|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:|
Tongli film faced plywood
film faced shuttering plywood,film faced plywood
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:||Plywood Type:|
1220*2440 1250*2500 1525*3050
glue dynea, phenolic wbp glue
|Packaging Detail:||inner pallets are wraped with 0.2mm plastic bag and touter pallet is wrapped with 3.0 mm plywood ,then steel tapes or PVC for stabilization|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after receipt of the advance payment by L/C|
standard size Film Faced Plywood
Place of Origin
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Tongli Film Faced Plywood
Poplar pine birch combine core hardwood
black ,brown,black anti-slip brown anti-slip
1220x2440mm or as your requirement
WBP Melamine MR
Moisture Content ≤12%
Impact Strength 40kj/m2
Arrange Grain Elastic Modulus ≥5500MPA
Horizontal Stripes Elastic Modulus≥3500MPA
Arrange Grain Static Bending Intensity ≥26MPA
Horizontal Stripes Static Bending Intensity≥20MPA
Warping Degree ≤1%
Thickness Swelling Rate(72 hours at room temperature under water ) ≤18%
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:How is the current market outlook for plywood?
- to achieve cumulative product sales of 96,534,099 thousand yuan, an increase of 48.87% over the previous year
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- The plywood itself is easy to identify because each side can see the shavings that are pressed together, but it becomes hard to find it after making furniture
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- if put a piece into a striped. (Then this time there will be positive is the pattern of wood
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- A group of boards are usually made of mutually adjacent panels in the direction of the adjacent layers.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- Direct printing plywood Direct print plywood is printed directly on the plywood surface with simulated wood grain or other patterns.
- Q:What is the composition of the plywood?
- Usually with odd-numbered veneer, and the adjacent layer of the fiber in the direction perpendicular to each other. 【Content compiled from Sina decoration grab the foreman】
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- China is the recommended standard GB / T 15104-94 "decorative veneer veneer board", the vast majority of enterprises to implement the implementation of this standard
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on. The main origin of plywood: Indonesia and Malaysia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range