Anti-Static, Heat-Insulation, Shrink-Resistant, Tear-Resistant
Dress, Garment, Lining, Suit, Trousers, Wedding
EN, Oeko-Tex Standard 100, ROHS, SGS
Roll,Bale or other customer requirement
T/T or L/C at sight
Free sample A4 or 1M
anyother or customer requirement
Polyester tulle fabric
Shanghai or Ningbo
America 4 point quality standard
TT or LC
Plastic roll inside, Poly bag outside,30-100 meter per roll
1. Free sample swatches in A4 size.
2. Free sample yardage in 1 meters(we have in stocks).
3. Free to make Lab-dips sample cutting.
4. Tens of thousands of designs for you to choose from.
5. Short production lead time and delivery.
6. Quality inspecting.
01 ABOUT THE QUATILY
Q: Is the quality competitive in textile industry?
A: We have specialized in manufacturing and exportation printed fabric for 15 year. We can provide various fabric with diverse patterns. Each process will undergo strict inspection.
02 ABOUT THE QUANTITY
Q: What is the minimum quantity?
A: Usually 500m or more than 500m for each color, we can also accept order less than 500m. We offer discount for orders larger than 5,000 meters and the most favorable price for orders above 10,000 meters
03 ABOUT THE PACKAGE
Q: How about the package
A: We usually pack as follows:
1. In roll packing with tubes and plastic bags
2. In roll packing with tubes and cartons
3. According to customers’ request
4. Usually 50yds/roll, or according to customers’ request
5. Customized hanger tag, paper tapes and stamping or according to customers’ request
- Q:What's the difference between nylon and Dacron?
- On the other hand will be different. Polyester feel more rough, feel very smooth nylon. Also can use fingernails, fingernails, there are obvious signs is not obvious traces of polyester, nylon, but this method is better than the first method is intuitive and easy to argue
- Q:What material is the Gong Duan?
- Twill: the warp and weft are interleaved at least once between the 1 yarns, i.e., 2, 1, or 3. The fabric structure is changed by adding warp and weft points, which is called twill fabric. This kind of cloth is characterized by its relatively thick and strong three-dimensional structure. There are 30 branches, 40 branches and 60 branches.
- Q:Is the washed velvet fabric good?
- First of all, washed fabrics should be washed with special detergent, supermarkets are available, can not be washed machine. After soaking with your detergent, gently squeeze the moisture out. Can use the washing machine, after drying in a cool ventilated place, washed fabric clothes dry 8-9, with a stick like pat, make the water inside hair became loose, then completely dry on the line.
- Q:Pure cotton fabric how to wash?
- A variety of detergents can be used for hand washing or machine washing, but because of poor elasticity of cotton fibers, it should not be forced to wash when washing, so as not to change clothes, affecting the original size,
- Q:What fabric is polyester fiber?
- Polyester is a kind of name, business household this to confuse the consumer's understanding, because polyester is a cheap, cheap fiber material.
- Q:What are the differences between polyester and spandex?
- Polyester is a kind of chemical fiber fabrics with satin satin chiffon dress coat dress jacket unexpectedly in the outer layer is expected to add clothes suit urethane also known as rubber band and Lycra (specifically the fabric of a company's name) and to increase the elasticity of the clothes will not be clothes alone
- Q:What are the fabric of plush toys?
- Short category are shear plush, super soft short plush velvet towel, etc.. The most common market of plush toys fabrics should be South Korea velvet, velvet, V yarn Heim (simulation animal toy, pen more) plush, coral velvet, super soft short plush velvet, wool. Some may be different because of the name of the manufacturer, the name is not the same. The above is the general name of Yiwu fabric market!
- Q:The difference between flannel and coral
- Flannel weight is high, that is to say, it has thick fabric, high cost and good heat preservation
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of Lesel fiber?
- Lesel has many excellent properties of natural fiber and synthetic fibers, Lesel is green fiber and its raw material is in nature an inexhaustible supply of cellulose, no chemical reaction process, the solvent is non-toxic, biodegradable waste, simple production technology, not only can save oil resources, but also meet the requirements of environmental protection, so in recent years by of great concern at home and abroad of polymer materials industry. In 1997, the Shanghai science and Technology Commission commissioned the Donghua University to conduct laboratory studies. In the case of the basic allocation of scientific research funds in the past year, 1 million yuan was invested in industrialized trials. After that, the Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission and Shanghai Textile Holding Group invested 4 million 200 thousand yuan and 6 million 400 thousand yuan respectively, increasing the intensity of development. Through the "three combination", Donghua University has been completed ahead of the research task, and formed the basic software of Lesel textile technology, production of Lesel fiber by experts has reached the international advanced level.
- Q:What exactly is the fabric count of the bedding? What does the number represent?
- 1, two cotton can be made 60 long 1 meters of yarn, that is 60, in fact, the higher the number of yarn, yarn more fine, with such yarn weaving thin, cloth relatively soft and comfortable. But the number of high requirements for raw materials (cotton cloth) the quality must be high, and the cotton and textile weaving factory is relatively high, so the relatively high cost of cloth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range