Spcification of PET Nonwoven Fabrics with Leather
Color:different color is available
Per roll size:200cm*100M or customized
Characteristics of PET Nonwoven Fabrics with Leather
Applications of PET Nonwoven Fabrics with Leather
Lining of shoes,heat-proof,water-proof,auto decotative materials,artificial leather substrate.
Household:cloths for cleaning.
Riverbed/roadbed cloth,bank protecting cloth.
Linings for suitcase,briefcase,handbag,school bag and so on.
- Q:What fabric is polyester? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this fabric?
- Polyester linen fabric is one of the popular clothing materials in the international clothing market. It is made of polyester or polyester / viscose twist yarn. It is made of plain or convex weave fabric. It has the dry, feel and appearance style of linen fabric. Such as thin linen molik, not only the appearance of rough, feel dry, and wear comfortable and cool, therefore, very suitable for the production of shirts, dresses in the summer.
- Q:What are the characteristics of bast fiber fabrics?
- Marijuana, also known as hemp, hemp, hemp, Department of Moraceae, is a pure natural herb. It is easy to grow and quick to grow. Its growth process is different from that of other plants without pesticides and other chemicals.
- Q:What fabric is blended?
- Blending means that the ingredients contain two or more than two ingredients, blends, no fixed fabric, many blends, cotton and polyester blends, cotton and brocade blends, TR blends, lots and lots
- Q:What's the difference between nylon and Dacron?
- Also known as Nylon, polyamide fiber. Advantages are high strength, high wear resistance, high chemical resistance, good resistance to deformation and aging resistance. The disadvantage is that the handle is hard. The more famous ones are PERTEX, CORDURA. General 70D multiples of nylon cloth, such as 70D, 210D, 420D, 840D, 1680D are nylon material, fabric gloss is relatively bright, feel more slippery. Generally speaking, the bags are made of nylon Oxford cloth. The difference between nylon and polyester is the simplest method of combustion! Polyester has a strong black smoke, a white smoke of nylon, and the residue after burning. The polyester pinches and the nylon becomes plastic! Nylon is two times as expensive as polyester. Nylon, near the flame rapidly kink melted into white gel, in the flame burning melt dripping and blistering, burning no flame, leaving the flame to burn, emitting a smell of celery, after cooling the melt is not easy to light brown. Polyester, easy to ignite, near flame melting, burning melts as well as black smoke, flame yellow, fragrant smell, after burning ashes to dark brown lumps, fingers can be crushed.
- Q:What fabric is polyester fiber?
- Has the advantages of strong wear resistance, a crisp sense, easy washing, easy to dry, color fastness is good, do not fade not shrink. 80s is the popular Dacron blended polyester fabric. Not afraid of disadvantage, Mars, air permeability, water will become transparent, fabric friction parts will be the light, poor thermal performance etc..
- Q:What are the fabric of jeans?
- Denim (Denim), also known as denim, is a coarse, thick, yarn dyed, warp faced denim.
- Q:What material is double Zou?
- Soft, elastic, comfortable, cool, breathable, body weight than silk georgette. Shrinkage is larger, about 10%. According to its characteristics, the following methods should be adopted. 1., you need to fall into the water first, after it has shrunk sufficiently, then cut out the clothes. 2. when washing, to avoid the attention of ordinary soap, and use neutral detergent; don't rub vigorously, do not use hair brush; after washing must rinse clean, otherwise prone to flower stalls and banhen; lightly squeeze water, even dry, should not use heavy iron hot rolling so as to avoid evil wrinkles. 3., usually wear should pay attention to avoid contact with rough surface, in order to prevent hook silk fluff, destroy wrinkle organization. 4., storage should be folded, placed in the box, do not hang up for a long time, because crepe silk clothing will be affected by gravity, the longer the hanging, so that the fabric formed by twisting the concave convex shape and telescopic state was damaged. Similar fabric, georgette crepe.
- Q:What's the meaning of pH value in fabric? How do you test it?
- Since you ask, that should be the contract has such a request, you can ask the other party to accept the test results of which department, and then send the fabric to the corresponding testing department to do the test, and other reports on the line.
- Q:What are the ingredients of PL?
- It is a pure terephthalic acid (PTA) or terephthalic acid methyl ester two (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG) as a fiber polymer, polyethylene terephthalate as raw materials by esterification or transesterification and polycondensation prepared (PET), the spinning and postprocessing fibers.
- Q:What cloth is Rome cloth? What are the characteristics?
- Rome cloth is a kind of knitted fabric made of weft knitting and double faced circular knitting machines. Also known as Pan Yangdi, Rome cloth (ponte-de-roma), commonly known as playing chicken cloth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above9,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range