should be the same species or similar properties of the tree species, water content of 6 to 12%. Core width is not greater than three times the thickness, do not allow a larger crack, holes and so on
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- At the same time, in the purchase of furniture, try to choose the wooden rather than plywood production
- Q:What types of plywood can be divided into?
- It can withstand cold water or short-term hot water immersion, but not resistant to boiling.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the front panel is called the panel, the back of the table is called the back plate; the core
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range