|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:|
Tongli film faced plywood
film faced shuttering plywood,film faced plywood
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:||Plywood Type:|
1220*2440 1250*2500 1525*3050
glue dynea, phenolic wbp glue
|Packaging Detail:||inner pallets are wraped with 0.2mm plastic bag and touter pallet is wrapped with 3.0 mm plywood ,then steel tapes or PVC for stabilization|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after receipt of the advance payment by L/C|
standard size Film Faced Plywood
Place of Origin
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Tongli Film Faced Plywood
Poplar pine birch combine core hardwood
black ,brown,black anti-slip brown anti-slip
1220x2440mm or as your requirement
WBP Melamine MR
Moisture Content ≤12%
Impact Strength 40kj/m2
Arrange Grain Elastic Modulus ≥5500MPA
Horizontal Stripes Elastic Modulus≥3500MPA
Arrange Grain Static Bending Intensity ≥26MPA
Horizontal Stripes Static Bending Intensity≥20MPA
Warping Degree ≤1%
Thickness Swelling Rate(72 hours at room temperature under water ) ≤18%
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- and exclude other Caused by changes in blood, can be diagnosed as chronic benzene poisoning;
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:Plywood is generally used in applications where the strength and stability of the material are relatively high
- It can be installed directly. It can be made of concrete frame structure and formwork.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- Plywood is one of the common materials for furniture, one of the three panels of man-made board, but also for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging materials
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- multi-layer board is one of the commonly used materials processing enterprises, is a wood-based panel
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- The product is natural and rustic, natural and noble, can create the best and elegant living room environment
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- If you can identify the type of wood used by your own furniture, it will help you identify the true value of the furniture
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- Decay rot due to the invasion of wood rot fungi, the cell wall material decomposition, resulting in loose wood, strength and density decreased, wood tissue and color are often changing.
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Urea-formaldehyde glue: moisture-proof glue / for interior decoration, furniture, can not be used for outdoor.
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- According to different density, divided into 80, 70, 60 three categories. Quality level for the premium, one, two three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range